Faces by Grace #71 Grace Mongey Gernon Mother of the Year, my child picks up dog poo as I sit on my rear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a face like a slapped arse today, was she up for kids going to school/crèche, just looks like she wasn’t , coffee date now and then make up off & back to bed😮 Ffs like, what world does she actually live in?

Reactions: 22
She has a face like a slapped arse today, was she up for kids going to school/crèche, just looks like she wasn’t , coffee date now and then make up off & back to bed😮 Ffs like, what world does she actually live in?
She's like an absolute pissmire because of the Baby Show debacle.
I bet she'll come out with 'I've been advised that due to the threats issued online, that the organisers have decided for my safety, it would be better for me to let someone else host'
Not that she's afraid of her shite to be called out publicly on the LONG list of tit she's pulled the last while (& previously)

Reactions: 25
Threats... I genuinely didn't see any here or on the pregnancy fair chat. Unless they were sent directly to the organisers but people questioning her suitability and saying they would be asking questions on same, is not threats

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Threats... I genuinely didn't see any here or on the pregnancy fair chat. Unless they were sent directly to the organisers but people questioning her suitability and saying they would be asking questions on same, is not threats
Exactly. But that's not the spin she'll put on it for Evoke etc... ;)

Reactions: 8
Bulging disc, trapped nerve .. and then bends down to pick up the cat like Reese Witherspoon in Legally Blonde 😂😂😂😂 I have “same thing” but a C vertebrae in neck so arm pain rather than leg and it is literally agony! I’ve never moved so slowly and carefully in my life! SHE IS LYING!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Absolute no chance she’s a MUA — tanned to bits and using far too many pumps of shade 5 in Armani foundation. Just give it up Grace. Give it all up!

Reactions: 18
How can she square that comment from a clearly male Martin with her ‘nasty women/mothers are just trolls’?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Absolute no chance she’s a MUA — tanned to bits and using far too many pumps of shade 5 in Armani foundation. Just give it up Grace. Give it all up!
And her “one coat” of mascara after coating her eye about 20 times with that brush!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They actually blocked people from commenting on the post of grace on the pregnancy fair page… now that’s funny! Do they not get just from having to do that that she’s not a good speaker or advertisement for the fair 😆

Reactions: 13
I have never heard a mother describe herself as a "bleeping fantastic mother" even the ones who are. My in-law was a narcissist and she definitely reminds me of them.

Reactions: 14
Ah, the possession of a vagina makes one immune to all and any criticism!
Yes and you absolutely have to support anything and everything regardless of how shady, unethical amd stupid.
You are also allowed to spend all your time obsessed with strangers lives and kids, comment gushing praise on every post, buy their Chinese imported tit. But if you post one negative comment, you are a sad troll who is obsessed with them and spends your life online

Reactions: 20
Yes and you absolutely have to support anything and everything regardless of how shady, unethical amd stupid.
You are also allowed to spend all your time obsessed with strangers lives and kids, comment gushing praise on every post, buy their Chinese imported tit. But if you post one negative comment, you are a sad troll who is obsessed with them and spends your life online
bleeping this. Followers are convenient until they have an opinion. Then you are a evil troll.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.