Faces by Grace #80 I’m at the Stella more than I’m at home with me Fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reckon Krispy is away , that’s why she’s so quiet
Bingo. That’s what I think too.
I’m sure we will find out for sure when she comes in this weekend to say she’s going out because she’s been home with the kids for 4 day…. Or something like that.

Reactions: 16
Off trend here but did anyone listen to Radio1 Joe show this afternoon? Discussing certain influencers flogging fertility treatments etc. It was very good. I didn't get the name of the girl on air but she got her point across very well imo. This might open a can of worms. Let's hope anyway

Reactions: 15
Off trend here but did anyone listen to Radio1 Joe show this afternoon? Discussing certain influencers flogging fertility treatments etc. It was very good. I didn't get the name of the girl on air but she got her point across very well imo. This might open a can of worms. Let's hope anyway
Head over to Sarah Burkes thread. She’s over there 🫶

Reactions: 9
Grace has zero content. I've asked before but I'll ask again. How is this her full time job? She cannot be paying her bills with this. I'd say they are up to their eyes in loans.

Reactions: 24
Grace has zero content. I've asked before but I'll ask again. How is this her full time job? She cannot be paying her bills with this. I'd say they are up to their eyes in loans.
Excuse you, your girl has secured a freebie Christmas sign for villa de slob. It’s a non stop grind for Ireland’s top influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Excuse you, your girl has secured a freebie Christmas sign for villa de slob. It’s a non stop grind for Ireland’s top influencer.
All the freebies in the world won't pay creche fees, ballet,car payments,esb gas to name a few. Sure her recycling bin must be full every week from all the packaging of the stuff she gets. Kips can't be on enough money to pay for everything. I'd actually be very worried if I was her coz she has nothing to fall back on when this is over and it will be very soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
All the freebies in the world won't pay creche fees, ballet,car payments,esb gas to name a few. Sure her recycling bin must be full every week from all the packaging of the stuff she gets. Kips can't be on enough money to pay for everything. I'd actually be very worried if I was her coz she has nothing to fall back on when this is over and it will be very soon.
There’s a very high probability he’s not even permanent!!

Reactions: 8
That dinner in a dish looks like someone else prepared it for her and told her to just pop it in the oven, she’d be flat out with the kids and housework if Kips is not around you see so maybe Anne helped out?!

Reactions: 9
I would say very shortly there will be a post of her being out after a hectic few days at home (read: having to be at home for dinner and homework because Chris is away). Because they engage in transactional parenting, whatever time one gets to be absent from the children regardless of the reason, the other is owed back as me time. My guess is they do practically nothing as a family apart from maybe a movie night as it’s a passive activity that requires minimal effort.

Reactions: 20
Right if we look at the brands she has done an ad for recently... Emma Mattress, Women's Best clothing, Daisy Belle, Pamela Scott, that stupid water bottle which is quickly becoming the new Spotlight because they are all advertising it... That's 5 ads she's done in the past month, could be maybe 2K for a grid post and to mention it on stories, there's 10K in the month? Not to mention she must be getting paid more from Women's Best as she is repping them the whole time!

Reactions: 7
Grace will get a job in a shop like she had before! Or Mags might get her something up in the Beacon! I would hate to work with her. Feel she has a real chip on her shoulder and could make life unpleasant for her co-workers.

Reactions: 13
Right if we look at the brands she has done an ad for recently... Emma Mattress, Women's Best clothing, Daisy Belle, Pamela Scott, that stupid water bottle which is quickly becoming the new Spotlight because they are all advertising it... That's 5 ads she's done in the past month, could be maybe 2K for a grid post and to mention it on stories, there's 10K in the month? Not to mention she must be getting paid more from Women's Best as she is repping them the whole time!
Would they be really spending that much on ads. I don't think there's an influencer that hasn't done an ad for Emma mattress they surely wouldn't be paying 2k plus the mattresses would they? If they are they they really aren't getting their money's worth from grace.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.