Faces by Grace #70 One min I'm Boho the next I am gothic don't mention my uncle I'll start feeling erotic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sienna's wishing you would bleeping parent her and show her some form of affection and stop talking to her like a witch Grace.

Reactions: 16
When you read up about the traits of a narcissistic Mother, it's Grace to a T.

She'd be a great case study for a psychology student.

Reactions: 10
Yeah, the way she speaks to her daughter is awful, really cuts her off. Another dress where the tit is hanging below the cup. I'd be bawling if all my clothes were ill fitting like that!

The new car is probably on finance like the other one, either way if this troll can go to Ihaly for the October midterm and they can afford a new car on finance they 100% could have afforded to bring their kids on a Spain/Portugal holiday. They just didn't because they are greedy and probably couldn't afford to bring Nanny Anne and Nanny Sandra for back up.

Nothing wrong with her back either, like everyone said here she clearly had a hangover and a bit of DOMS from the work out.
I put my back out at the start of the year and even with muscle relaxants, pain killers and sleeping tablets I was in bed with minimum movement for a few days, full week before I was back to work/driving.

She makes me sick to my stomach

Reactions: 16
Haven't time to read the comments because I'm in tayto Park which I paid for 😏

But what sort of quack doctor gives someone a referral for an mri without examining them ??!

Reactions: 26
Can anyone tell me how they have so much disposable income it has to be all borrowed surely?
Cars are most likely on finance or PCP. It’s easy to get them these days. Used car prices are gone way so dealers are happy enough to give them out to anyone as there isn’t as much risk.

Reactions: 11
If the poo is cold, it's because it's been there for days. Disgusting on every count but for a garden where two little children play regularly it's downright negligent.
She's really is a lazy fat slob
Literally came on to say this!!! And it’s not like they have a big garden or even a garden with real grass where the poo would be harder to pick up or find. That garden should be clear of poo before the children even set foot outside. My girl is the same age as sienna and there is no way I would let her pick up poo even if she wanted to. The amount of diseases she could catch or even a very bad tummy bug right before the first day of school. She is the biggest nastiest slob I’ve ever seen in my life. How are people still following her?! I’m livid watching the crap she has pulled this summer and there’s parents out there that would only dream of having the time and resources to be with their kids. I can’t wait to watch her world turn upside down, the bubble will burst and I’ll be there with popcorn.

Reactions: 30
Driving,asking breakfast, cooking , swinging on an egg chair......Slow down Grace, you'll give yourself an injury !!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Cars are most likely on finance or PCP. It’s easy to get them these days. Used car prices are gone way so dealers are happy enough to give them out to anyone as there isn’t as much risk.
It’s a hefty deposit though. We can’t afford it right now

Reactions: 6
So she's sitting yet again on her fat lazy hole whilst her daughter scoops up dog poo. And does she want an award for getting her dirty slobby ass out of bed and having a shower making breakfast and getting poor Hayden to creche. They should scale back on the spending as poor Sienna will need child psychology in the near future. The way she talks to her abd the clear detachment is so damaging to a little girl. And asking her what mammy was like in bed yesterday she's emotionally abusive.
Would have more respect for her if she came on yesterday and said she was hanging and couldn't go. Or scratch that just stay off stories altogether yesterday instead of coming on telling lies trying to rouse up sympathy. I dont believe for a second she got a prescription and an mri referral over the phone. Its just another narcissistic trait - pathological liar. And that hubby of hers is as bad enabling her.
Absolute scum bags

Reactions: 19
She’d get an MRI with Affidea easily enough, or if she described symptoms to a digital doctor they’d refer easily too - although she’s likely to be waiting 2/3 weeks for the actual MRI to be done. They’re not exactly the most enjoyable experience but sure with her miracle recovery today she may not need to go to it.

As for the second car? Words fail me almost as much as having her daughter pick up dog crap.

Reactions: 12
She goes on loads in her stories about breakfast and "making breakfast" for her and Chris. Do they never have like cereal/toast/fruit ? Which doesn't really need to be made! Unless it's always eggs/fry up/grill which would need to be made!

I know I'm nit picking here!

It’s a hefty deposit though. We can’t afford it right now
What need do they have for 2 cars? Chris works from home . So many people I know have gone down to 1 car since pandemic started as no need. The cost of tax, insurance, fuel ! She's nuts

Last edited:
I’ve never posted in this thread, but I’m genuinely shocked at seeing a child picking up dog faeces.

It’s irresponsible and potentially very dangerous. Toxoplasmosis can be transmitted via dog poo. It’s more common in cat poo but I’m sure if she’s cleaning up dog shite, then she’s surely cleaning out the litter box after the cah too.

And also, as someone mentioned, there’s no way in hell she should be driving after taking any form of benzodiazepines. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 30
Do ya think? I'm not so sure, it's taken her so long to get her bod back after Hayden, 8 dont think she'll be so quick to have a baby for fear she'll lose her size 10 figure again👀👀👀
Who told you she'd got her bod back? 😂😂😂. 8 years and counting......

Reactions: 5
I’ve never posted in this thread, but I’m genuinely shocked at seeing a child picking up dog faeces.

It’s irresponsible and potentially very dangerous. Toxoplasmosis can be transmitted via dog poo. It’s more common in cat poo but I’m sure if she’s cleaning up dog shite, then she’s surely cleaning out the litter box after the cah too.

And also, as someone mentioned, there’s no way in hell she should be driving after taking any form of benzodiazepines. 🤦‍♀️
The dog tit was left out overnight so could easily have rats piss and weils disease etc to contend with too.

• Sick
Used to read here and think ‘ah they are a bit harsh on her’ but Jesus Christ yous have opened my eyes! The lack of time spent with her children I probably might not have noticed, but every time it’s pointed out here and now I notice it all the time. It’s really disgraceful. And swinging post hangover in her chair as her child picks up dog poo and she’s just talking into her phone 🤬 it enrages me. I wish companies, followers etc would read the valid points made here and now be wide to them in the same way I am

Reactions: 26
And she has a 3rd in her!! A direct quote from one of the most boring insta lives in history.
All the more hands to pick up the dog tit for her. If she makes them do that then goodness knows what else she has them doing. Cleaning out her bed pan?

Reactions: 6
Literally came on to say this!!! And it’s not like they have a big garden or even a garden with real grass where the poo would be harder to pick up or find. That garden should be clear of poo before the children even set foot outside. My girl is the same age as sienna and there is no way I would let her pick up poo even if she wanted to. The amount of diseases she could catch or even a very bad tummy bug right before the first day of school. She is the biggest nastiest slob I’ve ever seen in my life. How are people still following her?! I’m livid watching the crap she has pulled this summer and there’s parents out there that would only dream of having the time and resources to be with their kids. I can’t wait to watch her world turn upside down, the bubble will burst and I’ll be there with popcorn.
This 👌, that dog poo should have been removed the minute the dog went, that garden should be cleaned before the kids are allowed into it, so dangerous. We say it all the time here she is a filthy witch. The poor little girl, even if she really did offer to pick it up, that lazy slob should have said no, if you get me the poo bags that'll be great help. Dirtbird, fuckoff with the hoovering Grace it's laughable. BTW, first thing my doctor will say if I put my back out is DO NOT DRIVE for a couple of days, she is a spoofer.

Reactions: 17
I don't think she's been with Sienna all summer as much as she has been today....so blatant.

Is there a need to let the dog lob the gob ! I grew up on a farm & love dogs etc, but ffs, no need to mate with them!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.