Faces by Grace #80 I’m at the Stella more than I’m at home with me Fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It has to be soon that companies realise that ‘gifting’ to these wasters has the opposite effect on promotion.

It’s a vicious circle that they are all giving to their ‘fake’ mates.

Reactions: 17
It has to be soon that companies realise that ‘gifting’ to these wasters has the opposite effect on promotion.

It’s a vicious circle that they are all giving to their ‘fake’ mates.
Totally. And the thing is most of these events would sell well anyway without the need for any influencer to promote it. Sickens me there are parents busting their balls to afford a few things for their children & this useless yoke gets it handed to her (and probably doesn’t appreciate it)

Reactions: 19
So annoyed with these cunts getting everything handed to them , dying to go the Panto this year but its over 200 for 4 of us !!!!! so pissed off. Not a single pr or gifted between them grrrrrrr

Nah we'd have a daily update of lunches with grated cheese lol

They were all at it last night for opening night, goody bags and all! like they can all well afford to go it infuriating!Check out the gaiety instangram stories.
Saw that Claudine keane as well swanning around the westbury getting her pics taken with her mother too so
Many other well deserving people should get those tickets how about showing some of the Ukrainians we have staying here poor children from that group who only saw war why can’t the pr people from gaiety gather groups like that and give them a good night instead of these lot all posing with their goodie bags 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Brands should ask themselves, how loyal is she? Would Grease fork out for tickets out of her own pocket next year? Don’t think so guys, cull her!

Reactions: 22
As everyone has said... there was zero need for the Gaiety to gift an entire opening night to the insta huns!

Could they not have gifted some to loyal customers, who book year in , year out?
So so wrong.

The ones who can easily afford it ( Pippa, Grease & co) get it all for free.

Could they not gift their tickets to others? Like some Ukrainian families or do local raffle in school?

We are in for a month of grabbing & freebies!

All I want for Christmas is the Tax man to visit these utter con artists!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
At least the kids had a nice time. Sienna can be a normal child for once. Disgusted with the gaiety though. Il never book with them again.

Reactions: 14
Me too, am so annoyed with them we go most years and I will go else where this time.
They have been active online all day on instagram.

Reactions: 10
It's all well and good people on here saying they will go elsewhere but the fact of the matter is most of the shows are pretty much sold out anyway so they won't give a duck

Reactions: 11
Any update on Chris' Movember campaign? No link in his bio. Grace never mentioned it and he had nothing in graces stories last night which was technically last day ges nothing on his grid, just their crappy tacky wedding pics pinned with miss piggys leg poking out
You wouldn't think it was a topic close to his heart

Reactions: 12
The thought of Huns and this beast Grease getting free tit, especially at this time of year when we are all struggling to scrape together for Christmas, fills me with such rage.

Honestly the don't deserve it. she has done NOTHING of worth to deserve it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Like what I don't understand is the lack of training and regulation surrounding their "job"... Literally any other job in the world requires a certain level of training, doctors, nurses, Gardaí, teachers, shop assistants, waiters, whatever it is. You cannot walk into a job and just start doing it with zero guidance. Except "influencing"... Buy a phone, sit on your hole, advertise a product you know duck all about, get ridiculous money and free gifts for it! It's a bleeping joke!!!

ETA the worst thing of all is Grace is one of the one of the worst at doing this completely unqualified unregulated job! If she put that level of effort into literally any other job she'd be given her marching papers long ago

Reactions: 20
Like what I don't understand is the lack of training and regulation surrounding their "job"... Literally any other job in the world requires a certain level of training, doctors, nurses, Gardaí, teachers, shop assistants, waiters, whatever it is. You cannot walk into a job and just start doing it with zero guidance. Except "influencing"... Buy a phone, sit on your hole, advertise a product you know duck all about, get ridiculous money and free gifts for it! It's a bleeping joke!!!

ETA the worst thing of all is Grace is one of the one of the worst at doing this completely unqualified unregulated job! If she put that level of effort into literally any other job she'd be given her marching papers long ago
Which is true, so essentially what's to stop any of us setting up a page, buying followers and start seeing the cash rolling in.

But look at what she is losing. Her privacy. Her children's privacy. Her extended families privacy. We all know where Sienna goes to school. Where mags works. That her children share a bedroom. Where her father is buried ffs.

I wouldn't give up my privacy for all the freebies in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Those tickets would have cost 227€😰
I know exactly how much because I’ve bought them for our family.

I was planning a lovely day out - nice Christmas outfits on us, get an early dinner in town , walk up and down Grafton st looking at the lights, get a hot chocolate in Butlers and buy the kids those zippy light sticks I always see on the street outside the Gaiety.

Now I feel like an ejit- your girl gets it for free and looks like she rocked up like a slob out of the gym obviously no big deal to her and here’s me planning a big day out of it 🙃

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I know exactly how much because I’ve bought them for our family.
My husband and two kids.
I was planning a lovely day out - nice Christmas outfits on us, get an early dinner in town , walk up and down Grafton st looking at the lights, get a hot chocolate in Butlers and buy the kids those zippy light sticks I always see on the street outside the Gaiety.

Now I feel like an ejit- your girl gets it for free and looks like she rocked up like a slob out of the gym obviously no big deal to her and here’s me planning a big day out of it 🙃
You will have an amazing day. And not have to flaunt your children all over the Internet. You're the winner here x

• Heart
Reactions: 32
You will have an amazing day. And not have to flaunt your children all over the Internet. You're the winner here x
Ah thanks
God I sound like a right sad sack in my post😅 but like she just gets it handed to her - a very expensive family event- and makes NO effort to even present herself or even take a decent pic of the thing to show it off..even Queen Pippa had a nice video up

Reactions: 19
Ah thanks
God I sound like a right sad sack in my post😅 but like she just gets it handed to her - a very expensive family event- and makes NO effort to even present herself or even take a decent pic of the thing to show it off..even Queen Pippa had a nice video up
You are doing it for the right reasons, she is doing it for content

You & your family enjoy that day out. Sounds like it will be a memorable one for ye all ! ❤🎄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.