Faces by Grace #70 One min I'm Boho the next I am gothic don't mention my uncle I'll start feeling erotic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why didn't you pull yourself together this morning for your kids like you did to go out drinking last night ?

Why would you not let your pal down but were ok to let your 2 kids and husband down?

Why were you able to kick your leg up last night but not get up and move for your little kids?

How were you able to bend over and kiss into insta and dance but can't bring your kids to tayto Park?

Honestly she brings out a rage in me something terrible!!!!!
Like those crappy poses are gonna make me buy that dress 😨😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I just went to have a look at Terror McEvoys page to have a nose at the launch to see is Greasey there. She has me blocked 🚫 She must block people that watch her stories and don't follow her or something. I haven't looked at her page in months. 😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Ok now she really is taking the piss, sore back yesterday when she actually had something planned with the kids now she’s a “new woman” today and able to get tarted up and out to an event. Like does Chris not see this and think duck she must really dislike her family life!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
She'll come on later with a sob story about she didn't want to leave the terrier down (another bestie) and how she fought through the pain. Isn't she bleeping FAB the way she can pull herself together for freebie nights out but shock horror can't move when it's something for her kids.

She spent all day planting the seed, we see right through you!!!

You are a piece of tit Grace (know you read here)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Surprised she didn't wear her filthy veil to this. Make it another post wedding hen.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh every time I think grace can’t get any worse she steps up to the plate.

My husband would absolutely duck me out of it if I behaved the way she did and visa versa.

Reactions: 28
Ffs there must have been a dress code to wear white coz of the name of the gin. Surprised she didn't wear the wedding dress again.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
NO bleeping WAY! What a lying scumbag. The reason she didn't put it on her story is cos she knows she over egged it yesterday! Her husband is totally whipped it's actually embarrassing!

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.