Faces by Grace #80 I’m at the Stella more than I’m at home with me Fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno is she getting the invites ?..she prob used doms tickets! Most of the other ' big names ' up in a box and tagging a pr company..she seems to be more down with the ordinary folk ....!

Reactions: 6
I looked through the Gaietys insta stories. Not one of those greedy fuckers have #gift on their stories. Not one!! And I looked at 3 dates for it on their website, including a Tuesday and a Wednesday and the only seats available are single seats dotted around the place. It's a bleeping joke. Zero need to give these a freebie because it doesn't need the advertising!
Same, we tried to book. No availability most days. And the rare days there was availability the tickets would have cost us over €230.. no need to give these greedy cows a free show.

Reactions: 17
Would y surprise me at all of Greasy cones on and spills the beans on Dim’s mystery illness. Anything for the views 😡
Well aren't I glad I've seen that all these grubs have gone for free. I was planning on purchasing tics but will avoid now. Honestly it leaves such a bad taste I'm my mouth.

Reactions: 18
So annoying. Grabby greasy and the other yokes enjoying another freebie family event. All those poor families out there who would have burst with excitement of a chance like that 😡

Where’s Krisp’s Movember tash? #anotherfail

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Grid thumbnail (taken in hotel room not from the reel) looks altered to me:
B743BC6A-3375-4D35-9BCC-C81B3FEE4495.jpeg

Reactions: 7
She tagged a theatre in Scotland 😂😂
she honestly can’t do the one thing she is meant to do right
Just shows how lazy she is and I still can’t believe she has post on her grid with spelling errors or wrong words example instead of Deal she has Dead, some instead of done

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We're not exactly dealing with a lot of IQ points here. I would expect nothing less from Gormless Grace!

Reactions: 9
So annoyed with these cunts getting everything handed to them , dying to go the Panto this year but its over 200 for 4 of us !!!!! so pissed off. Not a single pr or gifted between them grrrrrrr

Reckon Krispy is away , that’s why she’s so quiet
Nah we'd have a daily update of lunches with grated cheese lol

If she was gifted tickets to the Gaiety I will snap! I started going to the Gaiety Panto with my family when I was 5. I’m 40 now and have gone every year since (bar Covid)
They were all at it last night for opening night, goody bags and all! like they can all well afford to go it infuriating!Check out the gaiety instangram stories.

Last edited:
We're not exactly dealing with a lot of IQ points here. I would expect nothing less from Gormless Grace!
Matchstick should have access to go in and edit those cringe worthy f ups. She needs constant babysitting.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That dress post on her grid. How can she possibly think she looks good? I cannot believe she was in The Morgan in that and braless too! She really is just white trash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.