Faces by Grace #77 38hrs puking, she takes to the bed, might have spread to her ma but your girl got fed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just think ahead to a few years time, sienna in her early teens and knowing what social media is, and having grown up without any privacy, everything there, just a quick Google away. Her whole life. Think of the fodder it will be for bullies, and what information there has been put out there about her, without her consent. Most parents are concerned about the effect of sm on our children, esp our girls, and do what they can to protect them as best they can. She would miss sharing her (and by extension their) life/lives if instagram went in the morning. Not even a jot of consideration for her two lovely children who are the reason she ever got any kind of following. I'm sure they'd be overjoyed not to have a phone shoved in their faces, and having to perform for thousands of strangers.

bleeping fantastic my hoop.
100%- I also think the photo shopping Grace does plus ridiculous things like 28lbs in 28 days isn’t a great example for the kids growing up. I’m sure they’d much rather have a mammy that’s full present etc than one who only really seems to bother when she needs content or when offered a free day out.

My son is in a new relationship. He often texts me and asks him to send him old photos to show his new gf. Old Halloween ones were rooted out over the weekend. When Sienna is old enough to have a relationship they can just Google her and everything she's ever done will be available online for her partner, parents parents and family to see. Weird.
It’s actually frightening how much info is already out there in regards to the children of influencers. Nothing really seems to be sacred. And even the ones like Terrie McEvoy who might not show the child’s face sure as hell show pretty much everything else. Give me a quiet boring life any day over these cretins who’d sell their soul for a few quid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
The whole ‘I’m just a normal girl sharing my life with you all etc etc’ does my head in.

She shares every minute detail of hers and her childrens lives online to get free stuff and gets paid a fortune for putting a picture on Instagram.. not one bit relatable to the average Joe soap. Influencers are getting paid to share their life … definitely not normal. This doesn’t just apply to Grace but to all of them.

It’s a pity the Instagram glitch didn’t delete all these con artists accounts, which is exactly what they are. It’s not just Grace, it’s all of them. Since when did vanity and narcissism become something to be celebrated.

Even real celebrities don’t share half as much as influencers do, and I would say most don’t exploit their childrens privacy online to thousands of strangers because they think they are entitled to everything for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
As if she’s going to clean her house. Pull the other one Greasy. She’ll probably give the job to Sienna, just like the time she has her pick up dos tit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I watched it there - she really plays it like she is really meek. She doesn't come across like that online at all.

There was just a sense of entitlement from what she said - why can't people have a negative opinion about her?

Reactions: 21
I watched it there - she really plays it like she is really meek. She doesn't come across like that online at all.

There was just a sense of entitlement from what she said - why can't people have a negative opinion about her?
Where did you watch it . I can'tfind it

I think especially in her lives with Mags she comes across as far from meek!
In life you learn that not everyone will like/ get on with you, don’t even have to be in the public eye and you can’t really control what others think of you. Plus if you’re so sensitive surely a job in social media would be one of the worst things for you? You can’t expect to go through life having everyone stroking your ego & telling you how wonderful you are. Grace could end any criticism tomorrow if she came off social media, got a real job &was a proper mammy to Sienna & Hayden. But she won’t as it’s been said many times before, she loves the freebies too much. So I’ve no sympathy for her I’m afraid.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
she said she wishes it wasn’t as easy for people to create fake accounts, yet half her followers are bots. WTF BFG (sorry, FBG)?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Are the kids in crèche for the week?!
Your girl has to get her naps in!

She's deluded if she thinks fake accounts are the problem, they're the ONLY reason she still has a platform. Why doesn't Sue, Rosie or Lisa get as much stick as Grace ? They're all the same "alumni" of blogger it's because even though they're annoying they are all well groomed, produce content or have a thriving side business.
Grace has been well known in the industry for years for being lazy and bad at her job (I've my own sources who say even back in the mid 2010s they didn't like giving her work)
Like Siobhan o Hagan, Grace was just right place in the right time.

I'm kinda hoping this interview is nail in the coffin stuff for her like it was for Joanne Larby.

Reactions: 17

She's deluded if she thinks fake accounts are the problem, they're the ONLY reason she still has a platform. Why doesn't Sue, Rosie or Lisa get as much stick as Grace ? They're all the same "alumni" of blogger it's because even though they're annoying they are all well groomed, produce content or have a thriving side business.
Grace has been well known in the industry for years for being lazy and bad at her job (I've my own sources who say even back in the mid 2010s they didn't like giving her work)

I'm kinda hoping this interview is nail in the coffin stuff for her like it was for Joanne Larby.
The likes of Grace & Siobhan are charlatans who are lazy and think doing the bare minimum will do but still expecting all the rewards etc. Tis a pity they were there in the right place at the right time but fingers crossed they’re on their way out, their engagement etc is rubbish. Maybe Grace will get an easy 9-5 & Siobhan won’t be “living differently” in the near future 🤞🏻

Reactions: 14

You know that's actually a great point? Why is she the only instahun ever interviewed about 'trolls' and haters??
The others do get stick yes, but not to the extent this lump is called out- surely she (or SOMEONE in the media) had to finally have the lightbulb switch on and realise oh hang on- maybe the problem is actually Grace??? Maybe there's a reason she gets a ton of criticism (I refuse to call it abuse!)

Reactions: 20
She packed the kids off to camp for midterm when she doesn't need to. All the parents with the easy 9-5 jobs who have no choice but to get their kids up and out the door to camp this morning I sure alot of them would give anything to have the choice of a few days downtime with their kids. She is lucky enough to have that choice........................... and she chooses not to.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She packed the kids off to camp for midterm when she doesn't need to. All the parents with the easy 9-5 jobs who have no choice but to get their kids up and out the door to camp this morning I sure alot of them would give anything to have the choice of a few days downtime with their kids. She is lucky enough to have that choice........................... and she chooses not to.
I booked the week off work as the kids on midterm like she is just unreal !! 😡

Reactions: 12
Here we go with the ego stroking everyone telling her how much of an inspiration she is 🤣
She's as inspiring as my last tit.
Lots of parents have taken some holidays this week. Was out for Brunch today and the cafe was full of Mum's with their kids. Could hear them all talking about what sweets etc they got last night.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.