Faces by Grace #70 One min I'm Boho the next I am gothic don't mention my uncle I'll start feeling erotic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am fuming after seen that poor child picking up poo😭😭 no little girl or child for that matter should be left to do that regardless if the child asked. Social services should be called I’m like a bull after seen that 😡

Reactions: 16
I am fuming after seen that poor child picking up poo😭😭 no little girl or child for that matter should be left to do that regardless if the child asked. Social services should be called I’m like a bull after seen that 😡
Lady on here before said that social services wouldn’t do a thing as the bar in which they step in for emotional abuse is so high. While it’s clear the children are emotionally neglected by their mother, physically they are well cared.

Sad really, they have a lifetime of therapy ahead of them with that yoke as a parent.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Lady on here before said that social services wouldn’t do a thing as the bar in which they step in for emotional abuse is so high. While it’s clear the children are emotionally neglected by their mother, physically they are well cared.

Sad really, they have a lifetime of therapy ahead of them with that yoke as a parent.
That is awful to hear!!! So many kids everyday treated horrible but it's not 'bad enough' so nothing will be done!? This is why I could never work in social care I'd be a mess!!!!

Just because Sienna isn't bawling every minute, she's a child she doesn't understand what's happening.

The damage being done that will really kick in when she's older is terrifying.

Reactions: 12
Yeah I think you could be right (not a psychologist either).

To get a little bit deeper, do you think it's anything to do with the fact Sienna is the splitting image of Kips and Hayden looks like her?

Evil mother behavior but I had a neighbor who used to adore her son that looked liked her and hated the younger son who looked more like his father.
You could be right. My friends mam is a witch to her. She’s so jealous she’s young and good looking and her father adores her. She treats her brother like royalty and my friend so bad. She hates women some girls just have that streak my mother in laws sister is the same

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I can't get over the amount of new members joining and liking our posts from today. About Damn Time as her bestie Lizzo would say. She really has gone too far this weekend with her parenting from hell antics.

You could be right. My friends mam is a witch to her. She’s so jealous she’s young and good looking and her father adores her. She treats her brother like royalty and my friend so bad. She hates women some girls just have that streak my mother in laws sister is the same
There are so many fucked up people out there who shouldn't be mothers it's awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
That is awful to hear!!! So many kids everyday treated horrible but it's not 'bad enough' so nothing will be done!? This is why I could never work in social care I'd be a mess!!!!

Just because Sienna isn't bawling every minute, she's a child she doesn't understand what's happening.

The damage being done that will really kick in when she's older is terrifying.
Yeah I guess they are trying to balance the known trauma of taking a child away from the life they know to the unknown trauma of the damage emotional neglect could potentially cause. It’s a tough tough call, I don’t envy people working in the field.

that’s why the adults in siennas life need to step in and advocate for her before it gets worse. It’s disgusting to watch and they are all so focused on Grease when actually the only ones that matter are the innocent children. Grease will always come out on top, she will always survive. that type always do

Reactions: 11
Yeah I guess they are trying to balance the known trauma of taking a child away from the life they know to the unknown trauma of the damage emotional neglect could potentially cause. It’s a tough tough call, I don’t envy people working in the field.

that’s why the adults in siennas life need to step in and advocate for her before it gets worse. It’s disgusting to watch and they are all so focused on Grease when actually the only ones that matter are the innocent children. Grease will always come out on top, she will always survive. that type always do

You are so right..."they are all so focused in Grace"...nail in the head. When they really need to step back see how badly affected the kids are.

Reactions: 12
New thread title:

I’m a lazy selfish witch with the title of part time mother, Chris is whipped and I let my child pick up dog poo

Reactions: 7
And she had the neck to say she thinks it’s good for kids to do these things 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 7

This is why Kips infuriates me, WHY ISN'T HE PUTTING HIS KIDS FIRST??

Stand up to the biggest child in the house GREASE.

Reactions: 14
You are so right..."they are all so focused in Grace"...nail in the head. When they really need to step back see how badly affected the kids are.
That pregnancy thing she’s doing need to be told to
Look at her stories and read here for honest real comments

Reactions: 5
Called out in the last thread but oh my god, all this chatter about her being a bad mother and thread titles calling it out will probably kick start another EVERYONE IS MEAN article in the sun with Denise or one of those other bleeping saps.

I swear if they do it again I'll call in and ask to give a response to it.

A proper journo should research, come on here, take on board the comments and watch out for the bad behaviors.

They won't be long realizing we aren't all nerds typing away in the basement with nothing better to do than make tit up about Greasy.

Reactions: 13
Only catching up on todays antics now. So she had twinges in her leg in the car dropping her kid to his first day at playschool but was grand again a few hours later sunning herself in her egg chair? Surely a bleeping egg chair is not the most ergonomic for someone who has to cancel days out with her kids, send her husband into town on a Sunday night to get her drugs after he’s done a day solo parenting at Tayto park and who’s just been referred on a Sunday for an immediate MRI?? Also, did her little boy just start play school for first time ever? Was just a passing comment she made, no emotion. Was always such a big milestone for me with my kiddos.

Reactions: 21
Only catching up on todays antics now. So she had twinges in her leg in the car dropping her kid to his first day at playschool but was grand again a few hours later sunning herself in her egg chair? Surely a bleeping egg chair is not the most ergonomic for someone who has to cancel days out with her kids, send her husband into town on a Sunday night to get her drugs after he’s done a day solo parenting at Tayto park and who’s just been referred on a Sunday for an immediate MRI?? Also, did her little boy just start play school for first time ever? Was just a passing comment she made, no emotion. Was always such a big milestone for me with my kiddos.
The poor wee whoor is always in creche so no big deal that he's starting play school!
When my little ones started I was bleeping wailing like a banshee after I left them. But then, I'm quite fond of my kids 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She hopes her back is nothing serious and just something like "nerve damage" - how thick is she? does she realise what nerve damage is?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

It’s not a milestone when they’ve been in creche all along. You don’t even send them in with a bag as they are full time. Unfortunately due to my easy 9-5 my kids had to do it

The poor wee whoor is always in creche so no big deal that he's starting play school!
When my little ones started I was bleeping wailing like a banshee after I left them. But then, I'm quite fond of my kids 😄
Fond of mine too but I work full time

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.