Faces by Grace #70 One min I'm Boho the next I am gothic don't mention my uncle I'll start feeling erotic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not a milestone when they’ve been in creche all along. You don’t even send them in with a bag as they are full time. Unfortunately due to my easy 9-5 my kids had to do it

Fond of mine too but I work full time
Ah but you worked, that’s the difference! My kids had a minder, playschool wasn’t part of a crèche so was kind of like starting school.

Reactions: 4
Of course she could have another baby. Sure she doesn’t look after them…everyone else does! Easy
I despair at the thought! And it will probably happen so easily, just like everything else is handed to these influencers on a plate.
I have lost babies, 2 in the last year alone (not looking for sympathy just so angry when I see insta mothers being so ungrateful) I would give anything to bring a baby home again, to be able to stay at home all day and be with my children.
And to see these ‘mothers’ using any opportunity to avoid their kids, and let’s face it what they do is not work … it just isn’t, compared to us shmucks in our 40-50 hour working weeks

• Heart
Reactions: 31
We
That is awful to hear!!! So many kids everyday treated horrible but it's not 'bad enough' so nothing will be done!? This is why I could never work in social care I'd be a mess!!!!

Just because Sienna isn't bawling every minute, she's a child she doesn't understand what's happening.

The damage being done that will really kick in when she's older is terrifying.
Well they are loved kids by their Grannies, Aunt and probably Chris. As long as kids are loved they should be fine. As they grow up they might even admire their Mother! Kids are adaptable once they feel love around. Grace just lacks something and she will never change.

Reactions: 5
also wasn't she on shiting in the egg chair at 8:30am? So Hayden had already been dropped in? ECCE doesn't start until 9 or 9:30 usually so if he was in earlier than that she's paid to have him bookended, while she's sitting talking shite on an egg chair.

Reactions: 9
I can't get over the amount of new members joining and liking our posts from today. About Damn Time as her bestie Lizzo would say. She really has gone too far this weekend with her parenting from hell antics.

There are so many fucked up people out there who shouldn't be mothers it's awful.
I think a lot people are only discovering tattle now and are turning off her.

The cost of living and inflation is having serious effect on people especially those in grace’s demographic who wouldn’t be as well off or able to avoid the effects of inflation. People with young kids always suffer a lot more than others.

Today’s CSO retail figures are down year on year. People are turning against influencers. How many products launched by influencers this year have been a success. Like a few weeks before the wedding she was moaning about finances being tight and also mentioned recently they couldn’t afford to bring the kids on holiday yet today we learned they have 2 cars again.

Reactions: 15
There's a sign in our local park, which also has a playground, warning about picking up your dog tit. There is an infection called toxocariasis that is caused by worms in dog and cat tit, and it can lead to blindness. Particularly if it's been left there a while, so the cold poo comment would make you sick. That poor child. We have a dog and the kids here love to help feed him, we have a little scoop and they know how much to give him. That is how you get them involved in caring for pets.

And here you have this bleeping fantastic mother swinging away in her chair watching her little girl cleaning up what that dog shouldn't have the chance to do in her garden, if she would just walk her regularly. It's revolting.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I am shook. I had a bit of sympathy for her yesterday because I thought she'd be laid up for the week, but no.
Again, I'm not a parent but while I couldn't fault Sienna for being responsible in picking up the dog poo, surely that should be under supervision, with a big emphasis on getting the job done quickly, disposing of the bag and - most importantly - thoroughly washing the hands afterwards? Sienna really is a great girl, but I know what I was like at that age: full of good intentions, not great on follow-up or tidying up the loose ends.

Reactions: 12
I think a lot people are only discovering tattle now and are turning off her.

The cost of living and inflation is having serious effect on people especially those in grace’s demographic who wouldn’t be as well off or able to avoid the effects of inflation. People with young kids always suffer a lot more than others.

Today’s CSO retail figures are down year on year. People are turning against influencers. How many products launched by influencers this year have been a success. Like a few weeks before the wedding she was moaning about finances being tight and also mentioned recently they couldn’t afford to bring the kids on holiday yet today we learned they have 2 cars again.
I also think when people read this thread, they begin to see intelligent posts by obviously hard working (at home or otherwise) people who are articulate, not the trolling bullshit that is portrayed about tattle all the time. I know sometimes people get carried away and chinese whispers can happen, silly things are said, but for the most part it's decent people calling out bullshit. This thread in particular has grown, people participating, all because of Grace and the content & behaviour she shows, we can't all be wrong.
I had to edit to say there are some very funny people here aswell, they give me life 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I think someone on here said she was a mean girl in school and all the lads loved her.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Well said @Gladys53 . People see well reasoned articles. But what they also see is example after example of her being a tit absent mum, with several examples at key times of the kids lives.
I wish people would educate themselves about tattle. It’s not people just saying ‘she’s a witch, I don’t like her’
Every single hun’s tattle thread has its own theme- Grace is lazy and a bad mother
Lisa lust- no friends and never stops selling
Rachel gorry- common as muck and selling her dead husbands memory
Twins- kid ditcher, heavy drinker

It’s not just random horrible comments. Each and every comment comes from somewhere and is backed up by examples.
No two huns are tarred with the same Brush

Edit- well reasons examples not articles

Reactions: 12
Ah I was an emotional mess today! Both my babies had their first days today! One junior infants and one preschool! I sobbed for about an hour! Not right all day! Then I log on and see this absolute c**t lying in her egg chair, while her daughter picks shite up off the ground! 🤬🤬🤬 and the coldness she shows her in the car! Honestly how much worse can she get???

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Ah I was an emotional mess today! Both my babies had their first days today! One junior infants and one preschool! I sobbed for about an hour! Not right all day! Then I log on and see this absolute c**t lying in her egg chair, while her daughter picks shite up off the ground! 🤬🤬🤬 and the coldness she shows her in the car! Honestly how much worse can she get???
Awww, it's a tough day when they head off, such a big milestone for them. ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The baby of the house started secondary school today and it was v emotional. I logged on to greasys stories during my tea break today and was horrified. I have lifted weights for years competitively and have had a couple of minor injuries.. If she was properly injured she wouldn't have been able to go out sat night not a hope. Its the whole trying to pull the wool over ppls eyes that's very antagonising, does she think ppl watching her stories don't know anything about the gym and will just have pity, 100% the gym have a lot to answer for. How can you have your life online and not expect criticism, it's part of the deal. I saw a post on a fb group recently calling all tattlers out as basically being mean girls, sometimes the truth hurts.
Screenshot_20220829_200641.jpg

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.