Faces by Grace #77 38hrs puking, she takes to the bed, might have spread to her ma but your girl got fed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is slenderman on her stories? cause thats not the grace that was in the video before it in the same gilet.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

This is so scary and sad. An anonymous letter from the child of a blogger who used them for content. I instantly thought of Grease. 🙁

*edit to say it didn't upload fully but you can find the full version on tiktok*

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Surely Halloween is about the kids and not making a roast dinner ??!
Most definitely! We don’t trick or treat because we don’t live in a housing estate but we played games and had a fun evening anyway, why do they have to have a formal dinner? 🙄

Reactions: 10
Most definitely! We don’t trick or treat because we don’t live in a housing estate but we played games and had a fun evening anyway, why do they have to have a formal dinner? 🙄
100% it's because Grace is gonne be on the TV.
An evening that's usually all about the kids is now about her. Doesn't get better than that for Grace.

Reactions: 24
My hand is going to fall off from sending in complaints. If Lucy fawns over this clown I’ll be emailing a complaint first thing.

Would it kill anyone to ask… “Why do you think people “troll” you? What does “to troll” mean? Is there any truth in this so called trolling?”

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
My hand is going to fall off from sending in complaints. If Lucy fawns over this clown I’ll be emailing a complaint first thing.

Would it kill anyone to ask… “Why do you think people “troll” you? What does “to troll” mean? Is there any truth in this so called trolling?”
She says she doesn’t & asks balanced questions, but who knows 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Are coats/gilets not supposed to meet on the middle and maybe, ya know, close.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.