Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
She really brings out the worst in people I am so irritated by the state of that pennys dress on her.
Am I understanding correctly that she bought that dress after not being invited to the pennys event and going as Doms +1 and now she’s doing a reel in a pitiful attempt to get attention from Pennys?

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Skinner

VIP Member
🔵Free crop top
🔵Free shorts, in nearly December
🔵Free coah
🔵Free runners?
She's be naked if it wasn't for the freebies.

• Haha

Gerry o

VIP Member
What Grace doesn't seem to get, is that as an influencer instagrabber, you also need to do contenh content for contents sake. Not just grab, grab, grab with your greasy mitts.
Heard someone on the radio other day talking about all the stuff people have these days that there is no joy anymore in receiving things as everyone has so much and we are surrounding by it like he said when we were kids we have the memories of receiving our Christmas presents and actually remembering how we felt getting it
I think the joy is gone out of grace as she just grabs and takes but nothing means anything to her anymore

Eimsohz

Chatty Member
I had to look up this Rob Kenny and omg....I've only watched his stories but are they just all as insufferable as each other?? The lot of them 🙈 and especially coming up to Christmas.
He's not a fan of "faces" anyway!!

HumphreyB

VIP Member
You can bet your life if greedy grabby grace and her greedier grabbier husband are there it’s been gifted. Not a chance either of them would put their hand in their pockets to pay to take their kids anywhere.

• Heart

Fruit_Salad lemon

Chatty Member
It’s some feat of nature that she goes to the gym 5 days a week for nearly 2 years and has only lost a small amount of weight, still rocking the chins and has little to no muscle tone

caramelsq

VIP Member
Ok just on toy show, think I’ve the only kids in the country that don’t like it! Put it on last year, after ten minutes they asked me to turn it off. Maybe they were too young. 🤷‍♀️
Mine have no interest and I don’t buy into this new hysteria surrounding it. It’s not that good, it was a highlight for me as a child but we didn’t have you tube or tik tock or on demand TV!
Overrated and people put under pressure to have a big night for it

Lazydaisy1980

I don't read it as mothers attacking mothers.
If we swapped over the genders involved:
Chris goes away for a weekend with his parents/siblings. Comes home and arses about for a few days, goes to the gym, the barbers. Doesn't appear to be doing any work. Thinks he's being helpful making some spal bol and soup for when he's away to appease a probably pissed off spouse. Then heads off for a work piss up abroad leaving Grace at home sick and her trying to keep the show on the road.

This !! And as someone mentioned above about his grandmother , if it was him that he went to 2 separate non essential events on the night Graces grandmother died and the following night of the wake, leaving her on her own to grieve and mind the kids while he partied . One of the "events" being an overnight in a penthouse where they sat drinking watching a movie . We would be calling him a selfish unsupportive p***k if he did that.

Reactions: 24

FishnChips

Chatty Member
I’m seeing a lot of videos online of a sizeable backlash against Kate Gosselin (featured in Kate plus 8 a TLC show that followed their family life) for the over exposure of her children and particularly for sending one child to an institution. There actually an interview with Kates BIL who actually says I can’t imagine what it would be like to realise as a child everything we did, every outing and birthday party was all for views.

Not that Grace is on that level but I do think It’s an interesting glimpse into what the future could be for the children of Instagram influencers. I don’t think any amount of emails to places that give freebies to Grace will achieve anything, she will continue to take whatever she is offered and continue to be an inappropriate ambassador for various brands but I do think her children will eventually realise the toxic environment they have been raised in and how they have been used by their mother for likes and views

• Heart

work4aliving

VIP Member
OK I've done some digging. Going by her FB page these are her overnight trips this year (excluding nights away for weddings and the numerous days away she had with the girls or Chris)...

Trips without the kids:
Feb: weekend in Belfast with Chris
April: girls trip to Italy
May: couple's weekend in London
June: hen weekend in KK (fair enough that that was without the kids 🤣)
July: girls night in Glasson
July: couples night in Glasson after the wedding
August: honeymoon in USA
Nov: stay in Radisson, Dublin with the gals
And now it seems another one to add to the list, the Christmas markets.

Trips with the kids:
May: gifted night in Athlone
This is what should be sent to Lucy investigates along with the treatment of her kids and all the nights out during the week !

Bouabout

Well that was one dull weekend in Copenhagen. She could have showed us some exciting craft stalls at a market. Gifts for the kids. A little history of Copenhagen. Obviously did not stay anywhere fancy! Back to flogging products that are probably hopeless anyway!!

How can she wait until the morning of an event to go look for something to wear 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
And into Penney’s !! Now nothing wrong with Penney’s lads but I stand by my other posts -I’m fully convinced hasn’t got a pot to piss in. Also unless the stay in town tonight is a freebie how could you justify that with hotel prices the way they are 🙄
And for the love of god don’t let her wear either the regatta coat or that cardigan tonight 🙈
She’s worn the gifted Boohoo & Coast dresses at various events over past few months and mustn’t have received anymore freebies from them. Totally agree, I think she’s skint and I’d bet she went into way more debt for the wedding & honeymoon than she anticipated as in the freebies didn’t come rolling in like she thought they would. I’d even wager that when she had her heart set on the dress from TWG that she thought she would wrangle a decent discount or it would be gifted.
I could well be proven wrong but I’m not sure she’s pregnant, I just get the feeling she’s in the office bed and those two are more like flat mates.

I just posted on the Rosemary McCabe thread, but Rosemary posted today that her husband has been laid off with no notice etc and she’s asking people to subscribe to her for €6 a month so basically she can financially support her family. I know she’s in the US and laws are different etc, but the point I was making, was that this shows how absolutely crazy it is to depend on social media for an income, let alone to support a family. Like I know Kips has TikTok but if anything happened there, there’s zero back up plan. Like God forbid he got really sick, was out of work for a few months, his paid sick leave ran out and they’d be screwed as a family unit. Freebies are great, but going to the cinema 5 times a week won’t make sure the lights switch on and the food is on the table. When social media now is so unpredictable (twitter fiasco etc) there’s no guaranteed stability yet so many put everything into it with absolutely zero long term guarantees. If it goes tits up Grace can’t really turn around and say “don’t worry, I’ll go back into the working world and put bread on the table for everyone” because it just wouldn’t be possible. It is just so bizarre to me
100% this. All well and good getting free trips out, some dresses & makeup sent to you but at the end of the day that is not going to pay the bills.

Last edited:

Skinner

VIP Member
Am I reading into this too much or is Jen really throwing shade at your girl with that hampers reel?? Supervalu, Bailey's, Rudds, Avonmore and SVP. How much free stuff is that tight cow getting that she never shows? The piece de resistance was her saying she doesn't get to go to many events because she has so much on with Carter👏
I admire her for turning down invites because of Carter.
Not a hope in hell Grease would do this. And all that stuff they get 😳 if grease is getting the too she really is a selfish pig, never showing it. Thets probably how she justifies all the nights out to Kips. She's networking for their next hamper of toilet rolls.