Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
we're due a anxiety laden post, a post of her in her underwear telling us to love ourselves, or a post of her in her underwear telling us she's on a mission to lose 2 stone before Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 32

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
People missing the point. This is a work party, not work. We don't get paid if we don't go to work, that's why you'd go if someone you lived with had a bug.

In reality the truth is we don't all go galavanting around when there is illness in the house, we go to work as is necessary for life. Going to get a takeaway coffee isn't a necessity for life. Going to London isn't either.
After the last two years we all should be more mindful than spreading illness around unnecessarily.
Anyway, back to Grease and whatever rotten outfit she wears tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Fruit_Salad lemon

Chatty Member
Those tickets would have cost 227€😰
I know exactly how much because I’ve bought them for our family.

I was planning a lovely day out - nice Christmas outfits on us, get an early dinner in town , walk up and down Grafton st looking at the lights, get a hot chocolate in Butlers and buy the kids those zippy light sticks I always see on the street outside the Gaiety.

Now I feel like an ejit- your girl gets it for free and looks like she rocked up like a slob out of the gym obviously no big deal to her and here’s me planning a big day out of it 🙃

• Sad

Wonder Woman

VIP Member
So she is going.
And I’m sat here feeling like the worse parent coz I had to go into the office today.
She is not a mother to those kids. And to duck off when the other parent is sick. She is the lowest of the low.

• Heart

jazzbot

VIP Member
Then why are you here ?
The other parent had to take them last weekend too ?! And the multiple nights she’s been out in December / November already ?!
Babysitting the kids on the night of his grandmother's funeral while his 'wife' was at a freebie party with malteasers and crisps.

• Haha

Buddy161

So are we calling the Christmas pregnancy announcement now yeah or will she announce at someone else’s baby shower (again🤣) before then?!

• Haha
  • Wow
IF (and it’s a big if) she was doing all the washing/changing the bed sheets etc this weekend, why does she not do that in the week? When she’s sat at home on her arse while her kids are shipped out? And actually just spend time in her children’s company instead?
Most people do the bulk of the washing at the weekend because they have those easy 9-5 jobs that keeps them busy throughout the week!
She’s a joke.

Pepea

Oh Jesus they are staying in a couple suite with an exposed bath and shower now that really is pathetic. Mother of god. I actually don't know who is worse 🤪 still waiting for my chat 😅

• Haha
  • Sick

minimoan

Jesus christ that gym gives me anxiety just looking at it. Cocky, self obsessed dopes thinking they're amazing. The overcrowding in there. My God! And did I see a baby in the centre of the video?? What sort of human brings their baby to a sweaty gym??! Crikey.
Give me my country lane where I get some lovely fresh air jogging and I probably burn just as many calories!

• Heart

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Any adult who “likes” a pic of a strangers child on the internet is a weirdo in My eyes
I find it all so odd
And parents who expose their kids equally as odd.
And all the influencers getting freebies for their kids at Christmas when mere mortals have to pay is a disgrace.
Basically all getting rewarded for exposing their children and taking away their right to privacy. I genuinely hope these kids grow up and sue their parents arses.

SozBbz

VIP Member
It’s a real Dom dress, she loves feathers and sequins. I get serious swf vibes from Grace. She even robbed her wedding style
Agree, totally something Dom would wear but we all know that Grease doesn’t let something being unsuitable stop her from wearing it! (Ultimate proof - her wedding dress)

I can see it now, her twirling and posing with her hoof trotters pointed in the spare room like a blue sparkly sausage ✨🪩⚡

The big issue here is that Asos won’t give it to her for free, so her sparkly sausage dreams will alas remain unfulfilled 💅🏻

• Haha

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
Rob Kenny’s clearly not a grace fan!! He could have easily not put that question in, given he didn’t even answer it or defend her

jazzbot

VIP Member
So she has the money to go on holidays with her mum and siblings. But doesn't have the funds to bring her own children away.
Delighted (for her, not the wee children) that no hotels took the bait for that massive beg and gifted her a free stay .
Those poor kids. They’re neglected. She’s a scumbag mother. Himself letting it go on is just as bad.

Your girl forked out 80k on that trashy wedding and hillbilly honeymoon that was a carcrash. Far from Insta worthy! This left the kids being taken on holidays to the mobile home, a place they’re dumped off most weeks during the summer anyways so the woman who give birth to them, can swan off. Hardly a holiday for them!

She can do the big woman act “taking my mother on holidays” craic but in reality it’s her getting away kid free again while they’re not only left at home, they’re separated from their parent again. They are young children who need so much minding and love not moody teenagers who want you gone anyways!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

SozBbz

VIP Member
Jen has just announced she has written a book... What has Grace done with her 'fame'?
Nothing, literally nothing.

She must be the only Hun from her era, with that level of followers who hasn't at least tried to launch a business, write a book, or monetize her platform any anyway aside from ads and AF links.

Lazy? Stupid? Probably both.

newaccount2022

Chatty Member
Omg when you list all the nights out/away 🫢😂 I sometimes don’t comment because I don’t have or like kids and I’d never want to be around them either lol, but Jesus when you list them all it really is so bad. Putting aside the spending no time with the kids, she was on instagram crying that they are struggling financially and that they applied for a mortgage break. And then to cry wolf every few months about your terrible anxiety and how hard life is… she hasn’t a clue

• Haha
It’s Deneeez birthday next week and big girlie night planned according to Jens Journey. No doubt Greasy will be at that. Three weekends on the trot those kids don’t have a mam around. She’s a waste of space. I pity those little kids

• Wow
  • Sad

Molly83

She has darker nail polish on in the add to what she had in Copenhagen, prob filmed months ago & only posting now
I’m telling ye the top investigators in the FBI wouldn’t hold a candle to the tattlers … keep up the good work

• Haha