Faces by Grace #73 Just a Tallaght hun in a dildo bun, tryin' to manifest content now me weddin's done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
50% off the tickets. Wow they must be desperate. I hope its a flop and it would serve them right for not listening. They couldn't find anyone with less maternal instincts to MC a parenting event.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
In all seriousness though, genuine question but how the duck did she actually get the gig, MC on the main stage for 2 days, she’s basically running the whole tit show, I just don’t understand how her name even came up for it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I can’t believe they’re sticking with her.
Shock the ticket prices are being discounted. Panic mode. They deserve it for ignoring the cries.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just shows how self centred and fame hungry she is. I often reflect around my son's birthday about how mad it is that it's X number of years since I became a mum, how much life has changed since then, how much has happened since then, how my life before becoming a mum seems like another lifetime altogether etc etc. Her reflection on giving birth for the first time is how it went viral on social media. Says it all really........

Reactions: 31
Not a fuss to be made of sienna on the eve of her birthday, kid looking like nobodies child in her mismatched pj's and forced pose 😪

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Not a fuss to be made of sienna on the eve of her birthday, kid looking like nobodies child in her mismatched pj's and forced pose 😪
Boil washed PJ's. I'd say she threw 18kg of whites, darks, colours, knits, dogs blankets and everything else into that drum to wash, and they're still lying in a mass of creases on her bed.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Just shows how self centred and fame hungry she is. I often reflect around my son's birthday about how mad it is that it's X number of years since I became a mum, how much life has changed since then, how much has happened since then, how my life before becoming a mum seems like another lifetime altogether etc etc. Her reflection on giving birth for the first time is how it went viral on social media. Says it all really........
Exactly the taughts I have when my kids birthday happens. But they are reflection's I keep to myself I don't make their birthdays about the anniversary of me becoming a mom.

She is classic narcissistic mother.

I've had years of therapy to recover from my narcissistic mother and I can spot so many similar traits in Grace. It's all about her and kids need to feel nurtured and be taught how to regulate their emotions. Her poor kids don't have a mother that considers their development.

These Instagram kids are going to need a lot of therapy to adjust after the parenting they have received.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I can’t believe they’re sticking with her.
Shock the ticket prices are being discounted. Panic mode. They deserve it for ignoring the cries.
They always discount tickets, I’ve never paid more than €7 a ticket. I got free ones this year though. 😂

Reactions: 5
I'm not one to defend Grace, but does anyone seriously think it matters if a child's pyjamas are mismatched!

Reactions: 12
I'm not one to defend Grace, but does anyone seriously think it matters if a child's pyjamas are mismatched!
They’re not only mismatched, they’re like rags! The child never looks kempt.. the only time she has new clothes is when they’re sent to her for free! If grease didn’t have the time or money to put into sienna you wouldn’t mind but the selfish greedy witch never goes without.. she needs to take some pride in her daughter and start treating her like a little girl not her slave!

Reactions: 22
She puts no effort in dressing those kids. She could easily have bought one of those birthday PJs that say the age on them to wear last night and supported one of the numerous small businesses that send her free stuff throughout the year.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow she is the most selfish, narcissistic woman I’ve ever seen online. Even my own birthday isn’t about me anymore it’s about my kids.

Reactions: 16
Wouldn't ya love to know what Kips REALLY thinks of her behaviour, but is too afraid to say in case she has a breakdown?... Shame on him for enabling her, if he really is that naive and oblivious and well, stupid. Start saving for Sienna's therapy guys, she's gonna need it sooner than ya think 💔

Reactions: 14
In all seriousness though, genuine question but how the duck did she actually get the gig, MC on the main stage for 2 days, she’s basically running the whole tit show, I just don’t understand how her name even came up for it
This is what I can't get my head around. Has she ever mc'ed before? The girl can't string a sentence together.
Hosting an event is no joke. It's stressful. You need to have natural carisma and stage presence.

Reactions: 22
Right, so far we have a 10euro hair stamper and balloons. Tune in after school to see the rest of the bday bonanza.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.