Faces by Grace #71 Grace Mongey Gernon Mother of the Year, my child picks up dog poo as I sit on my rear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spent 2 weeks with one leg hanging out the side of my bed to get relief any time could! The other times I was GOING TO WORK
I have never felt pain like it and that includes pushing out a child that was over 10lb šŸ˜‚

I am on edge all the time I'd wreck it again.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bens response is the crux of the problem. The mere fact grace birthed the children and dips in an out of their lives as it suits her has them all hailing her the most amazing loving mother. Grace doing the absolute bare (barely) minimum has them all singing their praises.

heā€™s talking more about how graces mam and dad raised them than he is about grace. Go figure, some difference to how sheā€™s raising Sienna and Hayden isnā€™t it?

Reactions: 27
And he saying she devotes her time & energy into them, like when does she do that, she has being on insta everyday all summer & there is not one full day she has had them, they never do anything as a family, she may go on saying money is tight etc which we know is bullshit but they could of brought them on daytrips to the beach, walks in the forest,her children are still young & it wouldn't be too expensive to bring then to zoo etc,but instead Grace ran here there & everywhere doing her own thing, Chris is as much to blame too, I know he works but where is he at weekends to spend quality time as a family, the children spent most weekends during summer with other family members

Reactions: 18
This whole meltdown was expected sooner or later.
Grace is very unlikable. She tried to portray herself as this normal girl etc. But the reality is, she doesnā€™t work, isnā€™t a full time mother and behaves like some sort of celebrity when it suits.
Normal life just isnā€™t what she wants.

Reactions: 35
I have never felt pain like it and that includes pushing out a child that was over 10lb šŸ˜‚

I am on edge all the time I'd wreck it again.
Don't worry, my physio said it's usually a one time freak thing, not like discs that can reoccur over time. Is hilarious though, being in actual pain may have helped Gs weight loss journey, utterly awful and unhealthy but I lost a tit load of weight from the extreme pain šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 3
I do wonder some times does she not reflect on what people say and think is there any truth to it because itā€™s so consistent and other Instagrammers donā€™t seem to come in for nearly as much criticism. If I heard over and over again the same thing Iā€™d probably start to wonder if this started to transcend trolling into truth.

Reactions: 21
The funny thing about us 'trolls' is that I think all of us here would like to see her doing better with her children and her job. It's frustrating to watch

Reactions: 23
What did he say?
Just defended her saying he doesnā€™t normally comment on anything but if you donā€™t like what sheā€™s see just unfollow be kind something like that was only short comment

Reactions: 4
The meltdown must have been epic... sorry if that was me my family would tell me to just give it up or make my account private and stop showing the kids!! This one is absolutely indulged to the max.

Reactions: 28
I hate this "we only a snippet of their day" bull. We're not stupid , you don't have to be sherlock to see a 10sec clip of her in a hairdressers to figure out that that appointment will last a min of 2hours plus the drive to and from . We also know school hours . This is the same for her floats, cinema trips, nail app, wax , brows, dinners....

Reactions: 24
Does she not wonder why her friend Jens Journey never gets accused of being a tit mother? It's because Jen is actually an amazing mother! How many times have we seen Jen not partake in girls night out and holiday to Marbella because she had commitments with her son? But not our Grease! She'd go to the opening of an envelope if it meant she gets to runaway from her responsibilities.
Yes I was only thinking that and Jen doesnā€™t even seem to have him on insta all the time when he features itā€™s all in a quiet way pics of him being happy her saying what sheā€™s doing etc but you just know heā€™s the centre of her world grace always looks like itā€™s contrived or something

Reactions: 14
I always think about if thatā€™s what sheā€™s like to the kids on camera what is she like to them when sheā€™s not recording. As much of a dose as she is, her family are worse for enabling her! I was actually looking forward to going to the baby fair but if sheā€™s going to be there Iā€™ll be giving it a wide berth!! šŸ˜‘

Reactions: 10
Someone help me out here. Grease by her admission has admitted she runs/sneaks out to avoid her children, she has said their voices annoy herā€¦.
This is ā€œa bleeping amazing motherā€ ????

Reactions: 30
I am so sick of the 'if you don't like it scroll on' shite, it works both ways, if what you deem a negative comment Ben/Grace and it annoys you, please practice what you preach. You don't have to give it air time, the reason you do is because it has hit a nerve and why is that? Do you really think you are above critism because of your Z list celebrity status Grace.? The meltdown was predicated, instead of composing yourself you go on the attack and get your enablers to do the same, #bkind

• Heart
Reactions: 21
As a supplier taking part in the baby fair paying high fees to be there, I would be asking for her to be removed immediately. There is too much negativity surrounding her being host. They may not even break even if numbers are down. The hosts are obliged to ensure the event is promoted to the maxā€¦ not hit hard with negative press.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.