Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thelaalaa

Chatty Member
What the hell does Dom see in her? Makes you feel Dom is exactly the same only a prettier version like do none of them read here and think these guys are right 🤷‍♀️
Availability, she needs someone to come along and asks Grace because she is single and has no kids so she is usually free... Oh, wait!!??

• Haha
Reactions: 34

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Anyone want to play ‘trip bingo’?

I’m gonna guess

- there will be a pic of her with a churro
- comment of best family ever
- one of those pics where she puts her hands under her chin
- her in a completely unsuitable dress with armpit boobs hanging out

I’ll get more just my starter
And a picture in a week's time saying "take me back"

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Skinner

VIP Member
Every. Single. One. Of.Them. Are. Cu#ts. Grace been the biggest one.
If I see 1 more Emma mattress and I'll poke my eyes out. Aoibhe Devlin peddling sweet King and any other shite she can get her hands on today. Rachel Gorry pretending she remembered the Emma mattress while changing her kids bed.
LLL selling since 6am and sharing messages from the fools that are buying her shite.
Erin MC Gregor selling shampoo and conditioner when her own hair is like a newborn babies without her stennos.
Sarah Burke selling Dylan Yokes whole a guest at a wedding.
I could go on all day.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Fruit_Salad lemon

Chatty Member
It’s literally not possible to go to the gym 4/5 days a week posting lifting weights videos for 2 years and still have arms like that
She must take a pic and then leave

• Haha
Get a bra and some sharewear for the love of fucking god!!!

Its not about size, it's about the silhouette. Seeing her knicker line and belly button plus the sandbags ruins every single thing she wears

• Haha

Mammy2021

VIP Member
I’m not fat shaming, I’m not big myself but I’ve plenty of meat/meeh in the right places and no matter what I’m wearing going out, I like a pair of support knickers to make me feel comfy and held in….😂but for the love of God. Wear some shape wear to give a nice smooth appearance and buy a dress in a bigger size - your real size not your fantasy aspirational bullshit size. She loves herself and body confidence is great to see in all women but when it’s smug as fuck and she’s eye fucking herself as she dreams of more time avoiding her kids, that’s just unlikeable in a massive way.

• Heart

looloo555

How can she wait until the morning of an event to go look for something to wear 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
And into Penney’s !! Now nothing wrong with Penney’s lads but I stand by my other posts -I’m fully convinced hasn’t got a pot to piss in. Also unless the stay in town tonight is a freebie how could you justify that with hotel prices the way they are 🙄
And for the love of god don’t let her wear either the regatta coat or that cardigan tonight 🙈

• Haha

Lazydaisy1980

If she was gifted tickets to the Gaiety I will snap! I started going to the Gaiety Panto with my family when I was 5. I’m 40 now and have gone every year since (bar Covid)
It’s opening night . The gaiety have a story up with loads of goody bags so it’s 100% a freebie for the huns . Never cross any of their minds to turn around and say , gift my tickets and goody bag to some family who is currently camped out in Crumlin or Temple Street long term and could badly do with a break and some cheering up and or gift them to the staff of the childrens hospitals and their kids as a thank you for all their hard work. Greedy Vultures !

• Heart
Reactions: 32

jazzbot

VIP Member
Just watched Jen Journey's stories. Definitely a much deserved dig at Greasy.

Dom is the only one in a position to go to things every day and make a real go of the influencing. Because she has the look, brands will want to work with her and from what I've seen here and there, she puts some effort into the paid work.

In fairness Jen puts effort into her content and has a strategy too. She even mentioned that she had lots of questions about a recipe and she is going to address it. You NEVER hear Greasy speaking like that or referring to feedback or FAQs etc. Worlds apart even in this small pool of Tallaght talent.

• Heart

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Like what I don't understand is the lack of training and regulation surrounding their "job"... Literally any other job in the world requires a certain level of training, doctors, nurses, Gardaí, teachers, shop assistants, waiters, whatever it is. You cannot walk into a job and just start doing it with zero guidance. Except "influencing"... Buy a phone, sit on your hole, advertise a product you know fuck all about, get ridiculous money and free gifts for it! It's a fucking joke!!!

ETA the worst thing of all is Grace is one of the one of the worst at doing this completely unqualified unregulated job! If she put that level of effort into literally any other job she'd be given her marching papers long ago
Which is true, so essentially what's to stop any of us setting up a page, buying followers and start seeing the cash rolling in.

But look at what she is losing. Her privacy. Her children's privacy. Her extended families privacy. We all know where Sienna goes to school. Where mags works. That her children share a bedroom. Where her father is buried ffs.

I wouldn't give up my privacy for all the freebies in the world.

• Heart

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Anytime I've ordered from Smyths the toys are just put in a clear plastic bag. She'd know this if she was regularly buying stuff for her own kids and her nieces/nephews.

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I know exactly how much because I’ve bought them for our family.
My husband and two kids.
I was planning a lovely day out - nice Christmas outfits on us, get an early dinner in town , walk up and down Grafton st looking at the lights, get a hot chocolate in Butlers and buy the kids those zippy light sticks I always see on the street outside the Gaiety.

Now I feel like an ejit- your girl gets it for free and looks like she rocked up like a slob out of the gym obviously no big deal to her and here’s me planning a big day out of it 🙃
You will have an amazing day. And not have to flaunt your children all over the Internet. You're the winner here x

• Heart

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
Naw I'm dead at the fuckin warped candle ☠☠

Matchstick pleaseeee, how is this content???? Why is she on a payroll for this???? 🤣🤣🤣

Employ me! I'll take shite pictures round my house to sell mundane shite too!!

• Haha

jazzbot

VIP Member
Oh Jesus they are staying in a couple suite with an exposed bath and shower now that really is pathetic. Mother of god. I actually don't know who is worse 🤪 still waiting for my chat 😅
DimDom watching Greasy take a dump. Lovely.

• Haha
  • Sick

nervousshock

VIP Member
She just makes dom look so much hotter because grace is a mess next to her

Ms Trunchbull and Ms Honey take pennys, hope nobody has pigtails near by

• Haha
She strikes me as the type that even if she had V&D she’d strap on an adult nappy rather than miss her work Christmas party- the show must go on 😂 I’ve never known anyone with children to have a social life / me time like Grace (I don’t have kids & even I’m not gallivanting half as much as your girl does).

• Haha
  • Sick

Lady Bug

VIP Member
Not defending Grace for a second but i do feel it terribly sad the amount if mothers attacking mothers . Its Thursday not the weekend , i persume the party is tonight and she is back tom so she still has the full wkend for family time. If a Dad was flying to london for a work party no one would bat an eyelid . But mothers get crucified for it .
Regards sickness in the house , sure none of us would get to work at the moment if we all had so stay at home. I never pick up anything from the kids and i personally couldnt not work every time someone is sick .
Grace doesn't work you are aware of that? So she's not a working Mother trying to juggle everything and worried about how it will look if she doesn't show her face at the Xmas party. And she's not criticised on here because she's a woman it's because she's a parent who doesn't give a damn about her Children. This is not the 1970's so not sure what you mean by nobody would say a word if it was a Dad. That's just nonsense.

• Heart

Fruit_Salad lemon

Chatty Member
There’s a craft market this Sunday -in a few basically farmers sheds - near us and honest to god it looks more cosy and inviting than she’s made this look 🤭

All you need is a few close up shots of fairy lights , a shot of a real fire lighting, few marshmallows roasting and maybe some steam coming from some hot beverage and 💥 bobs your uncle Influencer job done

Her picture gives the same feeling as your sitting room once the Xmas Decorations are taking down - a bit sad and cold

• Haha