Faces by Grace #77 38hrs puking, she takes to the bed, might have spread to her ma but your girl got fed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucy bugs the crap out of me. I can't even listed to her on radio.

Reactions: 14
I've a terrible feeling that Greasys bit is gonna be on the "darker side" of influencing.

Reactions: 10
Well done maxi prick for securing this tv appearance. Shame you can’t photoshop a tv appearance eh Grease stain

Reactions: 21
Ah yes blame the algorithm grace. Nothing to do with the fact you are absolutely woeful at your job and the dullest most selfish Instagrammer going that’s so far out of touch with reality it’s actually a farce at this stage. That’s why you are losing hundreds, if not thousands of followers a month.
Must be the algorithm!
Yes, but tik tok deleted her videos and then her video editing software went down 🤔🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder will Lucy ask her how she feels about exposing and exploiting her children online to 177k people without proper consent?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I wonder will Lucy ask her how she feels about exposing and exploiting her children online to 177k people without proper consent?
And there's the real expose!!!
Children's privacy not respected and children exploited by the very people that are suppose to protect them all for afew freebies.

Reactions: 16
I won't be watching it as the rage will be too much. But let's not forget, Grace called her own sister a troll during one of their lives when Mags said something Grace didn't like.

Reactions: 17
Omg hers is all about trolling
Course it is, it’s all she has to offer. When you see the mad lengths they Kehoe sisters go to to get content, that lad up the north constantly thinking of ideas for videos, the girl that very clearly understands how to create content the algorithm wants and then there grace, that understands none of that and puts in zero effort. What else was she gonna talk about other than trolls!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.