Faces by Grace #70 One min I'm Boho the next I am gothic don't mention my uncle I'll start feeling erotic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grease IS a dog tit.

NO bleeping WAY! What a lying scumbag. The reason she didn't put it on her story is cos she knows she over egged it yesterday! Her husband is totally whipped it's actually embarrassing!
I used to think 'I understand why he lets her off it's just easier than having to deal with a meltdown'
But not anymore.
He gives me the rage too! Stand up for your kids Chris ffs!!!

Reactions: 15
Please please tell me Sienna is not back in school tomorrow. Swear to god she needs a bleeping punch! .

HEY MAGS! you proud of this tit? Because you and the other fools around her have created it.

Reactions: 23
How is she not embarrassed that she couldn’t drag herself out of bed to spend time with her children yesterday but is well able to go to a z list launch of some poxy gin 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
So she can push herself for the gym day out

She can push herself for her pal to go out that night drinking.

She can push herself to go to a bleeping nobodies gin opening party.

But can't push herself for her kids and husband..

I got a genuine lump in my throat writing that thinking of them kids..

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I knew when I saw her in heels and kicking that leg up Saturday night that she wasn’t badly injured. What a lying bleep. Honest to God now those poor kids with not just an absent mother but a mother that actively chooses to be absent.

Reactions: 25
They're both a pair of cunts, he is enabling the emotional abandonment of those kids

Reactions: 19
bleep!!!!! I'm actually fuming for her poor children! They deserve better than this sorry excuse of a mother.

Reactions: 18
This was the reason she was plastering Sienna all over her stories today, so she could try get away with this tit! She was 100% going to this event all along, what a horrible excuse of a woman

Reactions: 32
Fat useless lump who doesnt deserve to be mother. Bulldog Mags step in and stop enabling her this is your fuckan niece and nephew. And butch lookalike lesbian Kips fuckan shame on you as their father

Reactions: 17
Reposting from yesterday, cause thats all she'll ever be. Altogether now 🎵🎵🎵🎵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
A true miraculous recovery!

There is no way in hell that there isn't 1 of her family and friends that don't see what we see.. like this is madness.... absolute madness!!!!
How do any of these other insta huns like her🤷‍♀️Really what redeeming qualities does she have????

Reactions: 13
This is true ⬆
I find it so hard to believe. Not the mean girl thing but men fawning over her, I'm lost because she has zero personality.

---
You know the white theme just gives her yet another reason .... WELL AT MY WEDDING

None of these losers only Tezza were at her wedding, she's not these close to this gang of circus performers - all of this is better than being with your family?

Reactions: 10
So in the past 3 days she's had
1.gym day
2. Family day
3. Insta party day

She chose the two least important & took another day off from her most important job..being a mother.

She should be utterly ashamed of herself.
No doubt she spent ages doing her make up & hair. Then twirling about in her dress.

Kips seriously grow a pair. Do it for your children.

Reactions: 25
Ah I was an emotional mess today! Both my babies had their first days today! One junior infants and one preschool! I sobbed for about an hour! Not right all day! Then I log on and see this absolute c**t lying in her egg chair, while her daughter picks shite up off the ground! 🤬🤬🤬 and the coldness she shows her in the car! Honestly how much worse can she get???
Same. My kids don’t even wipe their own arse 🙄😡

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.