Faces by Grace #80 I’m at the Stella more than I’m at home with me Fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I don't think she even left the gifted hotel with them. Looking across the river from the hotel you can see the castle and the viking boat and her not putting her hand in her pocket to bring them out and about.
Ah that’s not fair they got crisps from the vending machine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
OK I've done some digging. Going by her FB page these are her overnight trips this year (excluding nights away for weddings and the numerous days away she had with the girls or Chris)...

Trips without the kids:
Feb: weekend in Belfast with Chris
April: girls trip to Italy
May: couple's weekend in London
June: hen weekend in KK (fair enough that that was without the kids 🤣)
July: girls night in Glasson
July: couples night in Glasson after the wedding
August: honeymoon in USA
Nov: stay in Radisson, Dublin with the gals
And now it seems another one to add to the list, the Christmas markets.

Trips with the kids:
May: gifted night in Athlone
Don’t forget the teen sleepover in jens.. the sleepover in Wexford collecting the animals

Reactions: 13
And wasn’t there another retreat to Italy booked for October but she had to cancel? I think possibly because of the St Pats launch… which she’s done sweet duck all with since that

Omg when you list all the nights out/away 🫢😂 I sometimes don’t comment because I don’t have or like kids and I’d never want to be around them either lol, but Jesus when you list them all it really is so bad. Putting aside the spending no time with the kids, she was on instagram crying that they are struggling financially and that they applied for a mortgage break. And then to cry wolf every few months about your terrible anxiety and how hard life is… she hasn’t a clue
She was also moaning about how expensive the wedding was working out about 2 weeks prior to it, on a random middle of the day live.

Reactions: 5
Bahahahah squealing. When you see it broken down into how much she's been out it's insanity! I haven't been out as much as she has since before covid! Hahahah

That yoke is unfuckingreal. Imagine leaving your children that often ? I know her family are enabling this crap, and I know they read on here (well, the bulldog anyway). Can they not once and for all put their foot down and say NO. At this stage, disGrace and her tantrums don’t matter, those children are what matters, Sienna in particular. She is going to have serious neglect, abandonment and security issues. The poor pet. I’d love to take we home, wash her, dress her, do her hair, bring her shopping, HUG her. Everything a daughter should get from their mother really

Reactions: 19
I'm going to take one for the team and keep track of all her events/nights away for the month of December. It will be interesting to see what she actually does as 'work'.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
It’s literally not possible to go to the gym 4/5 days a week posting lifting weights videos for 2 years and still have arms like that
She must take a pic and then leave
Then again if you’re drinking full fat lattes all day and eating your body weight in tit food, no amount of training will keep you toned.

The agency Christmas party will be soon too?
matchstick have a few Irish on the books now so I wonder will they have a party here or bring them over to London? Grace will be hopping if she doesn't get a freebie to London.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.