Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

influencethis6

VIP Member
Well well ....Rob Kenny has announced he is off to the Matchdicks Christmas party in London on Thursday
He mentioned to a few of the huns going...no mention of " faces"

Surely as a key shareholder she will be going over for the weekend?!

Flying to London for a party....are they actually for real?

• Wow
Reactions: 26

demibaquette90

I was listening to Spencer and Vogues podcast earlier and Vogue mentions how upset GiGi has been in school cause Vogue was away twice in the week. I know it’s stupid but it honestly made me think of Sienna! How many times has she cried cause her Mammy isn’t there?? And she always seems to be away at important moments, back to school etc.. I wonder if S ever looks around and wonders why every one else has their parent there.

• Sad

jazzbot

VIP Member
For me, the irony is that Grease specifically would never spend €107 on a dress, she only wears hideous monstrosities she’s gifted from Terror, or hideous monstrosities she buys on sae from Boohoo.

She’s the ultimate cheapskate, yet trying to part others from their cash for her own benefit.
She is constantly at that! AF’ing links to items your girl doesn’t even own. She picks expensive stuff so she gets a big cut from any Greasette clicks, it’s the height of laziness. That’s your girls work done for the day.

It’s useful when influencers AF things they‘re wearing but this lazy sod is constantly tagging the likes of uggs and dresses worth hundreds so she’ll get nice 💵 per click. Not a notion of buying the item. She’s woeful.

Imagine the state of her in that sparkly big bird dress stomping her brains out in her knock offs jimmys. Tits dangling low and side boobs all over the shop. Violent 🫠🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
What an awful gobshite Dom is. It seems she doesn’t go to events alone or won’t stay anywhere alone. Why can’t she go to the event alone, stay in the hotel alone or, now this bit is shocking, not take up the offer of the hotel!!!!!

I used to have a friend that wouldn’t go Anywhere alone, had to be accompanied literally everyone and it’s due to low self esteem. It’s grand when you’re in your late teens and early twenties but a woman in her early to late 30s unable to do anything alone without a chaperone, it’s a bit sad. Lucky for Dom, grease isn’t doing anything so can afford to be her plus one 😂

work4aliving

VIP Member
Matchstick have to be calling her in for a meeting ...her page is woeful..everything she is associated me gets comments/ complaints..on their page too there are negative comments ...she only tags along now with dom or terrie. She has no niche..is no way relatable and she is certainly influencing no one ...is she going to all the events and grabbing as she knows it's over for her ...

They've hosted a llooooootttt of blaggers before, it's the reason it's off my bucket list now, and that place with the dome rooms
Yip Galgorm has so many begs getting gifted stays.. I wouldn’t waste my money. They’re happy for joe soap to pay hundreds of pounds for a room / the spa yet these wastes of space get it all for free. Avoid it like the plague.

• Heart

Irish wannabes

VIP Member
It's going around YEARS to be careful ordering from Smyths incase they aren't boxed. Why is she getting them delivered to her house anyway? Either go to the shop or get them delivered straight to your Mams
she does nothing all day dont know why she can’t do click and collect or get it delivered to her mothers

like everyone else does

Flower45

VIP Member
So THATS why she is sulking! NOTHING has worked for her over the last two years because she never follows through on any of her fads. I'm actually happy for Gen.
Grace has no audience except lazy wasters like herself. Jen and Dom are miles ahead of her and now Dom is going to have the wedding Grace tried to Rob.

• Heart
  • Haha

Bouabout

Off again without her children! At least they will get a weekend not being used for her IG. But for somebody with Mental Health problems she must realise children need stability.

Gerry o

VIP Member
It's going around YEARS to be careful ordering from Smyths incase they aren't boxed. Why is she getting them delivered to her house anyway? Either go to the shop or get them delivered straight to your Mams
She’s probably bulling that Smyths didn’t give her any vouchers nor will they now with her moaning about them like there at least 3 of them within driving distance from her pick them up you do
Nothing else

Reactions: 25

Aoma

Chatty Member
Totally off topic but does anyone remember the Dublin Girlo Instagram page? That and Tea Spill seem to have disappeared. You would really miss those influencer call out pages. How some of them weren’t cancelled during the ‘Bloggers Unveiled’ days is beyond me.
Great pages, but it shows how invincible bloggers and influencers are. They can literally do or say *anything* and as long as they’ve their little sheep following them & believing everything is amaaaazing then influencers will never be cancelled. Even if we go beyond Grace and look at Terrie- like I’ll never understand how she got away with the Repromed scandal. So many people genuinely hurt- and not just hurt for the sake of having a rant on Tattle. If you look at the UK influencer Elle Darby, she’s not cancelled and that was an absolute shitshow. There needs to be pages set up telling people repeatedly - “That SoSu me foundation, Voduz hairbrush, Wondercru crap,those swimsuits Sinead is shilling are just ALL off Aliexpress”. Unless the Insta bubble literally pops, all the fake bots
are gone and people don’t buy into the hype of overpriced tat, this is definitely long term

• Heart

minimoan

Like is she actually wearing any underwear??? I can see her n#%ples like.
Does she have body dysmorphia and see the body she had before kids (which you’d still wear a bra in a dress like that) I don’t get it
And the fffing fitbit watch. Does she ever take it off?? If a lab swabbed that watch now it'd be in quarantine....

• Haha

Jenna89

Chatty Member
The magical candle that has outlived the queen - I remember her coming on to tell us all they’d had a very tough year and had to take a mortgage break etc. - and then she bought that candle, which from memory is over €50. So yet again, she repeats herself year on year - can’t afford her mortgage, but drops money on a candle. Can’t afford to bring her kids on holiday this year, but literally hasn’t seen her own bedsheets much she’s out and about so frequently this year (bar all the naps!)

The woman is a joke.

• Haha
I looked through the Gaietys insta stories. Not one of those greedy fuckers have #gift on their stories. Not one!! And I looked at 3 dates for it on their website, including a Tuesday and a Wednesday and the only seats available are single seats dotted around the place. It's a fucking joke. Zero need to give these a freebie because it doesn't need the advertising!

Skinner

VIP Member
I wonder is she paying her way or is the ma paying. We all know Grace's arms are shorter than her pockets and never pays for anything.

• Haha