Faces by Grace #80 I’m at the Stella more than I’m at home with me Fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right if we look at the brands she has done an ad for recently... Emma Mattress, Women's Best clothing, Daisy Belle, Pamela Scott, that stupid water bottle which is quickly becoming the new Spotlight because they are all advertising it... That's 5 ads she's done in the past month, could be maybe 2K for a grid post and to mention it on stories, there's 10K in the month? Not to mention she must be getting paid more from Women's Best as she is repping them the whole time!
I had to get something priced for work today in influencer land, the flashbacks were real!!. A reel was only 2k for a very well known influencer. Wasn’t too sure of the going rate these days but that surprised me! Thought it’d be more.

I can’t say who it is for work reasons sorry!

Reactions: 10
Right if we look at the brands she has done an ad for recently... Emma Mattress, Women's Best clothing, Daisy Belle, Pamela Scott, that stupid water bottle which is quickly becoming the new Spotlight because they are all advertising it... That's 5 ads she's done in the past month, could be maybe 2K for a grid post and to mention it on stories, there's 10K in the month? Not to mention she must be getting paid more from Women's Best as she is repping them the whole time!
Would they all be paid though or free items in return for her posting? I just can’t see Grace commanding €10k a month in fees- though I could well be wrong! The world & its cat advertise Emma mattresses and all the huns seem to be at that water bottle too so I don’t think they’d be huge fees for an ad given so many at it.

Reactions: 14
I've heard RG is about 3K for a grid post and story and she has 250K followers. Grace has 170K followers!

I mean I personally think its bloody ridiculous money, considering most of them don't even bother putting effort into them anymore, and they do so many!

Would they all be paid though or free items in return for her posting? I just can’t see Grace commanding €10k a month in fees- though I could well be wrong! The world & its cat advertise Emma mattresses and all the huns seem to be at that water bottle too so I don’t think they’d be huge fees for an ad given so many at it.
I'm pretty sure if it's #ad they get paid, if it's gifted it's "just" free items. They are under no obligation to post about an item they get gifted. (I read all this somewhere before so I am open to correction on any of this)

Reactions: 12
I've heard RG is about 3K for a grid post and story and she has 250K followers. Grace has 170K followers!

I mean I personally think its bloody ridiculous money, considering most of them don't even bother putting effort into them anymore, and they do so many!

I'm pretty sure if it's #ad they get paid, if it's gifted it's "just" free items. They are under no obligation to post about an item they get gifted. (I read all this somewhere before so I am open to correction on any of this)
And its not real followers!!! The number of comments under a post is a more accurate reflection of how many fans she has. And she has to delete more of them than she can leave up

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Aye it’s scandalous how they steal a living! I do think though people are starting to final wake up to the whole influencer shite- Grace’s bestie Lydia got torn a new one for her carry on the other week. Let’s hope the arse falls out of it soon. Anyone with a titter of wit will have put funds away for the end of Insta, with Grace I’m not so sure…I mean why save for a rainy day when your girl wants the Insta wedding & honeymoon of dreams! 🥴

Reactions: 12

So you are saying these eejits can earn for one cringy post with a free expensive product what most earn after tax in a month for 160 hours work and no perks, no wonder they have the skin of a rhino , I just hope the tax man follows them closely…

Reactions: 16
Chris doing a great job with movember. Just as tit a person as her folks

Reactions: 4
If she was gifted tickets to the Gaiety I will snap! I started going to the Gaiety Panto with my family when I was 5. I’m 40 now and have gone every year since (bar Covid)

If she was gifted tickets to the Gaiety I will snap! I started going to the Gaiety Panto with my family when I was 5. I’m 40 now and have gone every year since (bar Covid)
A load of the huns are at it tonight. Freebies galore

• Angry
Reactions: 15
So you are saying these eejits can earn for one cringy post with a free expensive product what most earn after tax in a month for 160 hours work and no perks, no wonder they have the skin of a rhino , I just hope the tax man follows them closely…
It’s disgusting really what they are making off Instagram. I get that they have a large following although a large portion of that following are fake and inactive accounts, company’s should really be verifying who they are paying to advertise products.

I would love to know what Instagram itself gets out of all of these ones using their platform to advertise and make money. Surely they get a cut out of it?

No wonder so many people now are setting up pages and trying to be influencers. It takes maybe what a minute or two to set up an Instagram page and you can buy 10k followers - there’s dozens of websites online that you can buy form. It’s too easy.

Influencers have ruined social media, well in my opinion anyways.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
It’s opening night . The gaiety have a story up with loads of goody bags so it’s 100% a freebie for the huns . Never cross any of their minds to turn around and say , gift my tickets and goody bag to some family who is currently camped out in Crumlin or Temple Street long term and could badly do with a break and some cheering up and or gift them to the staff of the childrens hospitals and their kids as a thank you for all their hard work. Greedy Vultures !

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Pippa was there too looks like she was in a box so probably

Reactions: 4
10k me hole and she can’t “afford “ a holiday for her (marketing tools) ie kids..can’t see her earning that at all when you never ever see her buying anything out of her own money

Your girl actually never puts "gifted" on anything. She is disgusting. Free tickets tonight and to the tallaght Xmas thing last week.

Reactions: 19
You can bet your life if greedy grabby grace and her greedier grabbier husband are there it’s been gifted. Not a chance either of them would put their hand in their pockets to pay to take their kids anywhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Kids would have no goodies if it weren’t for the freebie goodie bags. Grease probably sitting on another two. Greedy af.

Your girl AF’ing ticketmaster. Cringe!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I looked through the Gaietys insta stories. Not one of those greedy fuckers have #gift on their stories. Not one!! And I looked at 3 dates for it on their website, including a Tuesday and a Wednesday and the only seats available are single seats dotted around the place. It's a bleeping joke. Zero need to give these a freebie because it doesn't need the advertising!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.