Faces by Grace #80 I’m at the Stella more than I’m at home with me Fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she need so long to edit her Pennys reels? She looks awful.

Reactions: 12
Eh did she not get a gifted 'Vacious' ( I cannot believe its not butter) shapewear!

Those Mantra heels are vile! The dress is no more than a nighty with pulley strings! Awful

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm really sorry to say this but she looks like a man in a wig and heels in that reel 😟

And as the above comment says... a decent pair of knickers would of done wonders
Grace doesn't pay for anything, she's probably waiting for shape wear to be gifted. She looks like a link of cocktail sausages. She'd have been better off wearing no knickers to prevent the line.

Also, I am a bigger girl, how does she not get chub rub. Her upper thighs must be raw

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Grace doesn't pay for anything, she's probably waiting for shape wear to be gifted. She looks like a link of cocktail sausages. She'd have been better off wearing no knickers to prevent the line.

Also, I am a bigger girl, how does she not get chub rub. Her upper thighs must be raw
🔥 between her upper thighs ! She must go through tubs of sudocreme!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Wow!!! Ya know people say she has great body confidence but I would never and I mean never wear a dress like that with no bra and no shape wear and I'm a size 10. I still have bumps and lumps after 2 kids and I need some support. I guess it's about self respect and having pride in my appearance. There are 1,300 likes on that post. 1,300 people that must be absolute slobs if they think that's a good look. I'm gobsmacked. Her job is to influence people, the only thing she would influence me to do, is to not end up like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Ah lads we have to give her some credit. She’s probably been quiet over the weekend with concern and worry for her bessie mate Dom’s mystery illness. She’ll pop a post or story up sympathising with her followed by a selfie congratulating herself on her own good health in comparison.
Just like she did when Orlaith’s 2 littlest ones were both ill and she did a story announcing Orlaith’s misfortune to the world and somehow inserting herself into it with her tears and “sympathy”. Followed by a photo of her own 2 kids saying how happy she was that her kids were well 😏

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I'd say she is sulking. Didn't even get an invite to the lindt pop up shop. When you think of it and I don't know why I am only than it makes it seem even more pathetic. She did two half arse ads for women's best. When you look at their page the people they have working for them in comparison is shocking. Id say that contract is just running it's course now.
She has shown over the weeks her 'friends' company's and stuff she got off them but yet didn't advertise them at all for black Friday/ Xmas and clearly wasn't asked to advertise for them which is even worse!
She has no work what so ever and I think max idiot is realising that now as well.
Mantra, its, friends toy and clothes shop. Pamela Scott, hello fresh, frozen pasta, st. Pats. Regatta. One and done for the above. It's really pathetic.

That rob lad with 36k followers seems to have been majorly involved in that Xmas party thing last weekend, she wasn't invited and then he threw shade at her- fuming I'd say.

Oh I am still waiting for me chat 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She really brings out the worst in people I am so irritated by the state of that pennys dress on her.
Am I understanding correctly that she bought that dress after not being invited to the pennys event and going as Doms +1 and now she’s doing a reel in a pitiful attempt to get attention from Pennys?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ah lads we have to give her some credit. She’s probably been quiet over the weekend with concern and worry for her bessie mate Dom’s mystery illness. She’ll pop a post or story up sympathising with her followed by a selfie congratulating herself on her own good health in comparison.
Just like she did when Orlaith’s 2 littlest ones were both ill and she did a story announcing Orlaith’s misfortune to the world and somehow inserting herself into it with her tears and “sympathy”. Followed by a photo of her own 2 kids saying how happy she was that her kids were well 😏
I remember being so shocked at the complete tone deaf insincerity of that post. I mean she was just short of saying glad it’s not me!! It was awful.
Orlaith has completely scrubbed all trace of her children from insta and never shows them anymore. I wonder what changed her mind. I mean obvs it was the absolute right thing to do. I wish Grace would do the same it makes me so sad to see H&S shoved in front of the camera to perform.

Reactions: 13
Would y surprise me at all of Greasy cones on and spills the beans on Dim’s mystery illness. Anything for the views 😡

Reactions: 5
I remember being so shocked at the complete tone deaf insincerity of that post. I mean she was just short of saying glad it’s not me!! It was awful.
Orlaith has completely scrubbed all trace of her children from insta and never shows them anymore. I wonder what changed her mind. I mean obvs it was the absolute right thing to do. I wish Grace would do the same it makes me so sad to see H&S shoved in front of the camera to perform.
What’s changed Orlaiths mind was the kid in America. Wren or something. Instagramers shouldn’t be allowed to use their kids like that.
it’s wrong. Like how Shoshannah uses he wee fella. It’s wrong.
Grinch trots her kids out when needs be but doesn’t give a duck about them. Uses them

Reactions: 11
Oh God, that Penney’s post is desperate, so unnecessary and just shows she’s trying to hard and as usual she’s bet into a another tacky dress which does nothing for her, I’m actually a little mortified for her.

Reactions: 10
Why’s she even bothering with fashion hauls? She’s not and never was a fashion hun. She’s known because she promised to Snapchat the birth of her first born and runs to the media then everytime she courts controversy ie breastfeeding, bullying rosemary mac cabe, being a terrible mother, being greedy, getting caught lying about the curry’s press drop, the free food begging for the free clothes for the kids when she came on and stated their sizes and how she had nothing for them… where’s the kids children allowance going because it’s not on them? I don’t think sienna has ever been brought to Santa that wasn’t free or whored out

Reactions: 12
What’s changed Orlaiths mind was the kid in America. Wren or something. Instagramers shouldn’t be allowed to use their kids like that.
it’s wrong. Like how Shoshannah uses he wee fella. It’s wrong.
Grinch trots her kids out when needs be but doesn’t give a duck about them. Uses them
Oh really? Did she say it was that? Sorry to derail but was curious why she stopped having shared (over share imo) so much of their lives. I do believe she started innocently enough and clearly loves her children. She does hella more with them than Grace!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.