Faces by Grace #70 One min I'm Boho the next I am gothic don't mention my uncle I'll start feeling erotic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her stories there having my coffee!!! She gives me such rage 🤣🤣 I’m gonna have to stop looking at her stupid face in the mornings! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I’d like to enjoy my coffee! 🤦‍♀️

I'm surprised she left the poor dog to go out to be honest! Her poor baby!! 😒😒

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She is vile
Honest to god
Her dog had major surgery yesterday and she fucks off out for a night on the tiles .. just proves to me she dosent give two flying fucks about the dog she pretends to be besotted with
When my dog got netured I was a nervous wreck all day and couldn’t wait to collect them from the vets and mins him and reassure him everything was ok

She looks off her head in them clips
There was a few fireworks going off here the other night and my dog was afraid so I slept on the couch with him 😅
It's what you do !

• Heart
Reactions: 18
A few people have mentioned on here (sorry I haven’t tagged or quoted, I haven’t been on and a whole lotta catching up to do, 12 pages😱) asking why Grace posts these awful moments in where she comes across as lazy, neglectful etc and the sad part is she shows them because she considers them the highlights of the day….. which makes you wonder what the rest of the day is like?
People constantly say not to believe everything we see on social media as it just the polished bits of life, not reality, so make of that what you will☹
I’d say she put the tin hat on the sore back/leg on Sat night taking her Lizzie/About Damn Time dance to the max💃
She is the biggest muppet going, Miss bleeping Piggy wouldn’t get a look in

I also think she believes it makes her relatable 🤦‍♀️ But it couldn’t be further from it.

Reactions: 9
How In the name of all that is holy would you know there was underwire there for extra support Grace???? Your boobs weren't even in the same room as this dress, never mind sitting snuggly in the underwire
Screenshot_20220830-074614_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
My dog was spayed recently and vomited a few times that evening from the anesthetic, the poor thing was miserable. I definitely wouldn't have left her with anyone else, surely one of them could have stayed at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Isn't it crazy the likes of Rosie who was once her ultimate bestie doesn't associate with her anymore. It really shows how irrelevant she is when influencers who she was so close with have moved with the times and shes still sitting on her big fat greedy arse.. Pretty sure she was besties with Pippa too - how embarrassing!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
My dog was spayed recently and vomited a few times that evening from the anesthetic, the poor thing was miserable. I definitely wouldn't have left her with anyone else, surely one of them could have stayed at home.
she showed her true colors going out and leaving the poor dog
Showed me she doesn’t give a crap about her animals either
It’s the grace show always has been always will be

Reactions: 12
Did anyone else notice when she was at this party with the other influencers (who are also a bunch of tools) they couldn’t get away from her quick enough?
Yes….. and that bit with her and Terrie, and Terrie coming away from her laughing which looked like she was taking the piss

Reactions: 5
Wedding dress was in bits, didn't fit my tits.
Lied about my back and stayed in bed, with my seedy, giant head.
It's my right for the kids to pick up shite

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Faces by grace is still dressed in white 👰‍♀️ but now we all seen she lets her kids pick up dog shite 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ah I was an emotional mess today! Both my babies had their first days today! One junior infants and one preschool! I sobbed for about an hour! Not right all day! Then I log on and see this absolute c**t lying in her egg chair, while her daughter picks shite up off the ground! 🤬🤬🤬 and the coldness she shows her in the car! Honestly how much worse can she get???
Poor girl!! If its any consolation you get over it. Mine are teens now. I can do no right. School is a break for all of us. There are times boarding school has sounded appealing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Grease is calling it a wedding dress 🤣🤦‍♀️ No grease it’s a cheap debs dress suitable for a pre pubescent young girl. Even the model has a bad boob fit!
00B7A7BA-B17F-4A00-A596-A47B6C17D761.png
her choices for stellar awards all look like more titty disasters.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.