Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ny_style

VIP Member
I just don’t get her at all.
After the wedding she was high as a kite on all the attention and after her Disney Paris competition she got new followers. She was uploading (admittedly shite) content regularly along with her lives and the usual guff about updating her YouTube.
Yet now… she’s doing absolutely nothing. Her content, and I use that word loosely, is dire. She’s doing literally nothing in her ‘job’. It shows what a scam this Matchstick agency is that nobody has told her to up her game or give it up.

Methinks Gracie will be looking for a 9-5 in 2023 at this rate.

Reactions: 28

KelNoe

Takes out the phone to video herself tickling her son. She’s thick as dog shit
Eyeballing the camera the whole time.... ffs couldn't look more insincere if she tried 🤔 Look at me I'm a fantastic mother 😒

Galwaygirl1970

Chatty Member
I find it so sad that them kids have their mum away in the nicest weekends coming up to xmas, they wont have any nice memories of their mum in the build up....I find it terribly sad

nervousshock

VIP Member
Dom with almost as many followers and more interaction, Jen with a book and a good reputation. Your girl with 5 china a waist trainer and a yearly subscription to photoshop

• Haha

JustmeKC

VIP Member
She’s finished work for the year/decade…. Her friends know what she means & kips is proud of her 😍

• Haha

JoniM

The worst was sending Sienna back to summer camp after her vaccinations in 30 degree heat and even though she was "hysterical". The week after she had her picking up dog poo in the garden.

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
Any adult who “likes” a pic of a strangers child on the internet is a weirdo in My eyes
I find it all so odd
I find it so f**ked up when people are commenting things like "wow, they're getting so big" or "only seems like yesterday she was x,y,z age"....... you don't know these children you strange individual.

• Haha

intoresting

VIP Member
I do follow her but im personally very content in my own life that i dont need to tear another woman to pieces over every little thing .
She does plenty to warrant being called out on .
But attacking her over going to a bloody work party is ridiclous . The children have another parent who im sure can cope for 1 night 🙄🙄
Then why are you here ?
The other parent had to take them last weekend too ?! And the multiple nights she’s been out in December / November already ?!

Pepea

Chat box 3 hours ago! No responses. Just replied to it there I couldn't help myself 🤣🤣 said: stressing over Xmas and bills. Would love a night away but can't afford it.

Let's see if she shows the responses. I won't hold my breath. See is just a plague at this rate!

NordieGal

Why oh why aren't there more people who know her IRL ratting her out? Did anyone see her in Penneys? Anyone at the class this morning? Anyone's child in the same class as Si or in creche with Hayden?
I'd so love to hear more personal experiences 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 27

influencethis6

VIP Member
She won't miss it!
Is he the guy who put up some question box last week that took a dig at Grace?
Yip... clearly no time for her. Real bitchy...she's clearly not part of his gang!

A party in London for an Irish agency?!

None of them have any regard for their carbon footprint / environment!

Honestly they would go to the opening of a pair of legs!

• Haha

Flower45

VIP Member
Feeling very festive lately. What the fuck is she talking about? She can't even get a sentence out she's so stupid. Most mothers are too busy on the 7th Dec to feel festive! She wants a childless, single girl Christmas because thats what she is living. That Chris is a fool for not putting his foot down. My god I would feel so bad being away two weekends in a row and my husband is sick!! Selfish horrible person.