Faces by Grace #71 Grace Mongey Gernon Mother of the Year, my child picks up dog poo as I sit on my rear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This weekend really shows that she is on the verge of becoming a nobody. She’s not “cool” enough to be invited to Electric Picnic, she is by no means a “Mammy blogger”, she certainly can’t call herself a MUA or a fashionista and her interiors page is laughable. Her wedding and honeymoon are both over and this “injury” will put a stop to her gym bunny days! It’s no wonder she is bombarding everyone with her boring wedding pics, she legit has nothing else to talk about!

Reactions: 37
One of the many drawbacks of social media has been the huge increase in charlatans. It’s shocking to see so many have these platforms with little or no real education or experience yet preaching

Reactions: 27
One of the many drawbacks of social media has been the huge increase in charlatans. It’s shocking to see so many have these platforms with little or no real education or experience yet preaching
💯 Agree yet when any of them are questioned or called out everyone is classed as a troll. It's high time they were all exposed

Reactions: 17
This weekend really shows that she is on the verge of becoming a nobody. She’s not “cool” enough to be invited to Electric Picnic, she is by no means a “Mammy blogger”, she certainly can’t call herself a MUA or a fashionista and her interiors page is laughable. Her wedding and honeymoon are both over and this “injury” will put a stop to her gym bunny days! It’s no wonder she is bombarding everyone with her boring wedding pics, she legit has nothing else to talk about!
Notice whenever there is drama she comes back on and does a makeup chewtorial as if nothing has happened. I reckon that she was advised to do this from when she was with the AR agency. Straight out of the how to be an influencer 101 masterclass. The only time she seems to hang out with other influencers is at events and even then she sticks out like a sore thumb. She has absolutely nothing in common with any of them and none of them bar the Tallaght huns seem to be her actual friends. Even at the matchstick event she didn’t appear to talk to James Kavanagh or Holly or appear in each other stories.

I can’t believe the VIP article that she thinks she can help manage other influencers. Good help clients ending up being managed by Grace.

Reactions: 35
What do the imsta scammers management agencies actually do apart from get them partnerships with Oral Spotlight care etc?? Do they give them any advice on how to handle themselves or controversies? Imagine greasy coming out like a bull in a China shop saying she's a bleeping fantastic mother. Do the agencies not be cringing.

Reactions: 13
What do the imsta scammers management agencies actually do apart from get them partnerships with Oral Spotlight care etc?? Do they give them any advice on how to handle themselves or controversies? Imagine greasy coming out like a bull in a China shop saying she's a bleeping fantastic mother. Do the agencies not be cringing.
They would give feedback I’m sure and would recommend a PR agency to assist handle a controversy if requested. Terry Prone’s company do a lot of crisis management control. I know of another PR company was used by a company to sweep a news story under the carpet.

I’d imagine some agency’s staff cringe at her stories.

Reactions: 8
In the VIP article she sounds ridiculous. And if ut takes getting married to get rhe spark back her and Kiops are in trouble. She's deluded thinking she is an influencer. She is a lazy slob who sits on her fat hole in an egg chair and avoids her kids at every chance. But sadly when she has seriously concerning enablers like pitbull Mags, the brother, the mother and the Tallght scum riff raff brigade like Deneez Smith and Dominique Nugent she will never change.
Its unreal to think she used to be very friendly with Lisa Jordan and Rosie Connolly. She was at Rosie's wedding and 30th. Now i have absolutely no live for Rosie or Lisa but give them one thing they have out their all in to influencing and market themselves as clean and polished. Not like Grace the filthy slob sitting like a pig while her child picks up dog tit. But yes she is an amazing fuckan mother

Reactions: 32
When you think the life ambition o many teens these days is not too go to college , it’s too be a blogger or instagrammer…..

• Sad
  • Wow
When you think the life ambition o many teens these days is not too go to college , it’s too be a blogger or instagrammer…..
This is why I fear for kids and teenagers. They want to be influencers. The world is fucked. I can’t remember which college it is but there is a course on Taylor Swift. What the hell will that get you in life?
Grace is an embarrassment. But how, HOW, could she mange other Instagrammers? She can’t even do.

Reactions: 13
This is why I fear for kids and teenagers. They want to be influencers. The world is fucked. I can’t remember which college it is but there is a course on Taylor Swift. What the hell will that get you in life?
Grace is an embarrassment. But how, HOW, could she mange other Instagrammers? She can’t even do.
Grace can hardly organise her own life so no way will she be able to manage newer influencers. I can imagine her taking other peoples freebies and ringing them and saying the must been lost in the post and don’t be bothering her or telling people the wrong details of events.

Reactions: 8
According to the Evoke article the wedding has made Kips and grease feel really secure in themselves and like they can finally start planning the rest of their lives……eh you have TWO children?! The biggest commitment in life, well over a marriage. Did that not make ye feel secure and wanting to plan a life for those little kids?! Or did only the wedding give you that. Once again, kids not even a consideration.

does she even listen to herself?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
There’s an article in the Irish Independent today about unintentional child influencers: hope some influencers take note for their ‘employees’ ie their kids!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
According to the Evoke article the wedding has made Kips and grease feel really secure in themselves and like they can finally start planning the rest of their lives……eh you have TWO children?! The biggest commitment in life, well over a marriage. Did that not make ye feel secure and wanting to plan a life for those little kids?! Or did only the wedding give you that. Once again, kids not even a consideration.

does she even listen to herself?!
What person hoping to be an influencer would look at Graces page/any info available on her online and say "yes, thats the person I want to guide me". I think its Graces way of trying to diversify and get herself out of "influencing" which she is tit and without actually doing anything different and just offering "advice" to others, selling snake oil basically.

Reactions: 11
Is she really trying to infer that she would manage Matchstick clients such as Glenda Gilson or Greg O’Shea😂😂😂 Would love to hear their thoughts on that suggestion!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Probably a lot easier to take a % of everybody else’s earnings than to actually have to come up with content yourself 🤨

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Probably a lot easier to take a % of everybody else’s earnings than to actually have to come up with content yourself 🤨
Sure she’s good at that - throwing up affiliate links for dresses she didn’t even buy so she gets some funds from people clicking through the links

Reactions: 7
Her plan would be sit new influencers down to watch her page over the past few years and do the opposite.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her story post this morning is a perfect example of how bad she is at her job. Rambling, no point to it, and it cut off mid sentence.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.