Faces by Grace #70 One min I'm Boho the next I am gothic don't mention my uncle I'll start feeling erotic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s hoovering why does she always have to show herself doing the most mundane of household chores that we all do? It’s like she wants a pat on the back and surprise surprise she’s made a full recovery. She’s an absolute gowl.
She’s trying to be relatable to her audience by showing she’s a normal, busy mammy. When in actual fact she is a selfish, lazy, entitled 🐷who doesn’t want her kids around her. She will be responsible for having her little girl with a range of mental health issues stemming from abandonment and emotional neglect. She has no shame. Absolutely none. 🤬🤬

Reactions: 13
Aw Grace showing a lovely moment of blowing dandelions on a summers day, oh no wait..... Its a tiny advert using her child. I wonder did Sienna agree to this or is getting paid for it 🤔 #instachildabuse
Can't she let the child be a child...not a walking advertisement

Reactions: 14
Aw Grace showing a lovely moment of blowing dandelions on a summers day, oh no wait..... Its a tiny advert using her child. I wonder did Sienna agree to this or is getting paid for it 🤔 #instachildabuse
Literally came here to say this! Shows a cute photo of her kid but OF COURSE it’s an ad 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Welcome to all the newcomers on here! Grace has finally done one job right….sending you all over here!!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
They had 2 work vans? They hired them? Why would TikTok give Kips two vans?

Laughing at Grease getting pissed when Sienna corrects her. I'd rather hear the truth from Sienna than the shite sour puss in boots belts out.
Isn’t he a plumber or something so he was working at that too if I can remember someone saying and they had a big van outside for kips work?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh you can just tell that child is crying out for her mother to love her that she thinks cleaning the dog poop up would please her. What a bleeping shame.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Haven't time to read the comments because I'm in tayto Park which I paid for 😏

But what sort of quack doctor gives someone a referral for an mri without examining them ??!
Day After them competing in some gym competition too and prob just strain! Complete overreaction

Reactions: 6
She’s trying to overdo the day with sienna little to late all the lovey dovey pics of the two of them soooooo fake greasy 🙄

If the dog shite story didn't turn my stomach her eating in that reel jist did.
The boobs are hanging down under the bust of the dress too. Does she ever wear anything that fits properly.

• Sick
It’s beyond comprehension that she thought it was OK to talk into her phone sitting on her ass while her six year old picked up dog poo. There is no way on this earth a six year old should be doing that, and the fact that her lazy mother was blathering rubbish into her phone while watching her makes it so much worse.
She’s vile.

Reactions: 18
God she is a weapon...all ab
about her!
What on earth does Kips see in her? Love is blind ( deaf, dumb etc) in his case!
[/QUOTE]
“Every old sock finds an old shoe” as the saying goes

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Isn’t he a plumber or something so he was working at that too if I can remember someone saying and they had a big van outside for kips work?
Sorry what!? I also saw Roo's post about Sienna on about Kips going back to building work is that what you meant?

He does two jobs? They keep that quiet,

Reactions: 4
I was wondering why her Facebook page wasn't opening. I was searching faecesbygrace 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.