Faces by Grace #80 I’m at the Stella more than I’m at home with me Fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get a bra and some sharewear for the love of bleeping god!!!

Its not about size, it's about the silhouette. Seeing her knicker line and belly button plus the sandbags ruins every single thing she wears

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Its not about size, it's about the silhouette. Seeing her knicker line and belly button plus the sandbags ruins every single thing she wears
Sandbags!! I nearly got sick laughing there!!! Crikey though its hideous on her. The slit alone is troubling! Is this the "dress" she got for her night away with Dom? Like a week later she has the video edited? Flah ouh she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm really sorry to say this but she looks like a man in a wig and heels in that reel 😟

And as the above comment says... a decent pair of knickers would of done wonders

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I cannot believe she is not taking her kids. My nephew is getting married this summer and they are taking their little boy on the honeymoon. As they said rightly they have had their honeymoon. The little chap loves the sea. They could not bear to be parted from him.
I actually personally wouldn't either, but Id make it up by doing something nice with them. Grace makes it up to them by dumping them on somebody else yet again and booking yet another trip without them. Its the amount of time she chooses to actively spend time away from them.... All these things have to be prepared and booked in advance! She's know well how much time she has spent away from them! It's awful!!

Reactions: 15
Must be raging she had to pay for the dress ( or use the voucher from before) when doms outfit was gifted! Just a tag along with Dom to the penny's event ..and yes days later she posts ...all so boring and predicable!

Reactions: 10
How can someone spend so much time at the gym and not be toned by now. Does she not see what everyone else can see?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Loves herself this one- so smug looking in the latest ‘reels’. And nothing special about the dress.. she’s worn so many similar to it before😴 god knows how it took about 4 days to post!

Reactions: 13

100% correct! She clearly doesn't see what everybody else sees and my bet is, deep down, all her body positivity shite is fake and she'd give anything to look like she did pre children. But unfortunately, her greed gets in the way.

Reactions: 14
100% correct! She clearly doesn't see what everybody else sees and my bet is, deep down, all her body positivity shite is fake and she'd give anything to look like she did pre children. But unfortunately, her greed gets in the way.
I’d bet anything that Grace had envisioned being the size she was pre children when she dieted etc for her wedding. But you’re right, her greed got the better of her.. during the pandemic she was constantly getting free food delivered & our girl just couldn’t say no. And you can’t out train a bad diet, though I honestly don’t know how much effort she really puts into training- I mean she’s often late to classes & on the leader boards she shown before she’s been at the bottom. On top of that she has no muscle tone or anything for someone supposedly beasting it at the gym 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I’m not fat shaming, I’m not big myself but I’ve plenty of meat/meeh in the right places and no matter what I’m wearing going out, I like a pair of support knickers to make me feel comfy and held in….😂but for the love of God. Wear some shape wear to give a nice smooth appearance and buy a dress in a bigger size - your real size not your fantasy aspirational bullshit size. She loves herself and body confidence is great to see in all women but when it’s smug as duck and she’s eye bleeping herself as she dreams of more time avoiding her kids, that’s just unlikeable in a massive way.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Well I’m back in business with the pleasure of viewing the ‘most bleeping amazing mother’ again.

Who the hell would go to the Christmas markets without your kids (especially when they haven’t gone anywhere all year), maybe Hayden doesn’t understand but Sienna would know and feel left out.

Shame on you Grace, another one to add to your Wall of Shame.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
And I forgot to mention her saggy unsupported snoopy diddies. Words fail me! 😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.