Faces by Grace #73 Just a Tallaght hun in a dildo bun, tryin' to manifest content now me weddin's done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Celebrating a successful nap rotation schedule with her working at home husband! Busy but successful day, well done Onslo and Daisy!

DB043BD6-EC3B-406C-87EC-3AC3FF8219BC.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Jesus do you want some pasta with your pasta there greedy? That's lunch?? No wonder the scales doesn't shift!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Celebrating a successful nap rotation schedule with her working at home husband! Busy but successful day, well done Onslo and Daisy!

View attachment 1592707
That's exactly the type of food my teenage boy makes when he gets in from school (minus the seeds), takes 5 mins to make. Her portion size is massive for a lunch, that's enough for 2 people. Also what is with the spoon?!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That's exactly the type of food my teenage boy makes when he gets in from school (minus the seeds), takes 5 mins to make. Her portion size is massive for a lunch, that's enough for 2 people. Also what is with the spoon?!

It also looks like 2 packs of pasta. Can't say I've ever seen a mixed pack like that, its normally one or the other.

Reactions: 13
Jesus do you want some pasta with your pasta there greedy? That's lunch?? No wonder the scales doesn't shift!
Two packs of pasta judging by the different shapes (each pack feeds two apparently), covered in cheese and not a piece of veg in sight. Don’t even get me started on an adult eating solid food with a spoon. Kips was probably spoon feeding her. Absolute waste of space

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
You know "I haven't stopped" means shes done a few days to day bits, prob put some stuff away amd thinks she's achieved something of magnitude and is delighted with herself looking for praise.
She sickens me.
And yes that lunch is a prime example of her not having a bleeping clue about calorie intake especially now she's not active.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
My theory is that she looked at her bank account after the wedding and nearly had a stroke. So she cancelled her Ihaly trip and the gym membership.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
My theory is that she looked at her bank account after the wedding and nearly had a stroke. So she cancelled her Ihaly trip and the gym membership.
I'd say the wedding presents in the form of cash didn't roll in like she thought they would. She is probably one of those clowns that think a wedding pays for itself in that regard.

Reactions: 14
I'd say the wedding presents in the form of cash didn't roll in like she thought they would. She is probably one of those clowns that think a wedding pays for itself in that regard.
I think it was said on here that they ended up taking a massive loan out to pay for the wedding so that has to eat into their disposable income, plus the second car. When you add mortgage, bills and full time childcare their outgoings must be huge every month. She hasn't had much work lately other than a voucher from Penneys.

Reactions: 13
She’s trolling us. A pile of washing on her story wishing she had someone to fold it 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Lads she is on the absolute beg for someone to take her laundry or do the house organization.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.