Faces by Grace #71 Grace Mongey Gernon Mother of the Year, my child picks up dog poo as I sit on my rear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say she had the ear bent off poor Jen about her back, I’d say she’d drain the life out of you.
Poor Jen. And she had a genuine injury where she had to wear a boot and everything. Yet she didn't complain or over exaggerate it either. Just got on with things and did as best she could.

Reactions: 24
She has a face today that looks like a lot of tears were shed. I think there’s no comeback for her now it’s the beginning of the end. I think she got leeway cos the wedding was this year and we all love wedding content, well a bit but not the amount she posts.

Reactions: 28
Did she just say on her chewtorial which I think was around 10-11am that she will probably be taking her makeup off in an hour or two when she goes to bed 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
If you look up emotional vampire, I’d be fairly sure there is a photo of Grace

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry, claims shes in absolute agony, bad back etc .but shes able to go out for coffees and also get in and out of ridiculously tight gym gear for that ad??

ETA I'm.not saying she shouldn't be able to do those things as I know people have said they had to get on with things with similar Injuries but her "agony" seems to come and go especially when the kids are around

Reactions: 28
What were the pregnancy and baby show thinking? This one does nothing with her kids unless there’s dollar in it for her or it’s a freebie

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Imagine investing in a PR firm and also posting that you have your 5 year old picking up dog tit on in your garden.
I’m sure Vogue is only delighted to be associated with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Greasers could be sitting on a gold mine if she got her shite together

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Some of those Facebook comments have me rolling 🤣🤣

I just showed my husband her stories where she's talking about her "bulging disc" and she picks up the cat at lightning speed and he just looked at me and said she's full of tit. As I said in an earlier post he has the same injury and he can't even stand straight never mind pretty much ponce around the kitchen, she's such a liar I swear she googled lower back pain and went with the first thing she saw.

Still can't figure out how she got the MRI so quick either as my hubby was waiting nearly a year and that was with his doctor slightly exaggerating his symptoms even though his is quite severe anyway, she told the lie to get out of parenting responsibility, couldn't handle the back lash and now she has to try and keep running with this whole lie 🤥

Reactions: 20
Plot twist- the 'test' day at the gym showed her fitness levels up for what they were and she invented this injury as an escape route from it. She went and cried to Kips and they came up with this ingenious plan of a crippling back injury backed by medical 'proof' so she wouldn't get backlash....cue wistful posts of when she lifted heavy tit and was fitter than Jen til she got injured...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Is there anyway of downloading /saving her stories picking up the cat and talking about how bad she is? I also want to show my husband who has 2 bulging discs and one time when his back went, he ended up on all 4's for 6hrs until we could get him to the hospital. I'd love to show him this but it will delete in an hour. I haven't a clue how to do it. It would also be great to have it here for future reference and for new commers to see!

Reactions: 5
Is there anyway of downloading /saving her stories picking up the cat and talking about how bad she is? I also want to show my husband who has 2 bulging discs and one time when his back went, he ended up on all 4's for 6hrs until we could get him to the hospital. I'd love to show him this but it will delete in an hour. I haven't a clue how to do it. It would also be great to have it here for future reference and for new commers to see!
Your should be able to screen record from your phone, all phones are different but it's usually in the drop down menu. Also do we have the same husband cuz that's the way mine went too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There you go

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.