Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I just don’t get her at all.
After the wedding she was high as a kite on all the attention and after her Disney Paris competition she got new followers. She was uploading (admittedly shite) content regularly along with her lives and the usual guff about updating her YouTube.
Yet now… she’s doing absolutely nothing. Her content, and I use that word loosely, is dire. She’s doing literally nothing in her ‘job’. It shows what a scam this Matchstick agency is that nobody has told her to up her game or give it up.

Methinks Gracie will be looking for a 9-5 in 2023 at this rate.
The funny thing is she thinks a 9-5 is piss easy and you can just a fall into it. What skills does she have to offer?

Attention to detail ❌
Ability to complete tasks as instructed ❌
Punctuality ❌
Multitasking ❌
Communication skills ❌
Ability to work as part of a team ❌
Ability take direction/constructive criticism ❌

And they are just basic skills any job would require. She has absolutely no skill set and she will have to start from scratch and even at that, she won’t cope.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

dothprotesttoomuch

Chatty Member
The amount of people in that small of a gym space 😬 Even just the video of it makes me break out in a cold sweat. Thankfully our anxiety-suffering, mental health ambassador with a bad back isn't phased 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

peaches2

She seems to have no concept of missing out on something, even if it requires going to another country. I missed my work Christmas party this year and I don't even have kids. 😂 So what. You don't have to go to every single thing.

Pepea

Great promotion of Santa express couldn't even get the name out of mouth. Again looking around her on the video lying through her teeth and bored looking. Defo made come on. She has a face you want to punch.

Wasn't she at the RDS Saturday? Saying they stayed in all day on the story? Emm lying through her teeth. How was she at the RDS, Santa express the gym and stayed home all day cleaning. Super women sure. 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lady Bug

VIP Member
Rob Kenny only getting Holly now. Either not on same flight or as predicted Greasey left at first light
Neither of them can stand Grease. Holly called her out over pretending she rescued the dog. Why would you spend a weekend with people who don't like you when you could be with your kids coming upto Xmas?? The coca cola truck is in RDS and a market and fair. I hope someone takes them. Be the furthest they have gone from cihy wet since the Summer

influencethis6

VIP Member
Wow her sitting there on the sofa while Dom gives the room tour!
How things have changed! Dom has well and truly eclipsed Grace!

Can she not see how far she has fallen!

Any excuse not to be at home!
Toy shoe tomorrow night, so no doubt the kids were be buzzing with excitement in the morning .. but there mother won't be there ( agsin) as she is choosing to go to an event she probably wasn't even actually invited to.

Not mam shaming... no kids here...but Christ even by now, in her 30s, surely you'd be sick of going out constantly! That's what your 20s are for!

SozBbz

VIP Member
So, this captivating image is from someone who has been a full time content creator for a decade or so ⬇

I know this trip wasn’t sponsored, but she should know how to take a half decent picture at this point, not just point and click. The work of being an influencer is building and maintaining your following in the first place and that means having lots of good non-spon content on a daily basis, but Grease basically can’t be arsed and always tries to do the least. If she’d any pride in her work, she would have done a basic photography course or something by now, but no, because lazy.

As for the comment about this cold, are you for real Greasy? Copenhagen is beautiful but it’s harsh at this time of year. Are you too lazy to even check the weather app and pack appropriately?

This all only further reinforces my opinion that they haven’t a pot to piss in. She only has cheapo clothes that she gets for free, but nothing of any real quality. She has no concept of investing in proper clothing for cold weather, but then again I guess that’s not the type of thing you can get on sale at Boohoo 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Heart

Flower45

VIP Member
Need to do a count of when she is at home to put her kids to bed per week. I'd say max two out of 7 each week. If she was working that would be one thing but in the last week it was a wedding, yoga on two nights a night out and hotel stay so all voluntary. That's after her kids are shipped off every day too. She should be utterly ashamed of herself she is a terrible mother. She randomly babysits no parenting at all.

• Heart

themongey

Chatty Member
I’ve a new theory, Dom had a wash in front of her to give her a hint as to what a bath is….

• Haha

Aoma

Chatty Member
Was it not at one of those gym challenges that Grace “hurt her back”.. why would she want to participate again considering how much “agony” she was in last time.. She’s a waffler 🧇

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Hi gals, long time no post. This right here makes me sick.

As I mentioned before I was awaiting cancer tests results after having my first baba while Grease was living her best life.

Long story sort the result came back as cancerous. A 1 in 50,000 type of placental cancer. Thankfully my baby is 100% perfect but I have to be monitored for 2 years and will most likely not have anymore children as the cancer could spread if I do.

Meanwhile this fucking dickhead will probably have a third just because.

Makes my blood boil as I would have loved at least two kids 💔
I often think of your post and wondered how you got on. I'm so sorry this has happened. Look after yourself xx and if you ever want to rant or vent, the troll hotline (aka Grace's threads) is always open

• Heart
Reactions: 29

minimoan

A cleansing balm for 36 euro?!?! Just looked it up

That puts it in same leagues as top brands. Thanks I'll stick to my body shop camomile one
It's ridiculously overpriced. I've tried out 3 of their products. I tell you the Eucerin facial spray is 10 times more hydrating that Ella/Jo

Her "ads" are absolutely atrocious. And the way she ProNNNounces Every oTTher LeTTer on her words! It's like watching Bambi walk for the first time. Utterly clueless.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Skinner

VIP Member
The Aribic film festival is on in the Stella this week. I wonder will she go to any of that 🤣

• Haha

Lady Bug

VIP Member
How can she go on so many holidays, there’s too young children at home. She Seems to swan around carefree.
I'm calling London next weekend for matchstick Maxis Xmas party. I'm still getting over the black belly top she wore to last year's.

• Haha

Thump

VIP Member
Feel so sorry for those kids, they are probably so excited to come home to see mammy after being in crèche/school all day but instead of spending time with them she’s gone for another sleepover with her friend. They’re probably used of it now to tbf, it’s not exactly a rarity.

• Sad