Faces by Grace #71 Grace Mongey Gernon Mother of the Year, my child picks up dog poo as I sit on my rear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deafening silence from her friends. Although they all read here so tomorrow expect shares of her rant with love hearts etc. The brothers comment was watery enough now.. didn't reference her being amazing at anything.. he was probably roped in by mags to help out after major meltdowns. I feel sorry for her kids.. imagine this was your mothers life and existence? Completely reliant on online intetaction for her happiness and putting you 2nd to try rot followers with your lifestyle? Grim

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Let's face it. Grace as a brand which is basically what she is isn't likeable. She doesn't do her job well. She's supposed to influence people but she does the opposite. She calls herself a content creator but put more effort into shoots and reels that she wasn't paid to do than she does for the paid jobs she actually has. Why would a brand hire her for what comes across as complete amateur content. She's at this too long to get away with it.
She's constantly twisting things to suit her when she doesn't get her way. She's definitely gonna feck off to Italy now she'll need it for her mental health.

Jesus that is so irritating!
Maybe if you weren’t throwing weights around the place.
I hurt my back years ago when I was a student nurse and it flares up everyone now and again! The pain is so bad, it’s hard to even walk but I pop the nurofen max, nurse on, continue on, show up and mother my child. Imagine having to do all that with a sore back… just imagine! Hold on.. sorry my back is sore there now I am going to take to the bed, cry to my 75 followers and go for a few random appointments… no wait… sorry changed my mind.. heading on a night out in my six inch heels. Soz was looking for attention there.. 🙄

Reactions: 15
Sorry I'd tuned out from Grace, but did she really move Hayden out of his own bedroom into Sienna's room????

Reactions: 12
Yeas, we all predicted it, but we're all getting the blame for it.
There are people who can live and present themselves for the public and many who cannot. Unfortunately those who cannot will blame the audience.
#bekind

Reactions: 13
Jesus I stepped away from tattle for 5 hours & have 10 pages to go through - Gowan greasy you move quick ( no lol joke forgot about the back)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
NOOOO I missed the meltdownnnnnnnn 😭😭😭😭

duck sake, I was far too busy putting a teething baby to bed, I should have got my husband to do it cause women attack women or some shite like that.

Oh Grease you still don't get it do you?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry I'd tuned out from Grace, but did she really move Hayden out of his own bedroom into Sienna's room????
Her kids seem to share a room as Kips needed an office and so did Grace… well that is what first thought until she mentioned the “over night child minder” and spare room. So maybe they changed Hayden’s room into a spare room with a bed that someone works from…anyways, a 4 bed house that seems to operate as a 2 bed

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Still playing catch up but wtf people are coming for her? So many lies and twisting the narrative from this lunatic.

Made up crap about Mothers vs father 🤣 never her fault is it. No accountability.

• Heart
I am a new mother only this year, and I’ve already cried asking if I’m good enough, if I do enough for her, if she’s happy, healthy, content etc. So fair play to oul G branding herself a fuckin amazing mother 🙄 notions like. Anyone who has to justify their parenting online, should probably ask themselves why it’s come to them having to justify it aka what are they portraying that is making everyone think the way they do.

Said it on the last thread but my eyes have only been opened recently, and I reckon a lot more will be too.

Patronisingly correcting your 5 year old ‘babes’ after letting her pick up dog tit I just can’t 😭

I, as with all of you I’m sure, don’t wish any harm on her or her MH but my God she needs to cop on, and take accountability. We haven’t pulled all of this from thin air.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
#bekind

More like #priorities ….
Oh #bekind sends me in to a rage 🤣 Has anyone an approx total of how many nights greasey spent away from her kids lately? (Not even including nights where she is not there at kids bedtimes, just physically sleeping elsewhere) Facts are facts like.

8/9 night honeymoon
Night of wedding and night after in Glasson
Night after honeymoon to collect pets
2 night hen do
Sleep over in Anne's
Sleep over In dominiques
The battered sausage night in wex
Friends wedding in the black debs dress
Wineport Lodge P20 PR trip
2 night London menu tasting

This is just off top of my head between May and today. 4 months and approx 21 nights away from her home and kids. 21 nights totals 3 weeks. Could someone better at maths and stats work out how often she is away?! And maybe send it on to Ben.

*I'd need a week off work to figure out how much time she has spent without her kids since May. Maybe be easier to figure out how much time she has spent with them. I'd guess bout 10 hours total.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Have any of you ever hurt your SI joint? Jesus it's agony. Didn't get an MRI but I've never felt pain like it.
This witch hasn't a thing wrong with her.
Spent 2 weeks with one leg hanging out the side of my bed to get relief any time could! The other times I was GOING TO WORK

Reactions: 4
Just back in bed after feeding my 4 month old little girl and fulfilling her basic needs of food, love and affection. Being a bleeping fantastic mother is exhausting gals.

And now Grease, to the tune of Grease is the word.

🎶 My god her back must be in so much pain,
Why don't we understand it's just a crying shame
Our lips are lying only real is real
We start to fight right now
We gotta be what we feel
Grease is the word

Grease is the word
She's the gal that you heard
She's no class, she's no feeling.
Grease is the time is the place is the motion
Grease is the way we are feeling.

Can't take the pressure and she throws it away
Originality belongs to yesterday
There was a chance she could have made it far,
Her followers stopped believing now
That she could be who we are
Grease is the word...

Grease is the word
Is the word that you heard
She's no groove she's no meaning,
Grease is the way we are feeling

This is a life of illusion
Wrapped up in troubles
Facing confusion
What we doing here

Grease is the word
Is the word that you heard
It's got groove its got meaning
Grease is the way we are feeling

Grease is the word
Is the word
Is the word
Is the word
Is the word 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
From reading Ben’s posts here it seems he has more self control than his two sisters. His posts read well but one question Ben, who are you talking about? As is 100% is not Greasy. I know we only see snippets of her day but she chooses to share shocking snippets which reflect badly on her. That is not the viewers fault, it’s Graces. If she wants to be seen as the ‘amazing’ mother that she claims to be then perhaps she should stop posting the children. After all this is her job and I don’t know anyone else that can bring their kids to work with them so she should set boundaries when it comes to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Ben seems like a really nice, caring guy. Speaks very nicely about his niece and nephew and even Grace.

Reactions: 11
They all use the “ you only see a snippet of my life” well that’s not true. We see a lot of their life and what we see is a perfectly curated edited version. So if the edited version is tit I’d hate to see the unedited.

Grace exploits her kids, they all do for content. If you loved and cherished your kids you would love and cherish their innocence and privacy.

Even their friend group talk about how absent they both are.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.