Faces by Grace #80 I’m at the Stella more than I’m at home with me Fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the st pats disaster. Even for someone as narcissistic as her she has to have seen how many people see straight through her

Oh and the lives disaster. Shed visions of selling out the 3arena
The baby fair backlash must have hit hard too. She even put up a troll hating post. That one pesky troll!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m wondering has she saw the attention Dom is getting and thinks by being quiet on Instagram will her fans rush to check she’s ok & that there’s nothing wrong with her. Have to say for an “influencer” she was mighty quiet for flogging stuff on Black Friday / Cyber Monday. Also, still no sign of the replies to her let’s chat boxes.. why does she bother putting them up lol

I've a feeling she's made to do the "let's chat" boxes by Matchstick, in order to look at the types of replies the boxes get.

Reactions: 12
To add insult to injury dom had the nerve to get engaged, bag all the invites to 'events' and now the greedy cow is in hospital. Influencer gold

• Haha
Reactions: 24
To add insult to injury dom had the nerve to get engaged, bag all the invites to 'events' and now the greedy cow is in hospital. Influencer gold
Can you imagine what’s REALLY being said behind the scenes?

I’d love if whoever Grease witches to *cough* 🐕, exposes the screenshots ☕ 💅

Reactions: 8
I do think she knows the writing was on the wall when she bought into being a shareholder in Matchstick.

A contingency, a way to still make money when it go tits up (or in the case of our saggy chested girl, tits down).

An easy 9-5 incoming hopefully 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ah never thought of it like that. Wonder if she’s their most complained about client lol?
It was so fake, it was defo an order.

She said tell me about your weekend. Was it good, bad? When has she ever spoken like that? She doesn’t five a f about anyone only herself and fellow celebs.

Or we to believe your girl is chatting away via DM with her fans?

Classic narc behaviour.. using silent treatment. She's so predicable

Reactions: 18
we're due a anxiety laden post, a post of her in her underwear telling us to love ourselves, or a post of her in her underwear telling us she's on a mission to lose 2 stone before Christmas
The 12 stone of Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wasn’t it Siobhan O Hagan that had the one troll first? 🤣
They all think we are all one person making multiple accounts to talk tit about them 😂😂 absolutely not true, I'm nowhere near as funny and talented as some of the people on this site !

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wonder is she sulking about the Rob Kenny snub? It was pretty direct 🤭

Reactions: 19
I'd say the reason she is not on is that she has been out to more events and knows how it looks. A fuckin fantastic mother is not out 5 nights out of 7!

What happened,what did he do - I completely missed this! Can’t stand Rob Kenny either the voice like him is so fake!
He was replying to a Q sent in. Did anyone screenshot it?

Something like: 'How do people who don't put #ad in their posts still make money? e.g Faces by Grace'.

When his story popped up he had clearly just cut himself off from laughing and tried to compose himself. He said along the lines of 'Screaming at this one. I don't know how, maybe she charges a fortune? Ya i dunno... you'll have to ask Faces...' more stifled laughing before it cut to the next story.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe she's fuming over Dom and the TWG ad? TBF that must have hit HARD!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.