Faces by Grace #71 Grace Mongey Gernon Mother of the Year, my child picks up dog poo as I sit on my rear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I first found this thread I used to think everyone was very harsh on Grace. But then I watched her stories and she really doesn't do herself any favours with the parts of her day that she chooses to share. Nobody would know about the solo trips to wexford, the dog poo incident, the missed trip to Tayto Park, the S vaccine incident for example if she didn't come on and tell 170k people. Nobody even needed to know about her back!! The crying into the battered sausage, the crying over the dress, nobody would have known any of this but she shared it looking for sympathy/attention and it backfired.
This is coming from someone who recently invested in a PR company and clearly doesn't have a clue about good PR or how to show your best self online. It's all just so frustrating that she can't see any of this!

Reactions: 59
The amount of people myself included who thought people where being harsh on this thread tuned in and then changed their mind. Says it all really

Reactions: 44
When I first found this thread I used to think everyone was very harsh on Grace. But then I watched her stories and she really doesn't do herself any favours with the parts of her day that she chooses to share. Nobody would know about the solo trips to wexford, the dog poo incident, the missed trip to Tayto Park, the S vaccine incident for example if she didn't come on and tell 170k people. Nobody even needed to know about her back!! The crying into the battered sausage, the crying over the dress, nobody would have known any of this but she shared it looking for sympathy/attention and it backfired.
This is coming from someone who recently invested in a PR company and clearly doesn't have a clue about good PR or how to show your best self online. It's all just so frustrating that she can't see any of this!

Spot on! She literally curates her own page, so as you said she didn't need to show any of that stuff, no one would have been any the wiser.

And that's such a good point re her ability as PR company investor. She'd want to do a few lessons

Reactions: 17
She’s clearly taken her pain killers and muscle relaxers and forgotten what her bleedin’ job is! Bloggers and influencers are glamourised salespeople. Grace hun, here’s a recap: You receive money or free things in exchange for posting photos and links of things belonging to the people giving you money so they sell more. What happens when actors and famous people get accused of misconduct or something dodgy? Their sponsorships get dropped

So if you took your head out of your own arse, you’d maybe think twice about what you post to 170k+ followers you have. The whole world knows every little detail about your life, from your address to sensitive information about your children. It’s mad that someone who is a ‘bleeping amazing mother would continue to exploit their loved ones all over the internet.

Anytime people voice concerns, they are swiftly blocked and labelled a troll. I’ll happily DM Grace my contact details to discuss this openly. I’m sure I’m not the only one here either.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Wouldn't be surprised if she's just having a meltdown tbh post wedding blues, black to reality September and just can't hack it.
"I'm a fantastic bleeping mother" keep telling yourself that hun from the flat of your back.

Reactions: 25
If Paddy Power took bets on this stuff, a lot of us would be in the 💶💶💶 right now. We predicted the lowdown of the euphoria she was on. Most adults can handle it cause we have real life stuff to be getting on with after a huge celebration. But not Grace…..
And I don’t mean to be cruel to anyone suffering genuine MH or back injuries but we know she’s not genuinely suffering from anything but “spoiled brat syndrome”
Tonight’s ramble was to deflect and she’s not doing great at that. As a few have pointed out, the public are her customers and she may well remember that….Maybe she heard some home truths in comments that hit home and now Baby Grace is throwing a tantrum…..

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yeas, we all predicted it, but we're all getting the blame for it.

Reactions: 18
It's not a mother vs father issue. Where did she pull that from? Chips can't be with them all the time because he has an actual job.

Reactions: 40
Wouldn't be surprised if she's just having a meltdown tbh post wedding blues, black to reality September and just can't hack it.
"I'm a fantastic bleeping mother" keep telling yourself that hun from the flat of your back.
That’s totally it I reckon too… she can’t handle the reality of a normal adult life. I hope my kid thinks I’m a fantastic mother but I’d never myself think I was and I think most people are the same. We do our best hoping it’s damn good enough but I’ve never in my life heard of anyone calling themselves a “fantastic parent” like she just did tonight

Reactions: 11
If u are an amazing mother then u shudnt need to tell people that ur an amazing mother!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Does she not wonder why her friend Jens Journey never gets accused of being a tit mother? It's because Jen is actually an amazing mother! How many times have we seen Jen not partake in girls night out and holiday to Marbella because she had commitments with her son? But not our Grease! She'd go to the opening of an envelope if it meant she gets to runaway from her responsibilities.

Reactions: 67
Does she not wonder why her friend Jens Journey never gets accused of being a tit mother? It's because Jen is actually an amazing mother! How many times have we seen Jen not partake in girls night out and holiday to Marbella because she had commitments with her son? But not our Grease! She'd go to the opening of an envelope if it meant she gets to runaway from her responsibilities.

I’m not a Jen fan to say the least but she is a good mother. I wonder what she thinks of all this?!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why aren’t her ‘amazing’ management company that she’s just invested into sitting her down and coming up with a plan to take back her image.

I don’t particularly think she deserves it but their job is to manage her. They should be laying down suggestions of what to stop posting (the tears) and she should be pumping out the reels if she wants to stay relevant and in money.

Skincare, school lunches, books are all in right now on Tiktok and she can translate that to Instagram reels. I think at this point a lot of her followers actually want to see LESS of her and more consumable content surrounding bargain clothing/homeware/accessories.

People don’t want a post about the fact she’s an amazing mother. Why not share tips, activities, quotes, infographics, homework help, services available across the country, Halloween costumes.

She can’t seem to bring herself to post about anything other than her woes.

Reactions: 25
I'm surprised Matchstick would allow it tbh, it's tit pr and tit damage control, no pr company would approve that rant.

Reactions: 14
Why aren’t her ‘amazing’ management company that she’s just invested into sitting her down and coming up with a plan to take back her image.

I don’t particularly think she deserves it but their job is to manage her. They should be laying down suggestions of what to stop posting (the tears) and she should be pumping out the reels if she wants to stay relevant and in money.

Skincare, school lunches, books are all in right now on Tiktok and she can translate that to Instagram reels. I think at this point a lot of her followers actually want to see LESS of her and more consumable content surrounding bargain clothing/homeware/accessories.

People don’t want a post about the fact she’s an amazing mother. Why not share tips, activities, quotes, infographics, homework help, services available across the country, Halloween costumes.

She can’t seem to bring herself to post about anything other than her woes.
Coz that would be work!

She could be so much more relatable...doing the stuff you suggested. People would be interested in that.

Reactions: 10
Oh Grace, cry me a river! If you were such a bleeping fantastic mother then NONE of this would be happening. Pull the other one and get a grip. If you’re a bleeping fantastic mother then the standard is set waaaaaaay down

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.