Faces by Grace #80 I’m at the Stella more than I’m at home with me Fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not fat shaming, I’m not big myself but I’ve plenty of meat/meeh in the right places and no matter what I’m wearing going out, I like a pair of support knickers to make me feel comfy and held in….😂but for the love of God. Wear some shape wear to give a nice smooth appearance and buy a dress in a bigger size - your real size not your fantasy aspirational bullshit size. She loves herself and body confidence is great to see in all women but when it’s smug as duck and she’s eye bleeping herself as she dreams of more time avoiding her kids, that’s just unlikeable in a massive way.
Same - and I like the cycle short type ones to stop any chub rub!

Reactions: 11
The kids have been brought absolutely nowhere this year. She has zero shame!!
I think Grace enjoys people talking about her good or bad. It gives her a buzz. She definitely has Mental Health problems. She does not understand how to be a proper Mother. I cannot remember the name for it someone who cannot connect with their children. Very sad for the children. Every week away for a night or two!! Hopefully they will not turn to drugs during their teens. They have no stability because Chris is just as bad. Ships passing in the night parents.

Reactions: 14
Is it only now we're getting the Penney's nigh reel? Aka the night she took a dump in front of Dom in the freebie lovers hotel room.

Looking more and more like this everyday:

haha-excited.gif

There is something very post op looking about her face lately...

I’m not fat shaming, I’m not big myself but I’ve plenty of meat/meeh in the right places and no matter what I’m wearing going out, I like a pair of support knickers to make me feel comfy and held in….😂but for the love of God. Wear some shape wear to give a nice smooth appearance and buy a dress in a bigger size - your real size not your fantasy aspirational bullshit size. She loves herself and body confidence is great to see in all women but when it’s smug as duck and she’s eye bleeping herself as she dreams of more time avoiding her kids, that’s just unlikeable in a massive way.
Even in my early 20s, I wore a good knickers so I wouldn't have the bellybutton mark visible in my Penneys going out gear.

Well I’m back in business with the pleasure of viewing the ‘most bleeping amazing mother’ again.

Who the hell would go to the Christmas markets without your kids (especially when they haven’t gone anywhere all year), maybe Hayden doesn’t understand but Sienna would know and feel left out.

Shame on you Grace, another one to add to your Wall of Shame.
You can tell Sienna is at an age where she enjoys chatting to adults (ideally her Mam) it's not all Peppa pig and nap times anymore. She'd only adore a trip to the markets. Look how much fun Carter is having!

Reactions: 17
Where is Kips? Not sight, nor sound or mention of him for weeks. Are they still together??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Like is she actually wearing any underwear??? I can see her n#%ples like.
Does she have body dysmorphia and see the body she had before kids (which you’d still wear a bra in a dress like that) I don’t get it
You're so right, there's no bra at all and I think I can make out a thong. I'll bring up my dinner if I look anymore.

I think Grace enjoys people talking about her good or bad. It gives her a buzz. She definitely has Mental Health problems. She does not understand how to be a proper Mother. I cannot remember the name for it someone who cannot connect with their children. Very sad for the children. Every week away for a night or two!! Hopefully they will not turn to drugs during their teens. They have no stability because Chris is just as bad. Ships passing in the night parents.
I was wondering if she had a sort of addiction issue of some sort. Addicted to freebies. Not taking the piss here but she can't say no to ANYTHING.

Like is she actually wearing any underwear??? I can see her n#%ples like.
Does she have body dysmorphia and see the body she had before kids (which you’d still wear a bra in a dress like that) I don’t get it
And the fffing fitbit watch. Does she ever take it off?? If a lab swabbed that watch now it'd be in quarantine....

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I have absolutely no sympathy for her “ husband” kips” or whatever the feck you call him. He is an enabler imo. Wether he’s glad to see the back arse end of her when she’s gone, doesn’t make him any better.
y oh y did they get married🤷‍♀️ il tell you why, for the gram!! They both need to get a grip on life & go their separate ways, greasy on her own, & kips with those 2 adorable babies x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have absolutely no sympathy for her “ husband” kips” or whatever the feck you call him. He is an enabler imo. Wether he’s glad to see the back arse end of her when she’s gone, doesn’t make him any better.
y oh y did they get married🤷‍♀️ il tell you why, for the gram!! They both need to get a grip on life & go their separate ways, greasy on her own, & kips with those 2 adorable babies x
Chris Gernon is the worst. Hopefully these threads come up when he’s googled

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why is she sitting cuddled up on the couch with the dog while the kids are running around the house ? Does anyone else find this odd?

Evening time with two kids is hectic, baths, snacks, getting uniforms ready for tomorrow, jammies on, stories etc etc.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Why is she sitting cuddled up on the couch with the dog while the kids are running around the house ? Does anyone else find this odd?

Evening time with two kids is hectic, baths, snacks, getting uniforms ready for tomorrow, jammies on, stories etc etc.
Posting AF links for her days work while the kids have been minded by others all day 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Posting AF links for her days work while the kids have been minded by others all day 🙄
Af'ing things she hasn't a notion of forking out for. Laziest influencer bullshit and she is the worst for it.

Chris Gernon is the worst. Hopefully these threads come up when he’s googled
Chris Gernon, where working from home constitutes rotating nap times with your jobless wife while the kids are in creche. Tidying up rooms and setting up wardrobes to try and motivate her. Tidying up for your grown ass, no responsibilities wife.

His influencer wife Grace Mongey Gernon ratting him out on lives admitting he's not working when he's supposed to.

Reactions: 22
It’s literally not possible to go to the gym 4/5 days a week posting lifting weights videos for 2 years and still have arms like that
She must take a pic and then leave

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Anytime she posts videos with them in it she’s on her arse on the couch or in the bed. It’s bizarre. No fear of her doing things with her kids or pottering around getting dinner ready while they run around. No, every interaction is with he sitting on her arse.

Reactions: 17
The only people that reply on her posts are other Wannabees and business.
She is a cnut. She really is. A horrible, greedy, unlikeable cnut.

Reactions: 16
Anytime she posts videos with them in it she’s on her arse on the couch or in the bed. It’s bizarre. No fear of her doing things with her kids or pottering around getting dinner ready while they run around. No, every interaction is with he sitting on her arse.
I think anytime she has made dinner or a lunchbox she posted about it. He is doing all that too I reckon most days.

IF (and it’s a big if) she was doing all the washing/changing the bed sheets etc this weekend, why does she not do that in the week? When she’s sat at home on her arse while her kids are shipped out? And actually just spend time in her children’s company instead?
Most people do the bulk of the washing at the weekend because they have those easy 9-5 jobs that keeps them busy throughout the week!
She’s a joke.

Reactions: 31
IF (and it’s a big if) she was doing all the washing/changing the bed sheets etc this weekend, why does she not do that in the week? When she’s sat at home on her arse while her kids are shipped out? And actually just spend time in her children’s company instead?
Most people do the bulk of the washing at the weekend because they have those easy 9-5 jobs that keeps them busy throughout the week!
She’s a joke.
And why is washing such an ordeal? It's the easiest of the house chores if you ask me. Does she think she has to sit and watch the full cycle!?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.