Faces by Grace #80 I’m at the Stella more than I’m at home with me Fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I love Ella and Jo cause it works”

Eh?! Compared to all the other stuff that doesn’t work is it?! Why is she so bad at her job. Like seriously. The threshold for being wowed by something is just that it works. Low bar there grace

Reactions: 27
Is the galgorm gifted? I think the donegal one was, this I’m not so sure
Edit: you’re right, it is. Two in the one weekend. Disgusting
Not only is it gross but its really disrespectful to each venue. Grace has done this too. Remember she was gifted a stay somewhere as part of a pr event then marched her scabby arse down to Glasson raving about how amazing it was, all to blag a freebie for night after her wedding, and got it.

How can businesses not get annoyed by that?

Eh?! Compared to all the other stuff that doesn’t work is it?! Why is she so bad at her job. Like seriously. The threshold for being wowed by something is just that it works. Low bar there grace
Says yer one who said olay was the best when she was paid to

• Haha
Reactions: 21

This is way I don’t trust a word of what these influencers say… they’re obsessed, adore, their fave etc until there’s another product to shill. Like how many tans & face creams has Grace said she loves 🥴

Reactions: 23
A cleansing balm for 36 euro?!?! Just looked it up

That puts it in same leagues as top brands. Thanks I'll stick to my body shop camomile one

Reactions: 12
Well that was one dull weekend in Copenhagen. She could have showed us some exciting craft stalls at a market. Gifts for the kids. A little history of Copenhagen. Obviously did not stay anywhere fancy! Back to flogging products that are probably hopeless anyway!!

Reactions: 24
Well that was one dull weekend in Copenhagen. She could have showed us some exciting craft stalls at a market. Gifts for the kids. A little history of Copenhagen. Obviously did not stay anywhere fancy! Back to flogging products that are probably hopeless anyway!!
I'd say she filmed that before she went. I doubt she washed herself all weekend never mind wear make up.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'd say she filmed that before she went. I doubt she washed herself all weekend never mind wear make up.
She has darker nail polish on in the add to what she had in Copenhagen, prob filmed months ago & only posting now

• Haha
She has darker nail polish on in the add to what she had in Copenhagen, prob filmed months ago & only posting now
I’m telling ye the top investigators in the FBI wouldn’t hold a candle to the tattlers … keep up the good work

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The dragging out the words and whispering kills me 😭😭
JUSSSSSSTTTTT GOINNNNNNGGGGG TOOOOOO TTTTAAAAAKKKKKEEEE

• Haha
Heard someone on the radio other day talking about all the stuff people have these days that there is no joy anymore in receiving things as everyone has so much and we are surrounding by it like he said when we were kids we have the memories of receiving our Christmas presents and actually remembering how we felt getting it
I think the joy is gone out of grace as she just grabs and takes but nothing means anything to her anymore
Omg yes to this

Reactions: 4

I actually like Charlene Flanagan and I like the product so I’m shocked she chose grace to do an ad for her and I won’t be buying from her again after that cause any business that allows a lazy cow like Grace advertise their product won’t get my money

Is the galgorm gifted? I think the donegal one was, this I’m not so sure
Edit: you’re right, it is. Two in the one weekend. Disgusting
Is she not only out of hospital ? She was in there a full week nearly and she straight off to a hotel 🙈

I think she means the beginning of the end for Grace
Jens journey is the new naked blondie profiting from her weightloss and bringing out a cookbook it’s exact same concept that’s how naked blondie started out

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
“Im sure you have heard me talk about Ella amd Jo before” no Grace no u haven’t !! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
“Im sure you have heard me talk about Ella amd Jo before” no Grace no u haven’t !! 🙄
This 👏👏Went to the launch Ate all round her Took the freebies Never mentioned it since!!! Ella &Jo have a pop up stand in Dundrum never went near it(maybe she did but didn't show it) Jen's Journey went and did several informative stories on the products

Reactions: 20
A cleansing balm for 36 euro?!?! Just looked it up

That puts it in same leagues as top brands. Thanks I'll stick to my body shop camomile one
It's ridiculously overpriced. I've tried out 3 of their products. I tell you the Eucerin facial spray is 10 times more hydrating that Ella/Jo

Her "ads" are absolutely atrocious. And the way she ProNNNounces Every oTTher LeTTer on her words! It's like watching Bambi walk for the first time. Utterly clueless.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I used to follow Charlene Flanagan until.she went to that con artists retreat in Italy. Unfollowed after that. If she believes the other Gens crap then I have no respect for her.

Reactions: 15
Well well ....Rob Kenny has announced he is off to the Matchdicks Christmas party in London on Thursday
He mentioned to a few of the huns going...no mention of " faces"

Surely as a key shareholder she will be going over for the weekend?!

Flying to London for a party....are they actually for real?

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.