Faces by Grace #70 One min I'm Boho the next I am gothic don't mention my uncle I'll start feeling erotic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And again , no sign of anxiehe! Well at least one of her imaginary illnesses is cured!

Good luck defending her Mags. Even you can't deny she has acted super crappy

Reactions: 21
She'll come on later with a sob story about she didn't want to leave the terrier down (another bestie) and how she fought through the pain. Isn't she bleeping FAB the way she can pull herself together for freebie nights
A true miraculous recovery!

There is no way in hell that there isn't 1 of her family and friends that don't see what we see.. like this is madness.... absolute madness!!!!
I would guess the in laws be them kips family or the sister in law with mags have no time for her tit and have to bite their tongue. Probably the brothers family too. Its mags her mum and kips that are to blame for enabling her.

Reactions: 12
Honestly those kids wouldn't even notice of mammy and daddy split up. They never bleeping see her anyway.

If any of her friends, be they instahuns or not read her, please sit her down. Enough is enough now. Those children are being emotionally neglected and it's doing untold damage at this point.

Sienna especially, filming her picking up tit is the lowest of low Grace. You are disgusting.

Reactions: 25
Jesus!! She seems to always go awa my in Sept as I’d she’s single. It’s the one month of the year that the kids need you just to be there !!

Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20220829_210735.jpg

Snooping on fb they look sooo different .. The comment about the chain is still up and the same poster called out all of her actions the last couple of days!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1538111
Snooping on fb they look sooo different .. The comment about the chain is still up and the same poster called out all of her actions the last couple of days!

Wow!!! That's insane the difference! Jaysus they both have aged so much & pounded on the weight. That's what an indulgent lifestyle will do to you.

Christ That's an crazy before & after!

She looks so out of place next to them all
She was invited to make up numbers! She sticks out like a sore thumb beside them. Ditto re their respective content.

She posted her daughter picking up tit today. Whilst the likes of Rosie, Louise C etc are promoting their own brands

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I always think I’m not going to be shocked and disgusted at what she posts next but today was on a new level. Yesterday her lying in the bed was well predicted after the wedding, with her usual self indulgent behaviour we have seen many times.

But, having the child pick up dog poo (and it seemed liked it wasn’t the first time either) while she sat on her fat hole acting all smug like she was teaching the child about responsibility AND then her pure venom for the child when she spoke in the car about having “two vans”.

I’m all about teaching kids levels of responsibility given their age but picking up highly toxic dog poo when we know kids can barely wash their hands properly at the best of times was just vile to watch.

“Grace, we know you read here and obviously nothing sinks in but seriously today was just wrong and you need to cop yourself on. Why don’t you Google what can happen if a human gets dog poo in their eye… I won’t post it here for you, do your own research and let Sienna be a kid. Maybe just ask her to tidy her room. That’s more fitting to a child her age!!!!”

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Where is Deidre making all the FB comments? I can't see them? Any chance someone could screenshot?

Reactions: 8
Where is Deidre making all the FB comments? I can't see them? Any chance someone could screenshot?
The post on her faces by grace fb page about the chain her bro made her! They are quality comments to be fair 🙌

Reactions: 2
Theres at least 3 Facebook pages!? What is the finland one. Its not her life but using her picture

Reactions: 1
No not that profile. She is wearing a white knitted jumper in the profile pic! Go on Deirdre, good woman yourself well done 👏

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.