Faces by Grace #73 Just a Tallaght hun in a dildo bun, tryin' to manifest content now me weddin's done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Easiest way to organise is to get rid of most of the shite she’s hoarding

Reactions: 12
I'd say she's literally lying off in a bed of unfolded clothes. There are no more words to describe this lazy disgrace of a human being. 😲🥺😨

Reactions: 14
Two packs of pasta judging by the different shapes (each pack feeds two apparently), covered in cheese and not a piece of veg in sight. Don’t even get me started on an adult eating solid food with a spoon. Kips was probably spoon feeding her. Absolute waste of space
🙋🏼‍♀️

Eh I eat that kind of stuff with a spoon! Rice dishes too - easier to pick up!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh here we go with the my "birth" day too tit. duck off Grace and let Sienna have her day you disgusting creature.

What kind of self absorbed person does this????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
I’d really love to slap her silly 🫢 Sienna is going to grow up hating her birthday if that’s what she’s going to be listening to 🙄

Reactions: 26
Oh here we go with the my "birth" day too tit. duck off Grace and let Sienna have her day you disgusting creature.

What kind of self absorbed person does this????
Nobody does. The only time I think it’s appropriate for a mother to toast herself for a child’s birthday is the first one. Getting through that brutal first year is worth celebrating.
Grace, however, will have a special party for herself for all her kids’ birthdays.

Reactions: 19
Nasty witch taking away from her daughter's birthday & making it about her

Reactions: 25
I’m surprised she hasn’t been dropping hints it’s siennas birthday for the freebies

Reactions: 17
My god…. This woman is STILL going on about how she “snap chatted” her birth 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 34
My god…. This woman is STILL going on about how she “snap chatted” her birth 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
I know it's been said a million times before but I remember it very well. She hardly snap chatted the birth like.. Maybe she did a few stories about feeling movement but she stopped as soon as she got to a certain point 🙃🙃 it was blown completely out of proportion. Its like we could see her actually giving birth ffs

Reactions: 26
I actually dislike her so much nearly as much as she hates sienna, why can’t she just let the girl have her own day?

Reactions: 21
I know it's been said a million times before but I remember it very well. She hardly snap chatted the birth like.. Maybe she did a few stories about feeling movement but she stopped as soon as she got to a certain point 🙃🙃 it was blown completely out of proportion. Its like we could see her actually giving birth ffs
It defo was blown out of proportion! She makes out like she live-streamed the whole birth! She did NOT!!!! It was a bit of snapping before and after! 😩 she got so much attention from that and she is trying to recreate it ever since 🫣 it’s so sad!

Reactions: 27
Americans often say life admin or running errands but that simply part of their vocabulary. Grace does it to sound smarter.

Reactions: 9
I genuinely in my 40 odd years on this planet have never heard a mother say that ... wow... I dislike her... I actually despise everything she stands for ...horrible human

Reactions: 40
Dorothy your not in Kansas now or ever. Those few days in Miami really rubbed off on you, where are you going with the life admin. It’s called getting up off your hole and getting on with things like everybody.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.