Faces by Grace #71 Grace Mongey Gernon Mother of the Year, my child picks up dog poo as I sit on my rear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go
Here's the article behind a spoiler so you don't have to give her a click if you don't want to.

Grace Mongey has a whopping 175k Instagram followers, but the newly-wed confesses that she may be shifting gears.

Even if it is ever so slightly.

Speaking to VIP Magazine at the launch of the STELLAR Hayu InstaStar Awards earlier this month, she admitted that she would like to get more involved in the behind the scenes work of influencer life.

“My agency just launched in Ireland, so I’m gearing more towards the creative side,” she tells us after gushing about married life.
Grace Mongey

“I definitely want to get into my agency work, as well as being an influencer. I want to help upcoming talent and stuff like that. Maybe go into digital!”

She adds: “It’s good to see so many familiar faces signing up, it’s a really good venture now to be in.”

As for what life is like as a married woman, Grace can’t help but tell us how magical it is. You can read all about her wedding day in the August issue of VIP Magazine, but she gives us a quick update into life a month after the altar.
Pic: Niamh Smith Photography

“We’re a lot more romantic, there’s a spark again,” she enthuses about her marriage to Chris Gernon.

“We feel really secure in ourselves and in our relationship. We always were, but we just feel like right now we can plan the rest of our life. We were planning for the wedding for four-and-a-half years. It’s a lot. It took a lot of time so now we’re like, ‘What’s our next thing? What do we want to do next?’ So that’s nice.”

Well, it looks like she has plenty of plans, we’ll just have to wait and see…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I implore you all to enjoy your Friday night whether or not you’re doing bedtimes, washing up after dinner or like me after having a few 🍷🍷🍷 and having a disco in my kitchen! 😂😂😂duck that Grace waste of space - she ain’t worth the energy. 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
GG got sacked from the Baby Fair & let the dog eat her hair. The back pain is a load of shite. She avoids her kids with all her mite

Reactions: 19
Thread title suggestion:

I'm a f*cking amazing mother, don't see my kids from one end of the week to the other

• Haha
Reactions: 130
I don’t see cozy, I see a fire hazard!! All those candles mixed with all the diffusers and crap she has around the place it’s a recipe for disaster 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion-
"CODY vibes here, sihhing on me hole, if I don't sort meself ou, I'll end up on the dole"

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Hey grace. Hope the back is better. We've had enough of the wedding stuff. Keep it for your family and friends. 😁

Reactions: 15
Someone came on here and commented correcting people on where mags works and her job description. It could only have been herself. They may have deleted the comments. Their user name was something like...toomuchtimeonyourhands.
What is Mags job ?

Reactions: 1
The fridge open behind her the whole time 😵

Also the way she's shifting her weight around before she bends to pick the cat up, there's no injury there.
Just came on to say the same not to much wrong with her back the way she bent to pick up the cat

What is Mags job ?
Grace's bodyguard

Did she just say on her chewtorial which I think was around 10-11am that she will probably be taking her makeup off in an hour or two when she goes to bed 😂
Nearly the worse thing you can do with a sore back is keep sitting or laying down to long 😂😂

Reactions: 6
She hasn't deleted the comments on fb, usually they gone nearly straightaway & people blocked, she must be waiting to do an article on Goss.ie on how she is being trolled

Reactions: 9
She hasn't deleted the comments on fb, usually they gone nearly straightaway & people blocked, she must be waiting to do an article on Goss.ie on how she is being trolled
Let's hope so because everyone will see the truth

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion

"Grace Mongey Gernon is me name, it grinds my gears when people are mane"

Latter typo intentional so it rhymes

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Absolutely the reason she’s gone cray cray over the “trolls” online! They dropped her, they’re getting too many negative complaints and maybe (hopefully) other companies will see the drama with her and not associate with her. She obvs hasn’t taken it well.😂
Grace, love - If u read this cos I know u read here..Piece of advice. If you have a public profile visible to anybody plus your 170k followers, showing even snippets of your life and your childrens. I would STRONGLY advise you to come off social media if you are only able to take the positive feedback. The snippets we do see are of you being completely and utterly a tit mother (oh yes you are and you know it) and a really really not nice, most selfish individual. You just don’t come across good. That’s basically it. If you can’t take the heat from social media, get off it - NOW. 😘😘😘👆👆
PS - Just cos people are critical of what you portray online, doesn’t make them trolls. And by the way I’m a very good person and do the best I can each day for my children - usually putting myself last. So duck you is all I really have to say. 👆👆
Spot on 👏 👏 👏 👏

She’s a bulldog 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.