Faces by Grace #77 38hrs puking, she takes to the bed, might have spread to her ma but your girl got fed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure even on the telly this evening there was one particular shot of a nasty scrape on her thumb, looked very much like a cat scratch.

It's not the animals fault, it's strictly the owners and the lack of training.
I’ve two cats and they do go ballistic when it’s raining and they can’t go out all day. I don’t know how Loki hasn’t the house shredded being in permanently. The poor kids must be terrified of him scraping them.

Reactions: 5
She sickens me with her ‘poor me’ interview. Seriously, if it’s that bad for your mental health, just quit. Her children would be much better off anyway. Lucy is usually good at questioning but she was crap last night. I’d say Maxi Moo had a say in everything

Reactions: 20
Can’t stand Lucy Kennedy and the overly contrived accent. She has got as many freebies through her Instagram as Grace has. I couldn’t be bothered watchin it but reading the comments is enough to know it was a tit show.
She drives me mad her over reaction to everything she’s the same on all her programs applying the make up drinking water and the big open eyed expressions she’s useless always pretending she’s just this normal person telling grace she’s no bra on why🤷‍♀️ What was that comment for or was it a sly dig at grace 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yea poor me playing the victim card telling how she loves Instagram cause she likes sharing her life nothing about all the freebies and money she makes such a liar
Like why didn’t lucy ask about the attractions and perks of the job
If instagram went down tomorrow she'd be fecked. No back up plan, no contingencies.

Reactions: 19
A girl who isn't doing anything to hurt anyone.
Anyone who is new to Grace and might think she's being trolled/bullied, whatever - follow her for a few days and see what she is actually like. She takes every freebie going and never ever gives any information on the product/event. Her 'content' is oversharing her children and running around to free events - that is it. I've never seen her put her hand in her pocket to bring the kids to a show, or a date night out at a concert that they've paid for - it's all take, take, take and people are just bored. We all know she buys followers and just look at the comments on her last few posts - 10/12 comments, I'd get more than that!
I just don't get her. Stop using your kids for content, and maybe put some effort into your job of 'influencing' - product info, your own review and thoughts....not everything is 'insane' as you put it.

Reactions: 27
She never put up a post or reel for Luggwoods!! Good enough for them 😂
She surely has to be the one of the worst “influencers” out there 😂 If this was one of us in our jobs we’d have been shown the door well before now. I’ve second hand embarrassment for her - useless!

Reactions: 16
Watched a bit of it on the player there, it should be called Lucy goes for a chat..absolute waste of time🙄 FBG had how much notice that she was going to be on the show and that’s how she best articulated/presented herself😶

Reactions: 15
No she was away when she was meant to be presenting the prize ...one recruitment agency said the family got the prize on their stories ..I didn't see it ...
Ah thanks 👍 I just found it strange she’d be away when she was meant to present the prize, especially as she made a big song & dance about the initial video having over 1m views

Reactions: 6
I didn't watch it last night as I too had pre-rage & couldn't handle the BS 🙈🤣🙈 Now reading through and having the confirmation of what I already knew was going to happen, I have extended rage. The truth needs to be told!!! I wanna ring Joe for a rant 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Just think ahead to a few years time, sienna in her early teens and knowing what social media is, and having grown up without any privacy, everything there, just a quick Google away. Her whole life. Think of the fodder it will be for bullies, and what information there has been put out there about her, without her consent. Most parents are concerned about the effect of sm on our children, esp our girls, and do what they can to protect them as best they can. She would miss sharing her (and by extension their) life/lives if instagram went in the morning. Not even a jot of consideration for her two lovely children who are the reason she ever got any kind of following. I'm sure they'd be overjoyed not to have a phone shoved in their faces, and having to perform for thousands of strangers.

bleeping fantastic my hoop.

My son is in a new relationship. He often texts me and asks him to send him old photos to show his new gf. Old Halloween ones were rooted out over the weekend. When Sienna is old enough to have a relationship they can just Google her and everything she's ever done will be available online for her partner, parents parents and family to see. Weird.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.