Faces by Grace #70 One min I'm Boho the next I am gothic don't mention my uncle I'll start feeling erotic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry what!? I also saw Roo's post about Sienna on about Kips going back to building work is that what you meant?

He does two jobs? They keep that quiet,
Yeah I read that some time ago that he is a plumber or heating or something that can require a van and he was working at that when he was let go from Airbnb anyone someone else with a better memory than me an confirm😅

Reactions: 4
Honestly how can she go from laying on her back and can't move for love nor money to leaping around the place today? Lazarus!!!

What time is this launch on at? Is she actually going to go!?

Reactions: 23
Honestly how can she go from laying on her back and can't move for love nor money to leaping around the place today? Lazarus!!!

What time is this launch on at? Is she actually going to go!?
Long time lurker, first time poster.

I'd say she's well used to lying on her back and then being full of energy, when it doesn't involve the kids.

She infuriates me. I've a chronic pain condition and also can't have children. I'd give anything to be a mother. We then have this narcissistic witch with two lovely children and not one maternal bone in her body. She no more hurt her back, if she did she'd know about it. The auld head was sore from the night before.

The way Sienna looks at her, it's like the wee pet doesn't know when the volcano will erupt. I could go on all day.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Well said Deirdre that chunky chain is like something out of my big fat gypsy wedding 🤪 even they wouldn’t be so tacky
Has she mentioned anything about the chunky necklace? She hasn’t the longest of necks so should really have stayed away from such a chunky piece, I wonder why she picked it?

Reactions: 8
That book was on her table a few days ago , liar didn’t get it in the library 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
That book was on her table a few days ago , liar didn’t get it in the library 🙄🙄🙄
Was that another book called , How to get away? And now this one is Then she was gone!! 😂 she def trying to avoid her life with her kids

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who believes Grease only had a salad and a smoothie for lunch?

Jen is back at the gym now so the panic is back on. The only competition is in Grease's head though - Jen would destroy her in the gym.

Reactions: 16
Who believes Grease only had a salad and a smoothie for lunch?
Huge amount of calories in that salad, walnuts, goats cheese, bacon, just cause you call it a salad greasy doesn’t mean it’s helping get you in a calorie deficit

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Huge amount of calories in that salad, walnuts, goats cheese, bacon, just cause you call it a salad greasy doesn’t mean it’s helping get you in a calorie deficit
And what she had in that smoothie was another 500cals at least.

Reactions: 11
I just don’t get her. At all. Like nothing she does makes sense. What was she like at school? Think as tit? A sly witch? Can’t imagine she was very bright. And why won’t Kips, The Bulldog or Ann just stand up up her? Deal with the strop and foot stomping for a while and then that’s it. Really she should be reported to social services for neglect but the case just wouldn’t be strong enough

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.