Faces by Grace #71 Grace Mongey Gernon Mother of the Year, my child picks up dog poo as I sit on my rear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah heyor, leave ih ouh, @jazzbot's only gone and done the treble with their third thread title in a row! Your prize is some cold dog poo, carefully bagged up by Sienna.

Quick recap of #70

* GMG continues to be a bleeping fantastic mother by having her little girl clean up dog poo in the back garden

* Surprising no one, Grace injured her back in the gym thanks to her poor form. She didn't let it stop her heading out that night for drinks with her gym buddies. Unfortunately it meant she was too hungover injured to go to Tayto Park with her family the next day

* Grace has invested in Matchstick. We're all dying to see how that works out

Ah feck, didn't realise there's a swear in the title. I've asked a mod to edit it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
So by putting up all the dress ideas for awards etc she’s gets the money for the said dress through all the clicks on the AF’s 🙄 she’s a clued in cow hope nobody clicks on to help her buy a dress 🤬

Reactions: 23
If she's supposedly on pain for her "sore back" then should she be driving? Should she have been at a drinks launch, I presume she was drinking at it?
Like others I'm calling BS on the sore back. Possibly a tad sore, or stiff - but not actually twinged or injured. If it was, she'd know all about it. Once or twice, I've felt a twinge in my back - and believe me you know about it. Stiffness getting up from a seat, being careful moving, turning or lifting anything, no way I could sit in an egg chair, wear heels or flip flops. Actually walking about was the best thing for me - so Tayto Park would have stretched her muscles out.

The dog poo incident was disgraceful. There's no way a child of that age should be picking up dog poo. I get teaching children to be responsible for pets but she's too young for that part. A child is only old enough to clean up after a dog when they are old enough to walk the dog on their own.

Reactions: 36
If she's supposedly on pain for her "sore back" then should she be driving? Should she have been at a drinks launch, I presume she was drinking at it?
Like others I'm calling BS on the sore back. Possibly a tad sore, or stiff - but not actually twinged or injured. If it was, she'd know all about it. Once or twice, I've felt a twinge in my back - and believe me you know about it. Stiffness getting up from a seat, being careful moving, turning or lifting anything, no way I could sit in an egg chair, wear heels or flip flops. Actually walking about was the best thing for me - so Tayto Park would have stretched her muscles out.

The dog poo incident was disgraceful. There's no way a child of that age should be picking up dog poo. I get teaching children to be responsible for pets but she's too young for that part. A child is only old enough to clean up after a dog when they are old enough to walk the dog on their own.
Pain meds and muscle relaxers. Driving and drinking (not together) are never recommended, but you know our Greasy, normal people rules don't apply to her.

Reactions: 16
Aside from the hand under the chin....the chuckle at the end of her sentences gives me the ragiest of RAGE..!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Ah here now, another wedding video, I feel like I was at the wedding , wonder if we will be getting the speeches !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Wedding tip…..walk halfway down the aisle and stop for the most staged awkward grabby insincere kiss you will ever witness 😂😂

she’s going for the staged Insta pose and kips reefs the head off her to pull her in for the kiss 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
Just put my first bit of lunch in my mouth when I seen the REELS she just uploaded. Full on gagged!! 🤢 he looks like he's about to swallow her whole with the kiss halfway down the aisle! Horrific!!!! 🤢🤮 Finish your lunch before viewing! Don't make the same mistake as me 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Just put my first bit of lunch in my mouth when I seen the REELS she just uploaded. Full on gagged!! 🤢 he looks like he's about to swallow her whole with the kiss halfway down the aisle! Horrific!!!! 🤢🤮 Finish your lunch before viewing! Don't make the same mistake as me 😭
too late! Time and a place grace! Jesus the poor congregation having to look at that !🤢🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.