Faces by Grace #71 Grace Mongey Gernon Mother of the Year, my child picks up dog poo as I sit on my rear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What age was Grace when her father died? She referred to her brother as her father figure but wasn’t she in her very late teens/early 20s. It’s not as if she was a child that needed some guidance. I know she lost her father but they all have her pampered.

Reactions: 19
With all this drama and Deirdre and Ben and poor Greasy, has anyone contacted Abdul and Ahmed to see how it's affecting (all the 1000s of them that follow her).

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Someone help me out here. Grease by her admission has admitted she runs/sneaks out to avoid her children, she has said their voices annoy her….
This is “a bleeping amazing mother” ????
This also bleeping amazing mother wore earplugs to bed at night when Hayden was a baby so they would not disturb her nights sleep!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
He should have stayed out of it. That's her work page, not a private Facebook.
As usual grace takes one point to focus on, twists it and uses it to suit her agenda and make herself the victim.
I've seen her do this honestly about 20 times.

Reactions: 20
So the gym is opening a cafe! Well that will suit injured Gracey down to the ground. You'll just find her sipping on frothy lates instead of working out. Win win for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder have the pregnancy fair dropped her & this is where this huge meltdown is coming from

Reactions: 13
I have to say her brother does come across as a lovely person in his message. His post seems calm and measured and he spoke in a lovely way about his family.

Grace was very much on the defensive in her post! Nothing she did was wrong apparently! She mentions about the different days her back was at her recently but conveniently left out about how she had no bother going out the Sat night and Mon night. Maybe the women in my circle are all self depreciating but I don't know anyone who would describe themselves as an "amazing mother". My child is almost fully reared and I have not been an amazing mother. I've done my best, hope I haven't made a complete haims of it, I can put my hands up and say that I've made plenty of mistakes and hopefully learned from some of them, hindsight is a great thing, there's probably so much I would or should have done differently and I've been lucky with the support I've had. I've been very self conscious of myself and my abilities as a parent. I have no doubt faced judgement, mostly silent, about my parenting. I'd be both mortified and devastated if my parenting was questioned. It's generally accepted that people have different styles of parenting and it think it takes a lot for people to actually warrant a comment.

Women and mothers as a collective are amazing, it's very rare that one single person is.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
In a way Grace is her own worst enemy. Maybe Ben is right. If we do not like her content do not watch it. I would just say to Grace if you are in terrible pain or have anxiety try not to let your children see it. They need stability from Mum & Dad.

Reactions: 9
This also bleeping amazing mother wore earplugs to bed at night when Hayden was a baby so they would not disturb her nights sleep!!
I wonder will she talk about that at the pregnancy/baby fair, if she’s still a speaker at it. She could have a segment ‘tips for the first few weeks’.

She’s ridiculous. She chooses what she puts out there. No one is telling her that she has to post some of the stuff that she does. It’s quite telling that she can’t take any criticism. Even to use the general feedback here and that’s she’s getting in the comments on fb and the pregnancy fair page as some kind of litmus test to what works and doesn’t work for her content but she seems unable to.

In a way Grace is her own worst enemy. Maybe Ben is right. If we do not like her content do not watch it. I would just say to Grace if you are in terrible pain or have anxiety try not to let your children see it. They need stability from Mum & Dad.
Exactly! It really comes down to that. Shielding your kids while they’re young. It’s good to show your kids that a range of emotions are normal, but breaking down into tears when your son asks you if your coming on the day out. Pull yourself together.

Reactions: 8
I have to laugh at the “ if you don’t like it unfollow” rhetoric. A few weeks ago she was begging for interaction from followed because of the Insta “algorithm”. Which one is it grace?

Reactions: 25
It’s quite telling that she can’t take any criticism.

She cannot take any feedback that isn’t amazing because for years she’s been living her life through Instagram where the huns simply blow smoke up each other’s asses. She cannot cope with anything else.

Her personal growth has been stunted since she filmed her daughter’s birth. She has zero self awareness because she’s being told she’s bleeping amazing and fantastic and gorgeous etc.
Brain is stuck at that of a 20 year old.

Reactions: 23
How DARE she assume my gender ?
Especially in todays world 😎

All trolls are women are they

How rude and plainly misogynistic of Greaseball, I know she loves that word

Reactions: 26
Here we go
Ah stop I’m howling! She literally is never with her own kids. EVER. Mags, Kips or her Ma is doing all the work. Not her.

Would this one ever duck off with her shite such a spoofer. My husband has a bulging disc and when his goes he is in absolute agony, he can't even stand straight never mind walking around and bending over to pick up the cat the way she did. And if her back is that bad she would know that lying in bed is a big no no and she wouldn't be physically able to lounge around like that
Ah lads stop! She was in agony! She was barely able to get sushi!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She can’t take any sort of criticism. As polite as Ben was, as someone pointed out above, that was her business account. Absolute mortification of her brother coming on defending her on her business account! She doesn’t seem to grasp this is her job, it’s not a personal blog. She has chosen to make this her full time job. Everyone gets criticised. Yesterday, I had a hard meeting where I had to take criticism about the company I work for, respond to it, accept the legitimate points and defend the illegitimate ones. Was it tough, yes but that’s bleeping life. It’s called being a grown up. I didn’t expect my brother/mother/partner to run in and defend me and call everyone trolls. I had to deal with it, as everyone does.
If they don’t like people commenting on her parenting then there is a really easy fix, take the kids offline. It’s that simple. She’s not gonna do that cause they are her cash cow. She’s the mammy blogger. What does she have without them? She can’t do makeup, has no dress sense, missed the boat on launching a flogger brand. This “tired, trying her best” ma facade is her USP. Without it, she has absolutely nothing to offer.

her kids will have their lives exposed online until they are old enough to say “enough”. Everyone else is too worried about Greasy, the kids are just an accessory to that

Reactions: 30
I am an amazing bleeping mother.....

Playroom for my two small kids- gone they dont need that
Sons bedroom- gone
Daughters bedroom - move over for your brother I need another room in the house to do duck all
Garden toys- here's a bucket
Dinner - near six in the evening I'll throw a few spuds in and whatever I can find in the freezer
Dog - forgot about- must be to old now to bother with
Sore back- best pain killers EVER here cat I'll just bend over backwards for you there and then pirouette to the fridge
Holidays for kids- we can't afford it you know I just had a 99k wedding bought a new car and I am now an investor in a new business - sure ma take them to wexford
Clothes for me kids? Hardly now unless they are free and too big
Family day out - sure your da will take ya
Free gin - I am cured
Her five year old picking up old tit left in the garden. Wish she fucked it at her head.
Eye rolling at her kids and correcting her five year with the camera in her face- bleeping pathetic
Backlash over her bleeping amazing mothering - TROLLS the lot of you.
Now if she would just actually read these comments, actually read them she might get the picture.
Matchstick idiots would really want to pull this one in and have a good look at there newest investor. She puts it all out there and thinks it is content and relatable. duck me! You don't have to post it.
Sorry for grammar 😅
you need to post this where Grace and her enablers can read it

Reactions: 11
I got an email from the Pregnancy & Baby Fair, it lists all the speakers but Grace isn't one of them

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.