Faces by Grace #77 38hrs puking, she takes to the bed, might have spread to her ma but your girl got fed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t stand Lucy Kennedy and the overly contrived accent. She has got as many freebies through her Instagram as Grace has. I couldn’t be bothered watchin it but reading the comments is enough to know it was a tit show.
What part of Dublin is she from originally? Yeah the accent is put on.

Reactions: 8
Here we go with the ego stroking everyone telling her how much of an inspiration she is 🤣
She's as inspiring as my last tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Whingey mongey could learn a thing or two from the last two guys that were on.

Jacob, 21 years old who has transitioned and uses his platform to help others who might be in a similar situation and the amazing guy the king of chemo with terminal cancer out running marathons for charity. Not one bit of moaning out of them, just positivity.

Then we've yer wan sitting in her gaff full of freebies whinging that she's a sensitive soul. I'm not even going to mention those sisters 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 44
At least her brain dead followers can see the real size Grace. The next time they say she looks unreal etc no you are being made a bleeping fool of. They deserve each other. Only a whingy lazy fool with tit for brains would listen to a word she says.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh Jesus, poor me shite!
Yea poor me playing the victim card telling how she loves Instagram cause she likes sharing her life nothing about all the freebies and money she makes such a liar
Like why didn’t lucy ask about the attractions and perks of the job

Reactions: 15
Yea poor me playing the victim card telling how she loves Instagram cause she likes sharing her life nothing about all the freebies and money she makes such a liar
Like why didn’t lucy ask about the attractions and perks of the job
Oh and tomorrow tigs will have a pic of this show saying how great it was and given out about the trolls!

Reactions: 3
Sharing all the posts congratulating her. None from her close friends and Talla Huns though. You'd think she'd split the atom the way she's going on..
The house never looked so clean and tidy. She must have had a team of cleaners in just before Lucy knocked.
She said nothing of value and looked huge, ie her real size.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Grace loves the fawning over her, the money and the freebies. She’s selling her kids privacy and dignity to the highest bidder. Maybe Lucy should investigate that. But that would require actual work.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
There we have it. If social media was taken away she would be devastated. No thoughts for her kids, her imaginary anxiety or her marriage. Keep the freebies coming in that's all that counts. She came across very badly and do greedy with her fee coffee machine!!

The dirt of the chair Lucy is sitting on. You can see the stains on it over shoulder 🤢 fairly boring interview from her. The actual sitting room door closed, must of been where all the crap was thrown into.
The maddest thing is though, I can place her house exactly in Cithwesh from the montage of Lucy walking up and Gracie opening the door, between that and the kids uniforms etc, she shares waaayyyy too much online

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
The cat is up in the sink and on the dishes in the background of her apple bobbing video!

I have a cat and love him to bits but from day dot he learned the rules about where he can and cannot go, they have no control over the dog either.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
The cat is up in the sink and on the dishes in the background of her apple bobbing video!

I have a cat and love him to bits but from day dot he learned the rules about where he can and cannot go, they have no control over the dog either.
Sure even on the telly this evening there was one particular shot of a nasty scrape on her thumb, looked very much like a cat scratch.

It's not the animals fault, it's strictly the owners and the lack of training.

Reactions: 8
Sure even on the telly this evening there was one particular shot of a nasty scrape on her thumb, looked very much like a cat scratch.

It's not the animals fault, it's strictly the owners and the lack of training.
I think he's an indoor cat so he's probably gone a bit mad from being kept in such a confined space. He must be extremely stressed.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
"In just a normal girl who's not doing anything to hurt anyone"?? Really Grace? I think those Children you can't stand to breathe the same air as might beg to differ.

• Angry
"In just a normal girl who's not doing anything to hurt anyone"?? Really Grace? I think those Children you can't stand to breathe the same air as might beg to differ.
A normal girl who's not doing anything to hurt anyone.

When you have a platform editing photos and coming up with ingenious plans like 28lbs in 28 days is extremely harmful to lots of different people.
Same way taking freebies from small businesses and not sharing the items or doing a shoddy job of it damages their business.
Same way putting up workout videos of your terrible form when lifting might let someone else think their form is okay.
Same way coming on crying about anxiety and then ignoring people with anxiety who message you (I realise it's not her responsibility to help people but if she uses it for content people ARE going to reach out) and then swan off to an event with loads of people which would usually trigger people's anxiety.
Same way ANY influencer is encouraging mass consumption of goods which is a) bad for people's mental health as they always feel like the NEED the next best thing b) bad for the environment.

Grace wouldn't actually BUY any of the stuff she "advertises" that is the core of the problem in the influencer world.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.