Faces by Grace #80 I’m at the Stella more than I’m at home with me Fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could someone do a few classes in B2B so we can get the truth about Greasy?

Does she really go into the on-site cafe before and after a workout?
Does she arrive in ten mins late minimum to each class? (please offer to partner up with her for more gossip, although I'm aware it'll involve glaring from other gym goers for accommodating the diva).
Find out her nickname in the gym
How often is laying around on the benches?
Actually it would be easier to count how many active minutes does she have?
Any intel on if she gets freebies off Moe, Sean and all the scummbers?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Could someone do a few classes in B2B so we can get the truth about Greasy?

Does she really go into the on-site cafe before and after a workout?
Does she arrive in ten mins late minimum to each class? (please offer to partner up with her for more gossip, although I'm aware it'll involve glaring from other gym goers for accommodating the diva).
Find out her nickname in the gym
How often is laying around on the benches?
Actually it would be easier to count how many active minutes does she have?
Any intel on if she gets freebies off Moe, Sean and all the scummbers?
I’d bet good money that any time the exercise gets to hard or intense, she off in the corner taking a water break.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m seeing a lot of videos online of a sizeable backlash against Kate Gosselin (featured in Kate plus 8 a TLC show that followed their family life) for the over exposure of her children and particularly for sending one child to an institution. There actually an interview with Kates BIL who actually says I can’t imagine what it would be like to realise as a child everything we did, every outing and birthday party was all for views.

Not that Grace is on that level but I do think It’s an interesting glimpse into what the future could be for the children of Instagram influencers. I don’t think any amount of emails to places that give freebies to Grace will achieve anything, she will continue to take whatever she is offered and continue to be an inappropriate ambassador for various brands but I do think her children will eventually realise the toxic environment they have been raised in and how they have been used by their mother for likes and views

• Heart
Reactions: 24
There's something up. Where is she???
I'm delighted she's quiet. She's far too greedy & lazy to do this basic job, hopefully she's gotten a bollicking & she gets a job in the Square or something. Her face is so annoying, can't say I miss it!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
S
I'm delighted she's quiet. She's far too greedy & lazy to do this basic job, hopefully she's gotten a bollicking & she gets a job in the Square or something. Her face is so annoying, can't say I miss it!
He is of to Copenhagen this weekend to celebrate her Mum's 70th Birthday!

Reactions: 11
Is it just me or is there something about her mouth area that is just infuriating? 😂 that prob sounds mad but it just irks me

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I know exactly how much because I’ve bought them for our family.

I was planning a lovely day out - nice Christmas outfits on us, get an early dinner in town , walk up and down Grafton st looking at the lights, get a hot chocolate in Butlers and buy the kids those zippy light sticks I always see on the street outside the Gaiety.

Now I feel like an ejit- your girl gets it for free and looks like she rocked up like a slob out of the gym obviously no big deal to her and here’s me planning a big day out of it 🙃
That's exactly it. You nailed it there. She doesn't appreciate anything. That panto show is magical- So why not get proper dressed up, Stroll down the street, enjoy your lovely little family. Soak up all the magic at Christmas.
She has no idea how good she has it. And when the arse falls out of it for her, she get some land!!!

Reactions: 23
I’m seeing a lot of videos online of a sizeable backlash against Kate Gosselin (featured in Kate plus 8 a TLC show that followed their family life) for the over exposure of her children and particularly for sending one child to an institution. There actually an interview with Kates BIL who actually says I can’t imagine what it would be like to realise as a child everything we did, every outing and birthday party was all for views.

Not that Grace is on that level but I do think It’s an interesting glimpse into what the future could be for the children of Instagram influencers. I don’t think any amount of emails to places that give freebies to Grace will achieve anything, she will continue to take whatever she is offered and continue to be an inappropriate ambassador for various brands but I do think her children will eventually realise the toxic environment they have been raised in and how they have been used by their mother for likes and views
I can't imagine how violated all these little kids will feel when they grow up and find out the truth of why Mammy and Daddy always have a phone in their little faces. What should be private moments shared with tens of thousands of strangers.....

Reactions: 14
I can't imagine how violated all these little kids will feel when they grow up and find out the truth of why Mammy and Daddy always have a phone in their little faces. What should be private moments shared with tens of thousands of strangers.....
Its awful, I get sharing a happy birthday photo or whatever but sharing intimate details like bed wetting or private details are a big no

Reactions: 15
Jen has just announced she has written a book... What has Grace done with her 'fame'?

Reactions: 18
Jen has just announced she has written a book... What has Grace done with her 'fame'?
Nothing, literally nothing.

She must be the only Hun from her era, with that level of followers who hasn't at least tried to launch a business, write a book, or monetize her platform any anyway aside from ads and AF links.

Lazy? Stupid? Probably both.

Reactions: 30
Dom with almost as many followers and more interaction, Jen with a book and a good reputation. Your girl with 5 china a waist trainer and a yearly subscription to photoshop

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So Jen has done this while being a single Mammy, working a job outside of insta, training and being an insta hun... Grace, no excuse

• Heart
Reactions: 48
So THATS why she is sulking! NOTHING has worked for her over the last two years because she never follows through on any of her fads. I'm actually happy for Gen.
Grace has no audience except lazy wasters like herself. Jen and Dom are miles ahead of her and now Dom is going to have the wedding Grace tried to Rob.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.