Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jazzbot

VIP Member
Lol there’s a link in another thread about all these free trips and free food needing to be declared! Grace is fucked, the kids won’t even get brought to free things now

What was she begging for
Even with the dodgy accountant, how in the HELL did they get a mortgage?

broker: and what about your income Greasy?

OU GeT A FOod hamper MoST Dayuiz. Begging for a Tourkey puddin one this week Jen got one so should be in the bag alriighhhh. Oh and oive a box of XS crop sets and cans of energy juice I got for free. Should I declare me box of impulse or whaaaa?

broker:
9F9DB4FC-C5B0-4706-A48B-4B0739CD3CA9.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 27
“I love Ella and Jo cause it works”

Eh?! Compared to all the other stuff that doesn’t work is it?! Why is she so bad at her job. Like seriously. The threshold for being wowed by something is just that it works. Low bar there grace

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
this is the person who didn't think you could get burnt in ireland, while being a BA for sunscreen, I swear she shares a braincell with someone

• Haha

jesseholdon

It always fascinates me how people read Tattle! I always start from where I last read, do others just jump straight to last page?
I always read from where I last read too. Except around the time of her wedding I was skipping so many pages trying to keep up 😂

Donegal

Chatty Member
I'm here up to my eyes in work before I collect the kids from creche and school, my back is aching purely because I need to stretch it and do some exercise but I don't get a second to myself to do it, too busy keeping everything going at work and at home. And I only work part time, but the meals, school runs, activities, homework and all that take up all of my time at the moment, my husband works very long hours. I would be embarrassed to tell people I was fannying about in penneys, the gym, before yet another night out midweek with 2 kids and a full time working husband. She has no shame and is obviously absolutely pandered to by him and her family, that nobody tells her her behaviour is insane for a sahm of two young kids. She can't be considered a working mum. She doesn't even stay at home to fulfill the role of a stay at home mum!!

FishnChips

Chatty Member
I feel for people who booked the gaiety. I would be raging to have spent the money to see it given to Grace who makes absolutely zero effort with anything, most particularly her children. Probably passed it off to them as mammy has organised such a big surprise for you.

Reactions: 26

khaigs

VIP Member
This trip says everything about Greasy. She said she was going away with her family. Your husband and your kids are your family now Grace. Cop the F in and get with it.

NordieGal

I hadn’t noticed the spoon, I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone eating curry with a spoon before 🤔 how strange!
Guilty! Been known to horse it into me with a tablespoon, easier to load the rice and a bit of the curry in one go. Rice falls through the fork, and I generally eat like a 6 year old anyway so it makes sense to me 🤣🤣🤣
**also, only do it in the privacy of my own home. Wouldn't dream of asking for a spoon for anything other than a dessert when I'm out. Oh and soup 😋 🤪

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Chris gave up on movember. Grease also stopped her november challenge. Lazy absolute shits
Like HOW lazy do you have to be to give up on Movember. You literally just have to grow a moustache. Surely shaving is more effort ??!

• Haha

Skinner

VIP Member
She's an absolute dose staying there, 10km from her home, sharing a bed with Dom, a small one at that. Get a fecken taxi home to your kids!!!!!!!
but then she's miss the free breakfast.

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
Grace on a Monday morning-
"Fuck fuck fuck Kips, the ESB bill is due today, what can I sell. I've already sent the kids to school so theyre no use, fuck. Oh here, here's a €40 candle I was most probably gifted years ago, ligh ih quick!"

• Haha
I wonder did Mags’ work say anything to her about maybe not as much presence on social media after Grace was going on about her procedure / injection there and seemed some implication she maybe slotted in ahead of others. Speaking of that, her back fairly made a miraculous recovery!

jazzbot

VIP Member
She's an absolute dose staying there, 10km from her home, sharing a bed with Dom, a small one at that. Get a fecken taxi home to your kids!!!!!!!
but then she's miss the free breakfast.
Free dinner, free cocktails, free goodie bag, free choclit on de bed, free disposable slippers, nigh trying a new mattress, order free room service to de room before bed for a midnigh snack, no kid duties tonigh or in the morning, sleep in, excuse not to exercise, free buffet breakfast, throw a spare towel into de suitcase. Happier than a Greasy in a dirty black hoodie so she is.

FREE FREE FREE

She is addicted to freebies.

• Haha
  • Heart

Foggy

Chatty Member
Imagine stayin in a hotel of a thurs night with your mate? She is an absolute joke of a mother and 'influencer. Can't wait to see wat hotel they are in.

Would her husband & family not grow a backbone and tell her to cop the fuck on. She’s an absolute joke of a mother, I feel so sorry for those kids. So not only has she had multiple trips to the cinema in the past week or so, she was out at yoga last night at dinner / bed time, out again staying over tonight. They must hardly ever see her and when they do it’s usually a film day so they’re sat in the dark watching tv whilst she sits on her hole or a freebie day she’s been given.
*Edit* i was also going to say I can’t believe she’d plan on going to Penney’s looking like that after the gym with the sweaty hair etc but then remembered it’s Grace🥴

• Haha
  • Heart

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
Ah stop you've all given me a right giggle this morning "firework", "lumberjack" and "chopping wood on the boah" 😂😂😂

Anyway, I actually felt a bit sad when she had the photo of the little mermaid on her stories, I imagine Sienna would have loved to see that. I remember being very young and finding out my parents went to Disneyland without me 😂😂 now, they were away a few times but that's the one that stuck with me and even my Mum admitted after she felt terrible that they went without me 😂😂😂 I eventually got to go don't worry girls, but Grace is deluded if she thinks her kids won't notice or remember all the holidays without them.

• Heart

jazzbot

VIP Member
“Home to her babies”???? sure Jan.
Using kids once again to get what SHE wants.

Usually when Grease is throwing a tantrum, the enablers run to her aid. The Irish-UK air traffic couldn’t be bent to Greasy’s wishes and she passes out From exhaustion after throwing a record long hissy fit that didn’t go her way.

ME GREASY ME AnGRY

• Haha
  • Heart