Faces by Grace #73 Just a Tallaght hun in a dildo bun, tryin' to manifest content now me weddin's done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can almost picture her at Sienna's 18th/21st going around sloshing a glass of wine, slobbering all over their friends, swanning around the place thinking she's a MILF, telling everybody how they should be celebrating her too because it's her BIRTH day. (While wearing her "ysl" bag and butchers string sandals of course 🤭)

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I've never known anyone to take their child's birthday and make it theirs.
She really is a selfish witch.

Reactions: 35
So every year Sienna's birthday ( not Hayden) is going to be celebrated as her birthing day. Wow what a witch she can't even let that child have one special day without making it about her!! How can anyone bare to be in her company?

As for lying on her clean clothes? Surprised that wasn't one of kips jobs but she probably took it to get out of bed time.

Reactions: 21
She probably wants Kips to get her a present I.e. a trip to Italy to a retreeeh

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Scumbag! At Sienna’s 21st she’ll be still showing off her thrush vag. Going on how she birthered her out of it 21 years ago today and what a legend she is 🤦‍♀️
9EB4D489-AF35-449E-9F99-A33A38CD4F3D.png

You can almost picture her at Sienna's 18th/21st going around sloshing a glass of wine, slobbering all over their friends, swanning around the place thinking she's a MILF, telling everybody how they should be celebrating her too because it's her BIRTH day. (While wearing her "ysl" bag and butchers string sandals of course 🤭)
Omg thinking very similiar here 🤣

coming onto siennas male friends. I’m a milf aren’t Oi!?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nobody asked YOU Grace. Let the child have her day for Christ's sake. We all know the other 364 days are about you.

Reactions: 30
Apart from the pound shop balloons, let's see what nice treats/fun/party etc she has organized for Sienna tmro or the weekend.

Reactions: 16
It would never even be a thought in my head to think of my kids birthdays as anything to do with me.
It's their special day and at that age especially their little birthdays are the be all and end all.
Whatever about saying what she said on her page I genuinely hope she doesn't say anything like that to her little girl💔

• Heart
Reactions: 19
100% that’s all Sienna hears. I couldn’t refrain from sending that wanker a message and I just went back on and blocked her because i actually can’t deal with her tit anymore. She’s a bleeping monster. A narcissistic monster.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
It would never even be a thought in my head to think of my kids birthdays as anything to do with me.
It's their special day and at that age especially their little birthdays are the be all and end all.
Whatever about saying what she said on her page I genuinely hope she doesn't say anything like that to her little girl💔
I get the sad feeling that poor Sienna is reminded of this on a yearly basis, it’s all about Grace all of the time.

Reactions: 21
We should all send her a message on her birthday that it’s Anne’s too

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I genuinely in my 40 odd years on this planet have never heard a mother say that ... wow... I dislike her... I actually despise everything she stands for ...horrible human
I was coming on to say the same. Never ever ever have I EVER heard a mother take away their child's birthday and make it about themselves and call it their "BIRTH DAY".

Reactions: 22
Couldn’t even put the child into a nice pair of jammies the night before her birthday.. I saw beautiful ones in dunnes today for €6.. she’s always in clothes that could be used as rags.. you are an absolute bleep grace nothing more and nothing else

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We should all send her a message on her birthday that it’s Anne’s too

1million % !!!
Who does that to a little girl? Birthdays are such a big thing at Sienna's age & that selfish buffoon of a mother of hers makes it all about her!

Whether Grace thinks that's funny or trolling....it doesn't matter. Its not your day; its yiur little girl's birthday. Give her her one day.

Heart breaks for Sienna. I've never ever ever heard any mother - insta or real world- say something like this. Is she actually that deluded about herself?

Grace is sowing the seeds now for a v difficult mother / daughter relationship & its 100% her doing

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.