Faces by Grace #80 I’m at the Stella more than I’m at home with me Fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grace will never miss an opportunity to get away from those kids. She's only delighted with herself away for another few nights.

Reactions: 22
Feeling very festive lately. What the duck is she talking about? She can't even get a sentence out she's so stupid. Most mothers are too busy on the 7th Dec to feel festive! She wants a childless, single girl Christmas because thats what she is living. That Chris is a fool for not putting his foot down. My god I would feel so bad being away two weekends in a row and my husband is sick!! Selfish horrible person.

Reactions: 27
Someone should ask Rob Kenny how he feels about Grace travelling with a vomiting bug in house 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I can't believe she is travelling overseas for a Christmas party when the vomitting bug is in her house. Highly contagious and some bad ones going around this season. She is a selfish, self centred wagon.

Reactions: 23
She has to be a social experiment to see how people react to huns, there is no way she can be that selfish to go away again! When he’s sick. Also it’s sooo infectious. I’ve never come across anyone so selfish or stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She has to be a social experiment to see how people react to huns, there is no way she can be that selfish to go away again! When he’s sick. Also it’s sooo infectious. I’ve never come across anyone so selfish or stupid
But she's an investor in matchdix.. she just has to go....🙄. Any decent influencer would be showing Christmas sets. Kids Christmas clothes, etc. You're one is doing nothing....

Reactions: 17
She will justify it to herself by saying that she was sick when Chris was away with work recently.

Reactions: 9
Grace is probably what you call a Mother who blows hot and cold. Loves them for a few minutes but ditches them most of the time. This type of Mother is not good for kids, makes them needy and unstable. However, in my opinion maybe the less they see of her the better. If they have an organised life going to school and creche and Sienna has her ballet they might be happier without Grace. I can imagine when she at home she is fed up and not that great with her kids.

Reactions: 19
She strikes me as the type that even if she had V&D she’d strap on an adult nappy rather than miss her work Christmas party- the show must go on 😂 I’ve never known anyone with children to have a social life / me time like Grace (I don’t have kids & even I’m not gallivanting half as much as your girl does).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Work Christmas party

what work

you don’t work

are you talking about them posts you put up every 2nd day? With grammar mistakes, spelling mistakes or just lazy using the wrong words completing

or is it the posts with that gym gear which is 2 sizes to small for you?

Or better yet the one of you just drinking from a bottle and not explaining what the proxy thing does

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I’d say her house is filthy, she always looks grubby. They all do. I hope she gets the shits

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If I wasn’t well and my husband fucked off to a work Xmas party in the local town, never mind over in another country - I’d kill him! 🤬
So she’s potentially going to be carrying a virus with her and putting others at risk of being sick. And sticking the kids who could potentially have the bug with her mother or sister hence making them sick. Why are we even surprised? This thick duck had somebody with Covid in the house last year and went trick or treating - AND went to an event in the Square while she had Covid symptoms. Anybody with half a brain would consider making someone else sick and decide to stay home and look after their kids and partner. 😤😤😤

Reactions: 16
I wouldn’t say it’s the vomiting bug. Probably just their shocking diet catching up on them and their insides screaming from the inside out

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Did she really just announce the Pamela scott winner a month late 😂😂 lord have mercy must be catching up on her work before her Xmas party 🤦🤦

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Did she really just announce the Pamela scott winner a month late 😂😂 lord have mercy must be catching up on her work before her Xmas party 🤦🤦
Sure she never announced the winner of the bed from Des Kelly on her home page. The bed worth over €900.
she is shocking.

Reactions: 11
When did she get home from Copenhagen? The night she was home, straight into pj’s and hiding away with her book while a Chinese was on the way, was poor Krispy down stairs cleaning up his own vomit? Or did she get sienna to do that too with the left over Poo bags?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.