Faces by Grace #71 Grace Mongey Gernon Mother of the Year, my child picks up dog poo as I sit on my rear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so self involved she doesn’t even realise Jens ‘booh’ is off a week now!!! And she wouldn’t be driving if it was still on ffs 🤦‍♀️
Was thinking that as she said it😆 I’d say she’s distracted with all the bad publicity around her!

Reactions: 4
Can anyone tell me which thread mags commented on please 🙈 sorry!! I can’t believe I missed this and I really want to go back and read it!!

And especially that Jill is a fellow instagrammer too!

I don’t think mags commented? Her brother did? I could be wrong
Someone came on here and commented correcting people on where mags works and her job description. It could only have been herself. They may have deleted the comments. Their user name was something like...toomuchtimeonyourhands.

Reactions: 7
She looks very comfortable sat there doing her make up. Not at all like someone who is in agony.

Reactions: 12
🎶Oh Loki pokey pokey, oh Loki pokey pokey.. and that's what it's all about🎶! The cat caught her out and she knows it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine if we just closed all threads and no longer mentioned her at all. She would be livid.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s chewing absolute wasps doing that ‘chewtorial’ 😂 poor Jen will be dumped on and completely drained after this wan. I’ve genuinely never seen anyone so self absorbed and unaware!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Poor baby Grace coming on this morning showing us how she does her makeup to cheer herself up after the nasty trolls were being so unnecessarily mean to her. She is such a strong bleeping fantastic mother. 🤡 I've never seen someone feel anymore sorry for themselves than her this morning. She needs a dose of reality from somewhere.

Reactions: 14
Why can't women or mothers comment on things they think are wrong? If we're women we should just shut up and know our place? GTFOOH. She's a misogynist herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If you go onto her Facesbygrace page. Go down to the post about the necklace her brother got made for her. Click into it and make sure to press show all comments. Scroll down to Deirdre Curran and they're all under her post.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She used to have her nephews on her Snapchat constantly, then absolutely nothing even at family events. Either her brother or his wife put their foot down so I honestly doubt he has no thoughts on kids online safety at all

Reactions: 9
She’ll shut down her Facebook! I think she did before?
She'll be raging that people have twigged that she doesn't really monitor facebook page anymore and have taken to there to air their grievances. I'd say she's going to go to one of the online rags such as Evoke or Goss with a sob story about the online trolls targeting her social media and her being an amazing mother with her sore back.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.