Faces by Grace #7 Trush trike, ill go for a hike, Bob the builder will mind the childer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she went on about getting up in great form, stripping the beds etc. and how excited/happy she looked when saying it makes me think that most of her mornings are the opposite of this. I get up early every morning and either put a wash on, hang out the washing, put dishwasher on etc then head out for a 10 hr work day. Ive never thought to myself ohh this is great how I'm getting stuff done.....you just get up and do it. Shes lucky that she doesnt need to leave the house to work and no doubt earns 3x times what I do for doing very little!!

So the kids are off with their other nanny now. What work is Chris doing I wonder? I cant get over Dom. I didn't even follow her but who cheats in a bloody pandemic?
Hes still out working do maybe there or online.....if someone wants to cheat theres always a way unfortunately

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She is the most self absorbed person on insta and that is saying something. Yes she can continue planning her wedding and doing what she has to do for it but have a bit of consideration for your probably broken hearted friend and dont show it on your insta. Salt in the wounds much?

I doubt it. Grace had an amazing figure up until the babies. Look at her pics when she was in oz or living with dom and the boyfriends.
I know she looked great before..still think shes jealous

Reactions: 4
Yep she definitely said something else first and changed it alright. If I was her I’d be deleting that story asap. Imagine if her insurance company saw her story. Talk about stupidity. She probably damaged someone’s car and just drove off. I wonder did she ring zen Jen and asked her what she should do and zen told her to drive off.

The cooking demo was a joke. Putting in rosemary and saying its thyme.

So thats a second friend of graces whose wedding didn’t go ahead after Denise. She might want to ask Zen if it’s a sign
She actually has no cop on at all, is this a woman in her 30s or her teens? I hope her insurance does see it, even though it aas probably gifted anyway! Also strange for her to be laughing about crashing into a tree and Jen saying it was the bad energy leaving or whatever that shite was.. is that what she told her scumbag husband when he hit and killed a person? 🙄

Reactions: 11
Is Grace’s face always so swollen? It looks painful? What’s happened?
I’d say it’s to do with the high level of refined carbs she eats, not judging anyone on their diet or whatever. But coming on saying your just going to have scrambled eggs at 11 at night or whatever and then having two slices of white bread and butter with it.??

Maybe he's working on hanging another shelf 🥴
Just like daddy used to🙄

Reactions: 7
What makes you think krisps has another job?

Life does of course go on but a year to your wedding, most of us would tone it down a bit if this happened.

Reactions: 3
What makes you think krisps has another job?

Life does of course go on but a year to your wedding, most of us would tone it down a bit if this happened.
She came on this morning to say that the kids had gone to their granny's today because Krisps is working today and so is she

I know she looked great before..still think shes jealous
In fairness if Dominique was my friend I'd struggle not to be jealous! I know she's dull but she's a stunner. Plus, think of all that 'me time' Disgracey loves so much... Dominique's got the glam insta life without the daily effort of palming off 2 kids to anyone who'll take them. I do hope those comments about the fiancé aren't true. That's a lousy thing to happen anyone.

Reactions: 15
She totally was going to say parked car, she got all flustered then and kept saying how she's only ever hit objects and has never had a car crash. Did she not review her stories and she how dodgy that is. 🙈
Imagine boasting you never hit a person o_O

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Great point. She has to get on with her plans regardless of others.

Her and Dominique are friends a long time so i do hope shes being supportive. But she doesnt seem to have been absent from stories so it seems not
Yep I’m sure she is been there for her just not showing it.

Krisps is working for zen zen hanging mind blowing rope & shelves 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I watched Alidee today the girl is totally overwhelmed with 3 babies that are crawling and isn’t cracking the way Grace does with the minor inconveniences of motherhood, she’s a lazy lazy thing. Honestly felt like her and Kips were ripping the piss out of Single White female Zenny, Grace your not having bad karma or bad energy your clumsy your dropping tit and not paying attention simple 🙄 All this bullshite enlightenment and meditation I’ll give it two more weeks 😅 although she gets away from the kids while meditating.

Reactions: 14
So the kids are off with their other nanny now. What work is Chris doing I wonder? I cant get over Dom. I didn't even follow her but who cheats in a bloody pandemic?
You'd be surprised. A friends fab swingers sleeper account (no photos nothing) keeps getting messages asking to meet. No wonder COVID is out of control

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.