Faces by Grace #77 38hrs puking, she takes to the bed, might have spread to her ma but your girl got fed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why she has the nana’s over for dinner it’s to all sit and watch Gracie on the tv and they will all be happy together fawning over her she’s so predicable 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
She’s addicted to sharing.
10% of her followers dislike her.
She’s just a normal nice sensitive girl.
If Instagram was taken away tomorrow she would be devastated.

absolute gobshite of the highest order

• Haha
Reactions: 42
She’s addicted to sharing.
10% of her followers dislike her.
She’s just a normal nice sensitive girl.
If Instagram was taken away tomorrow she would be devastated.

absolute gobshite of the highest order
To add to this she also said she knows when it's too much to share (lol, I know more about her vagina than I do my own) and she's a big softie, she'd cry if someone said boo to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
There isn’t a single journalist or tv interview person who has an ounce of integrity anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I loved the "if it was taken away tomorrow I'd miss sharing "

YOU'D MISS THE bleeping MONEY AND FREEBIES YOU DOSE.

also, not shaming but calling a spade a spade, she's a lot bigger than her photos.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I’m behind as didn’t start at nine. When you see the others it highlights how lazy grace really is.

Why oh why can someone not do an honest exposé

Reactions: 11
Videoing from the moment she wakes up till she goes to bed? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

your girl naps all day. Takes turns with the other lump in the house. Kips.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Lucy saying I’m not even wearing a bra. I nearly spit me wine out.

and using a washing machine 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nobody is perfect all the time but anybody that makes a comment or critique on Grace's behaviours and actions is a troll? duck off 😤 I haven't followed her for years and seeing her on TV screen has given me pure rage 😡

Reactions: 19
Can’t stand Lucy Kennedy and the overly contrived accent. She has got as many freebies through her Instagram as Grace has. I couldn’t be bothered watchin it but reading the comments is enough to know it was a tit show.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.