Faces by Grace #70 One min I'm Boho the next I am gothic don't mention my uncle I'll start feeling erotic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@jazzbot you sound like you really know Grace, would love to get an inkling as to how without outing yourself of course. Love your songs I hope you're utilising your skills in your workplace 😁👏
Thankfully only 'knew' her through work. And I've nothing positive to say about her :LOL:

Ah thank you, let's just say I love my job now, not so much back then. Glad I moved on!!!

Reactions: 14
I'm not gonna look at her stories, reading here is enough. Anytime she has Sienna on the way she talks to the little mite is so upsetting.
Her daughter irritates her, it's painfully obvious.
I actually feel like I'm gonna have to take a break from her page. She enrages me so much at this point. They all do, but these insta so called Mothers really tip me over the edge.
Using their kids for ads, broadcasting and talking about every little detail of their lives, not respecting their privacy, making little of them, putting themselves and their needs before their kids.
Its bleeping vile, when will Insta wise up and protect minors because their parents aren't doing a good job!!!????🤬
Agree with you so much. They are monetising their kids. Pure & simple. Sienna is effectively "working" for Grace. How can this be allowed? The child has zero privacy.
It's utterly wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 14
‘it’s been 4 and a half years babe’ like what the duck who speaks to their 5 year old like that. Your heart would break for sienna

• Angry
Reactions: 38
Kara’s not the only one in that house who leaves everyone else to pick up her tit.

I loved when Sienna said it’s a very cold poo. I would use that phrase to describe grace.
If the poo is cold, it's because it's been there for days. Disgusting on every count but for a garden where two little children play regularly it's downright negligent.
She's really is a lazy fat slob

• Sick
Reactions: 25
‘it’s been 4 and a half years babe’ like what the duck who speaks to their 5 year old like that. Your heart would break for sienna
I didn't hear the tone but can imagine it was a condescending belittling one.

Reactions: 6
Agree with you so much. They are monetising their kids. Pure & simple. Sienna is effectively "working" for Grace. How can this be allowed? The child has zero privacy.
It's utterly wrong
Yes! The way she operates is ridic, those children are 'content' and in Greaseland even little children are expected to pander and put her first. She is fucked in the head.

Grease needs intensive therapy and a good aul slap across that sour puss. It's not anxiety or depression she has that's for sure.

I hope she does a live this week, I'm ready to make some accounts to ask questions.

Pure snarky tone as well.
Yeah what the duck was that about? Snigger and snapping at your 5 year old daughter for joining in on a 'convo' with your "fans".

You can tell Sienna is shy and a little sweetheart but you can also see her craving attention from Grease, I find it very upsetting to watch because Grease constantly snaps at her.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Yes! The way she operates is ridic, those children are 'content' and in Greaseland even little children are expected to pander and put her first. She is fucked in the head.

Grease needs intensive therapy and a good aul slap across that sour puss. It's not anxiety or depression she has that's for sure.

I hope she does a live this week, I'm ready to make some accounts to ask questions.
100% not anxiety or depression, I'd call it having a tantrum or a sulk.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I didn't hear the tone but can imagine it was a condescending belittling one.
Oh it was...pure dismissive. If looks could kill....again begs the question what isn't she showing! Her interactions with her daughter are so cold.

100% not anxiety or depression, I'd call it having a tantrum or a sulk.
She's worse than any teenage girl....we were all those at one stage, fecking stroppy cows...but we all grew up , became adults!

She hasn't! I hope Sienna gives her hell when she's a teenager!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
They had 2 work vans? They hired them? Why would TikTok give Kips two vans?

Laughing at Grease getting pissed when Sienna corrects her. I'd rather hear the truth from Sienna than the shite sour puss in boots belts out.

Reactions: 19
Oh it was...pure dismissive. If looks could kill....again begs the question what isn't she showing! Her interactions with her daughter are so cold.

She's worse than any teenage girl....we were all those at one stage, fecking stroppy cows...but we all grew up , became adults!

She hasn't! I hope Sienna gives her hell when she's a teenager!
There is a major detachment there, I believe she feels she is in competition with Sienna.
Wether it's for Chris's affection/attention I don’t know.
I actually think she finds her own daughter a threat.
I'm no psychologist but it’s the vibe I get.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
There is a major detachment there, I believe she feels she is in competition with Sienna.
Yeah I think you could be right (not a psychologist either).

To get a little bit deeper, do you think it's anything to do with the fact Sienna is the splitting image of Kips and Hayden looks like her?

Evil mother behavior but I had a neighbor who used to adore her son that looked liked her and hated the younger son who looked more like his father.

Reactions: 6
I said it threads ago she is jealous of her own daughter

Reactions: 12
Yeah I think you could be right (not a psychologist either).

To get a little bit deeper, do you think it's anything to do with the fact Sienna is the splitting image of Kips and Hayden looks like her?

Evil mother behavior but I had a neighbor who used to adore her son that looked liked her and hated the younger son who looked more like his father.
Genuinely I feel like she finds other females a threat, the way she behaved with Jen in the gym springs to mind. How she would say Jen was trying to be fitter than her etc... Jen IS fitter than her, fact!!!

Reactions: 20
Ok Grease we get it, you're alone with Sienna today. Could she make it anymore obvious how rare this is??

Reactions: 16
She loves her Mam fawning over her. I feel her and Dom have a weird relationship too, like always in competition. And the bridesmaids dresses were bleeping shocking on all three women. She definitely didn't want them to wear anything that would take away from her.
I wanted my bridesmaids to look and feel their best on my wedding day!!

Reactions: 16
Genuinely I feel like she finds other females a threat, the way she behaved with Jen in the gym springs to mind. How she would say Jen was trying to be fitter than her etc... Jen IS fitter than her, fact!!!
Completely.
We'll see the true colours come out with the Tallaght huns soon when they surpass her social media status. She'll have a meltdown.

Reactions: 9
Yeah she comes across as having to be the Queen B, no matter what & at everyone else's expenses

Jen...she effectively ruined the gym fir her
Dom ..she stole her wedding ideas & deliberately told everyone on a live she'd scored her now fiance the first night they met

Sienna.. literally every interaction is cold, disconnected & gives the vibe that Sienna better now outshine her own mother

Mags...turned her in to a body guard. She's made Mags look so bad, literally, by putting her in that dress & figuratively by making Mags her insta filter.

Her mam...just dumps her kids & legs it. She doesn't give that poor woman a second thought. Anne is widowed & I assume lives alone. She appears to only use the poor woman.

She's not a woman's woman. Does that maje sense? She's one of those women who'd happily make you the butt of the joke to boost their own self esteem.

She's horrible. She's the worst of instagram

Make a wish my love....eg I wish my mother would act like a mother & not a thunder c u n t

Reactions: 26
Yeah she comes across as having to be the Queen B, no matter what & at everyone else's expenses

Jen...she effectively ruined the gym fir her
Dom ..she stole her wedding ideas & deliberately told everyone on a live she'd scored her now fiance the first night they met

Sienna.. literally every interaction is cold, disconnected & gives the vibe that Sienna better now outshine her own mother

Mags...turned her in to a body guard. She's made Mags look so bad, literally, by putting her in that dress & figuratively by making Mags her insta filter.

Her mam...just dumps her kids & legs it. She doesn't give that poor woman a second thought. Anne is widowed & I assume lives alone. She appears to only use the poor woman.

She's not a woman's woman. Does that maje sense? She's one of those women who'd happily make you the butt of the joke to boost their own self esteem.

She's horrible. She's the worst of instagram
That's it put simply, she is not a girls girl.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.